Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soulless_Unity

Well-Known Member
May 22, 2017
106
363
144
Hey CubeCrafters!

This is our final week for the 4 Weeks of Winter event :sadcat: - we hope you've enjoyed this event, packed with so many maps for our Bedrock and Java networks to enjoy! Read on to see what we've released this week 👀

Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

🌊 Java & Bedrock - Teams of 4 SkyWars - River

2020-12-30_13.03.47.png

Didn't want this map to be too mainstream...​

⛏️ Java - Tower Defence - Dwarven

2020-12-30_13.04.22.png

I'm sure we'll have a 'miner' problem if your castle is broken!
Thanks @Shotgun for the track layout! Check it out
here!
​
🌴 Java & Bedrock - Duels - Tropical

2020-12-30_13.05.07.png

Watch out for the volcanic eruption!
​
Thanks everyone for the support these past four weeks! We hope you have enjoyed these maps, have fun, and stay safe! 💙
 

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
817
911
208
The Shattered Plains
New Tower Defense map is cool! Doesn't seem to long either from the picture, so that's a good sign!

... and who knows, maybe solo eggwars will get some love next year!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom