Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai everyone!

It’s the one and only wild Hoshi here again. This time, I’m writing a thread as I’ve neared the 600 messages mark in my 5th year on the forums and wish to show my gratitude to you all. This thread will officially be my 600th message. At the time of writing this, my like-to-post ratio is a whopping 802.8%!

If you haven’t already, please read my previous threads that elaborate on my CubeCraft and real life journey!

Astral’s Gorgeous Introduction (2018)
A big thank you! (2020)
Re-introduction - Hoshi (2020)
500 Messages Celebration (2021)

I wish to thank everyone again for accompanying me on this journey. A lot of my friendships started on CubeCraft. Some of those unfortunately did not last, while others did. Either way, I’m glad to have met all the people I have met and I hope I’ll keep on getting to know new people through this server.

I think it’s awesome to be able to get to know others all over the world through something as simple as a Minecraft server community. I believe that because of this, everyone is given the chance to learn about others’ cultures, accepting each other and keeping relationships in a fun environment.

Over the course of the past years, I’ve gotten to know a lot of cool people through here. Next, I’ll be addressing the people I can remember the usernames of individually who I’ve made some fun memories with.

🔔 Personal tags 🔕

@AlexpYT192 - You know exactly why I’m tagging you here… 😂 Either way, you’re fun to talk to and I appreciate your enthusiasm for JoJo’s.

@AnolTongi - Hoi. Love the memes you send me, keep ‘em coming!

@Calichin - Hai cal c:

@Critly - Assassin’s Creed.

@Dylaila - Hai Dyl! Massive amounts of love and respect to you! You’ve always been a great person to talk to. 💜

@Evaluatiefout - Thank you for taking an interest in the resource pack I’m working on. You’re awesome! I sure hope you enjoyed the Skribbl event, by the way. :)

@Fesa - Fesa pro. You’re awesome too. I appreciate you, :)

@FoxFil_ - Hi fox! Thought you deserve a mention as well since you’re cool. I wish you the best of luck with your moderation journey. :D

@Frontlane - Omagawd Fronty, hai! You too deserve a mention for how awesome you are! Thank you as well for being interested in the project I’m working on. 💛

@Gemmmmie - Omg Gem! You’re awesome to talk to and you’re really nice in general. Keep doing you! 💙

@Grove - Gorve! I hope you’re able to find a balance between your in real life stuff and the online environment. Wish you the best of luck and we should talk more!

@Kazwa - HAI KAZ! We should talk moreeee. About Genshin, Cube and life stuffs… I appreciate your enthusiasm for Klee and pandas, haha. 🐼

@Keanu - Yo Kinu! Hoe issiee?

@Lyriie - Lura! You’ve been awesome to me and everyone in the community and you deserve mad respect for that. 💚

@SeasonalWarz - Hai warz! You’re a cool person and felt like I had to include you here since you’ve always been here to talk.

@Spoon - Spoon! Thank you for always having been ready to answer my questions and another major thank you for helping me feel better that one time. I’m sure you know what I mean. You’re awesome and deserve lots of respect and positivity.

@iTBD - HiTBD! I’m sorry… I’ll stop making that joke… eventually. Thank you for supporting my choices regardless of what was said before. You’re cool! :)

@Younisco - Younibabe! I just had to include you c:

I’m sure I’ll forget to mention a lot of y’all here, but I’ll try regardless. Please do not feel forgotten. Even if I can’t recall your names at the moment, I still cherish the experiences all the same. Other people I’ve gotten to know over time here include (but aren’t limited to):

@_The13thDoctor_, @FatherNate, @Jukaido, @KristN

💫 Awesome story ✨

If you’ve been keeping up with what’s been going on (in my life) as of late, you might ask if I’m missing someone very important. Yeah, that’s right.

I want to dedicate the next part of this thread to how CubeCraft has impacted my life. Along with this, I’ll address the most important person in my journey thus far. The best part? It starts with a very unusual story. Firstly, though, I’ll tell a bit more about myself and my past experiences with CubeCraft.

I’ve been playing CubeCraft for, what I call, a long time. Started somewhere around 2015-2016. I’ve gotten to know a lot of people over the course of the years and I’m very glad I’ve gotten the chance to do so. Even though I’ve stopped talking to a lot of people I knew from back in the day, I still cherish all of the friendships and great moments we’ve had to this very day.

Especially when I was younger, I wasn’t really talkative. When it comes to real life, I never really had many friends in primary school and my first couple years of secondary school. The friends I did have were the ones that played video games as well. I guess you could call it a type of person easy to get along with due to us sharing interests. Even back in my primary school time, I’d play CubeCraft with these people.

Eventually, these guys and I grew apart. Our friendships sort of ended and we never really talked after. During this time, I didn’t really have people my age to talk to. Everybody had their interests that just didn’t correspond with mine. Therefore, I looked for a way out of the loneliness and found the solution to be the place I’d been on for a whole while already: the online environment. Minecraft had always been my main game and CubeCraft my main server. Due to being inspired to apply for helper, I joined the forums when I was 11. I won’t lie here, this is also when I created my first ever Discord account (that later got its existence yeeted due to not abiding by the ToS). That aside, as young as I was, I started chatting in the Discord and posting on forum threads eventually. What I recall is my first couple “hi” messages in the Discord being completely ignored and flooded by people conversing with one another. I’d always been incredibly shy, even with online communication, so at first I didn’t really try to draw attention. I was too afraid I’d mess something up and be called out for it, or in general embarrass myself. However, me being as ambitious as I was, wanting to become a staff member, I finally started looking for ways to make myself more known. I started becoming less and less shy and chatting in a big server like Cube started feeling more natural. I felt the whole experience change from being scary and grand to being part of the community and it actually seeming (and feeling) a lot more compact and cozy than I would ever have thought.

The forums is a similar story. A year passed with me not doing much. I even recall not knowing what a ‘message’ was so I tried posting on my profile and being bummed out it didn’t show up as a message. Once I figured it out and gathered some courage/self-confidence, I made an introduction thread and started being a bit more active. Looking back at my old posts, I cringe. However, I do understand that if I didn’t take that step at that moment, I might never have integrated into the community and might have just kept on not knowing where to go. The online environment kind of started feeling like my home. Nobody judged me for how I looked, acted, etc. I could be myself.

A bit of a personal thing I’ll share here, but I’ve always been looked down upon and made fun of due to my being sensitive all the time. This has changed a lot over the course of the years and now I have found my place with awesome friends surrounding me, but that is solely because they accept me for how and who I am. I’ve learnt to be less sensitive and care less in cases where I get negative comments thrown at me and so on, but even so, I haven’t changed as a person. I’m still the same sensitive person now that I was then. I’m very proud to be able to say I’ve finally found my place in real life as well, but I’ve always been so invested in the online world that I just can’t say goodbye. I still feel safe and cozy in this community, and I still love playing video games just as much.

That aside, I’m sure you’ve been looking forward more to my soppy love story rather than a Bible-size story about my life.

Once upon a time there was a plan to reach space in Minecraft. Three CubeCraft players, @Hoshi, @Lyriie and @Stijnnn_, planned to do so on the CubeCraft Discord. The three acquaintances gathered their manpower (astronaut gadgets) to soar high into the skies and reach the height officially known as Minecraft space: 100.000 blocks high! @Lyriie gave up after a few thousand blocks, but the couple known as @Hoshi and @Stijnnn_ continued to try and reach their odd goal and succeeded. This was the start of the two exchanging dms on a daily basis.

You heard it right; on a daily basis. Stijn and I started chatting and became very good/close friends quickly after. We just hit it off that well. Similar interests, the same kind of humor and a shared mindset. We chatted and called almost daily, pretty much whenever we had time, and had so much fun together. I jokingly made a “best friend”-meter, a progress bar. We played some modded survival together and overall spent a lot of time in call and over chat with each other that I came up with the “better than friend”-meter and said he was gaining points on that. A very unusual way of telling someone you like them, but that suits my oddness. 💕

Quickly, we planned to meet up once we both had proper time. This turned out to be in our summer vacation. We planned this months ahead of time, so there was a lot of waiting, impatience and excitement at play. Then finally, on August 16th, we met up. Two of my friends came along to enjoy the day at the Efteling (Dutch theme park) together with us and we had lots of fun on the theme park rides and overall with spending time together. So much, that we made our relationship official that day. 💗

Since then, we’ve met up twice more and we’re planning more meetups in the near future.

I genuinely couldn’t be happier to be with someone. There aren’t many people like him and I’m very grateful to be granted this chance. Stijn deserves absolute mad respect for being the person that he is. And I know you’re reading this so let me just say that you better not say anything back to this because you’re plain awesome. So thank you and I love you. <3

The fact that this was only possible due to the existence of CubeCraft makes it even more special of a story. Cube has overall had a massive impact on my life, but this is definitely the highlight of it all.

gOIYV3U.jpg
EYtoMV8.jpg

I originally wanted to provide you all with some more basic info about myself, but I’ve already shared so much that I didn’t intend to at first! Still, I’ll tell you this much:

I generally go by the alias Hoshi, but people sometimes also call me Astral, Aurora, Jade, and more.

I love making videos and video editing, although I have a hard time finding proper time and motivation to do so. Once I do work on it, it’s fun.

When I think nobody can hear me - aka when my door is closed and people can still hear me - I like to sing my heart out. Not many people outside of my family have heard me sing, but I’m starting to get less and less shy with this. A few Cube members know what I sound like. 🎤

I love making Minecraft skins and textures and if you’ve been keeping up with the latest The Lobby news, you might know that I’m working on a Java-specific CubeCraft resource pack! Not only that, but I love taking pretty screenshots in games like Minecraft. It’s somewhat like another artistic passion.

My portfolio (excludes some of my most recent work) ✏️
➜ Screenshots can be found scattered over my profile 🖼️
Cube-Tastic Resource Pack ⚔️

I think these are all the most relevant things about myself that I had to share.

Lastly, I want to mention something completely unrelated that is totally not worth mentioning but I thought it’d be fun.

My Spotify playlist! It dates all the way back to 2018. It consists of 2,894 songs and is 184 hours and 25 minutes long! You won't get bored of that quickly...

If you read the entire thread, dang. I'm proud and very thankful. It took me a long while to write this thread.

- A wild Hoshi

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I loved reading your story Hoshi, it's great to see you celebrating this milestone with another memorable post. I can't believe our space adventures created such a strong bond between two people! How much credit can I take for this discovery?

• Love
Reactions: FoxFil_ and Hoshi

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I have no words, I’ve enjoyed reading this so so much. All my respect for putting this out here :) Keep doing what you’re doing and I hope to see you continue to thrive within this community!!
You know I’ll keep on supporting you ✨

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hoshi that was amazing to read! You’re story is truly amazing and I’m glad you decided to join this community all those years ago. Cheers to 600 messages, I’m sure there’s many more to come!

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai everyone!

It’s the one and only wild Hoshi here again. This time, I’m writing a thread as I’ve neared the 600 messages mark in my 5th year on the forums and wish to show my gratitude to you all. This thread will officially be my 600th message. At the time of writing this, my like-to-post ratio is a whopping 802.8%!

If you haven’t already, please read my previous threads that elaborate on my CubeCraft and real life journey!

Astral’s Gorgeous Introduction (2018)
A big thank you! (2020)
Re-introduction - Hoshi (2020)
500 Messages Celebration (2021)

I wish to thank everyone again for accompanying me on this journey. A lot of my friendships started on CubeCraft. Some of those unfortunately did not last, while others did. Either way, I’m glad to have met all the people I have met and I hope I’ll keep on getting to know new people through this server.

I think it’s awesome to be able to get to know others all over the world through something as simple as a Minecraft server community. I believe that because of this, everyone is given the chance to learn about others’ cultures, accepting each other and keeping relationships in a fun environment.

Over the course of the past years, I’ve gotten to know a lot of cool people through here. Next, I’ll be addressing the people I can remember the usernames of individually who I’ve made some fun memories with.

🔔 Personal tags 🔕

@AlexpYT192 - You know exactly why I’m tagging you here… 😂 Either way, you’re fun to talk to and I appreciate your enthusiasm for JoJo’s.

@AnolTongi - Hoi. Love the memes you send me, keep ‘em coming!

@Calichin - Hai cal c:

@Critly - Assassin’s Creed.

@Dylaila - Hai Dyl! Massive amounts of love and respect to you! You’ve always been a great person to talk to. 💜

@Evaluatiefout - Thank you for taking an interest in the resource pack I’m working on. You’re awesome! I sure hope you enjoyed the Skribbl event, by the way. :)

@Fesa - Fesa pro. You’re awesome too. I appreciate you, :)

@FoxFil_ - Hi fox! Thought you deserve a mention as well since you’re cool. I wish you the best of luck with your moderation journey. :D

@Frontlane - Omagawd Fronty, hai! You too deserve a mention for how awesome you are! Thank you as well for being interested in the project I’m working on. 💛

@Gemmmmie - Omg Gem! You’re awesome to talk to and you’re really nice in general. Keep doing you! 💙

@Grove - Gorve! I hope you’re able to find a balance between your in real life stuff and the online environment. Wish you the best of luck and we should talk more!

@Kazwa - HAI KAZ! We should talk moreeee. About Genshin, Cube and life stuffs… I appreciate your enthusiasm for Klee and pandas, haha. 🐼

@Keanu - Yo Kinu! Hoe issiee?

@Lyriie - Lura! You’ve been awesome to me and everyone in the community and you deserve mad respect for that. 💚

@SeasonalWarz - Hai warz! You’re a cool person and felt like I had to include you here since you’ve always been here to talk.

@Spoon - Spoon! Thank you for always having been ready to answer my questions and another major thank you for helping me feel better that one time. I’m sure you know what I mean. You’re awesome and deserve lots of respect and positivity.

@iTBD - HiTBD! I’m sorry… I’ll stop making that joke… eventually. Thank you for supporting my choices regardless of what was said before. You’re cool! :)

@Younisco - Younibabe! I just had to include you c:

I’m sure I’ll forget to mention a lot of y’all here, but I’ll try regardless. Please do not feel forgotten. Even if I can’t recall your names at the moment, I still cherish the experiences all the same. Other people I’ve gotten to know over time here include (but aren’t limited to):

@_The13thDoctor_, @FatherNate, @Jukaido, @KristN

💫 Awesome story ✨

If you’ve been keeping up with what’s been going on (in my life) as of late, you might ask if I’m missing someone very important. Yeah, that’s right.

I want to dedicate the next part of this thread to how CubeCraft has impacted my life. Along with this, I’ll address the most important person in my journey thus far. The best part? It starts with a very unusual story. Firstly, though, I’ll tell a bit more about myself and my past experiences with CubeCraft.

I’ve been playing CubeCraft for, what I call, a long time. Started somewhere around 2015-2016. I’ve gotten to know a lot of people over the course of the years and I’m very glad I’ve gotten the chance to do so. Even though I’ve stopped talking to a lot of people I knew from back in the day, I still cherish all of the friendships and great moments we’ve had to this very day.

Especially when I was younger, I wasn’t really talkative. When it comes to real life, I never really had many friends in primary school and my first couple years of secondary school. The friends I did have were the ones that played video games as well. I guess you could call it a type of person easy to get along with due to us sharing interests. Even back in my primary school time, I’d play CubeCraft with these people.

Eventually, these guys and I grew apart. Our friendships sort of ended and we never really talked after. During this time, I didn’t really have people my age to talk to. Everybody had their interests that just didn’t correspond with mine. Therefore, I looked for a way out of the loneliness and found the solution to be the place I’d been on for a whole while already: the online environment. Minecraft had always been my main game and CubeCraft my main server. Due to being inspired to apply for helper, I joined the forums when I was 11. I won’t lie here, this is also when I created my first ever Discord account (that later got its existence yeeted due to not abiding by the ToS). That aside, as young as I was, I started chatting in the Discord and posting on forum threads eventually. What I recall is my first couple “hi” messages in the Discord being completely ignored and flooded by people conversing with one another. I’d always been incredibly shy, even with online communication, so at first I didn’t really try to draw attention. I was too afraid I’d mess something up and be called out for it, or in general embarrass myself. However, me being as ambitious as I was, wanting to become a staff member, I finally started looking for ways to make myself more known. I started becoming less and less shy and chatting in a big server like Cube started feeling more natural. I felt the whole experience change from being scary and grand to being part of the community and it actually seeming (and feeling) a lot more compact and cozy than I would ever have thought.

The forums is a similar story. A year passed with me not doing much. I even recall not knowing what a ‘message’ was so I tried posting on my profile and being bummed out it didn’t show up as a message. Once I figured it out and gathered some courage/self-confidence, I made an introduction thread and started being a bit more active. Looking back at my old posts, I cringe. However, I do understand that if I didn’t take that step at that moment, I might never have integrated into the community and might have just kept on not knowing where to go. The online environment kind of started feeling like my home. Nobody judged me for how I looked, acted, etc. I could be myself.

A bit of a personal thing I’ll share here, but I’ve always been looked down upon and made fun of due to my being sensitive all the time. This has changed a lot over the course of the years and now I have found my place with awesome friends surrounding me, but that is solely because they accept me for how and who I am. I’ve learnt to be less sensitive and care less in cases where I get negative comments thrown at me and so on, but even so, I haven’t changed as a person. I’m still the same sensitive person now that I was then. I’m very proud to be able to say I’ve finally found my place in real life as well, but I’ve always been so invested in the online world that I just can’t say goodbye. I still feel safe and cozy in this community, and I still love playing video games just as much.

That aside, I’m sure you’ve been looking forward more to my soppy love story rather than a Bible-size story about my life.

Once upon a time there was a plan to reach space in Minecraft. Three CubeCraft players, @Hoshi, @Lyriie and @Stijnnn_, planned to do so on the CubeCraft Discord. The three acquaintances gathered their manpower (astronaut gadgets) to soar high into the skies and reach the height officially known as Minecraft space: 100.000 blocks high! @Lyriie gave up after a few thousand blocks, but the couple known as @Hoshi and @Stijnnn_ continued to try and reach their odd goal and succeeded. This was the start of the two exchanging dms on a daily basis.

You heard it right; on a daily basis. Stijn and I started chatting and became very good/close friends quickly after. We just hit it off that well. Similar interests, the same kind of humor and a shared mindset. We chatted and called almost daily, pretty much whenever we had time, and had so much fun together. I jokingly made a “best friend”-meter, a progress bar. We played some modded survival together and overall spent a lot of time in call and over chat with each other that I came up with the “better than friend”-meter and said he was gaining points on that. A very unusual way of telling someone you like them, but that suits my oddness. 💕

Quickly, we planned to meet up once we both had proper time. This turned out to be in our summer vacation. We planned this months ahead of time, so there was a lot of waiting, impatience and excitement at play. Then finally, on August 16th, we met up. Two of my friends came along to enjoy the day at the Efteling (Dutch theme park) together with us and we had lots of fun on the theme park rides and overall with spending time together. So much, that we made our relationship official that day. 💗

Since then, we’ve met up twice more and we’re planning more meetups in the near future.

I genuinely couldn’t be happier to be with someone. There aren’t many people like him and I’m very grateful to be granted this chance. Stijn deserves absolute mad respect for being the person that he is. And I know you’re reading this so let me just say that you better not say anything back to this because you’re plain awesome. So thank you and I love you. <3

The fact that this was only possible due to the existence of CubeCraft makes it even more special of a story. Cube has overall had a massive impact on my life, but this is definitely the highlight of it all.

gOIYV3U.jpg
EYtoMV8.jpg

I originally wanted to provide you all with some more basic info about myself, but I’ve already shared so much that I didn’t intend to at first! Still, I’ll tell you this much:

I generally go by the alias Hoshi, but people sometimes also call me Astral, Aurora, Jade, and more.

I love making videos and video editing, although I have a hard time finding proper time and motivation to do so. Once I do work on it, it’s fun.

When I think nobody can hear me - aka when my door is closed and people can still hear me - I like to sing my heart out. Not many people outside of my family have heard me sing, but I’m starting to get less and less shy with this. A few Cube members know what I sound like. 🎤

I love making Minecraft skins and textures and if you’ve been keeping up with the latest The Lobby news, you might know that I’m working on a Java-specific CubeCraft resource pack! Not only that, but I love taking pretty screenshots in games like Minecraft. It’s somewhat like another artistic passion.

My portfolio (excludes some of my most recent work) ✏️
➜ Screenshots can be found scattered over my profile 🖼️
Cube-Tastic Resource Pack ⚔️

I think these are all the most relevant things about myself that I had to share.

Lastly, I want to mention something completely unrelated that is totally not worth mentioning but I thought it’d be fun.

My Spotify playlist! It dates all the way back to 2018. It consists of 2,894 songs and is 184 hours and 25 minutes long! You won't get bored of that quickly...

If you read the entire thread, dang. I'm proud and very thankful. It took me a long while to write this thread.

- A wild Hoshi
Thats actually so awesome, congrats on everything and I hope you continue to succeed in life!!

Reactions: FoxFil_ and Hoshi

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Hoshi! Long time no talk! I really loved your message (a bit long XD) but it was really touching and sentimental at the same time!

I wish you the best in life, you are one of those people worth fighting for. It was a real honor to have shared with you a position in the moderation team in 2020, it was a really fun year :)))
@AlexpYT192 - You know exactly why I’m tagging you here… 😂
AND YES, I ALREADY SAID 135 TIMES THAT I BANNED YOU WITHOUT REASON, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FLYING AROUND THE ASSASSINATIONS MAP XDDD

you’re fun to talk to and I appreciate your enthusiasm for JoJo’s.
Actually, JoJos is one of my passions nowadays. It was an Anime that we could say "changed" my life, I have a lot of mixed feelings about JoJos. I'm already 20 years old and the truth is, you have to enjoy these little moments, because the older you get, the less time you have for these little things.

I wish you the best of luck!

kakyoinnn.gif

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi Hoshi! Long time no talk! I really loved your message (a bit long XD) but it was really touching and sentimental at the same time!
Haii Alex! Haha thank you. I know it’s a bit… just a bit… too long. Once I start writing, I just can’t stop hehe.

AND YES, I ALREADY SAID 135 TIMES THAT I BANNED YOU WITHOUT REASON, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FLYING AROUND THE ASSASSINATIONS MAP XDDD
I know. I just love seeing your reaction. Besides, what happened caused me to have a great laugh above a CubeCraft staff life lesson.

Actually, JoJos is one of my passions nowadays. It was an Anime that we could say "changed" my life, I have a lot of mixed feelings about JoJos. I'm already 20 years old and the truth is, you have to enjoy these little moments, because the older you get, the less time you have for these little things.
I appreciate your thoughts behind it. Last year I had a classmate who is absolutely obsessed with JoJo’s. I still talk with her and she showed her figurines of Dio, Kakyoin, etc. I love seeing people’s passions being expressed in ways like these. Keep doing you :)

• Heart
Reactions: Alexp192 and Eli

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
HAHAHA I remember when that happened. I was in a call when someone suddenly said "Alex just banned a helper" and I was in utter disbelief HAHAH wonderful
I was actually a mod at the time, but that must’ve been hilarious to hear about. I remember being in a call with some people when it happened and I burst out in tears from laughter and had to tell them I’d been banned by a fellow mod. 😂

Worst part, the blocked connection stayed for a whole day!

• Haha
Reactions: Alexp192 and Eli
D

Deleted member 492126

Spoon! Thank you for always having been ready to answer my questions and another major thank you for helping me feel better that one time. I’m sure you know what I mean. You’re awesome and deserve lots of respect and positivity.
always there for you!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom