Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
1. 🪦GRAVESTONES
I'm sure that many of us prefer to break the sea lantern to get the items of our enemy quickly (unless you have a pickaxe and only break the gravestone), the problem is that when breaking the sea lanters we also receive prismarine crystals, which occupies unnecessary inventory space, the suggestion is to make the sea lanterns not drop prismarine crystals.

2. 🌈LET US RESET OUR COLOUR NAME
If you want to go unnoticed when joining a game, it is recommended that you reset your name color but, SURPRISE, you can't do it.
If you want to go unnoticed when joining a game you have to choose the Dark Gray color but by default, the players name color in chat is Gray, then you could change your name color to Gray but when you enter a game you will not go unnoticed.
This is because when you enter a game, the default color of the message "player has joined the game" is Dark Gray but the default name colour in chat is Gray, so the suggestion is to add the option "Reset Name Color", so you can go unnoticed if you write a message in chat or if you join a game.

3. ℹ️ADD INFORMATION FROM WHERE WE GOT THE GAME LOOT
I have suggested this before, you can go and review that suggestion if you want to see examples with images but in summary, add from which rank, bundle, pack or event we got the game loot (cages, win effects, gravestones, egg skins, shop skins, generator skins, chest skins, lucky block skins, flag skins, pit skins, kill effects and shoes), for people who have bought many bundles it is very useful to know where that loot comes from.
In the lobby loot (prefixes, buddies and trails) you put where they come from, why not with the game loot?

4. 🟦BLUE KILL MESSAGES IN ALL GAMES
Each rank comes with 30+ kill messages, but only in FFA those messages appear in blue, why don't you do that with the other games? (if you have the rank, of course).

If you agree with any of these suggestions, react with :agree:

Dec 9, 2021
I also would like there to be a way to disable or turn off the blue messages in a way you don't permanently lose them

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom