Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 492126

I don’t think this is the best way to handle this situation, I understand that losing a competition might be frustrating after working on your build/screenshot for a long time, but you’re not the only one who made an amazing build or screenshot

Unxliee

Feb 24, 2019
Mars
I don’t think this is the best way to handle this situation, I understand that losing a competition might be frustrating after working on your build/screenshot for a long time, but you’re not the only one who made an amazing build or screenshot
k

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai, I know it must suck that you didn’t win but to point that out this way isn’t the nicest way. You’re saying that all these submissions are bad in different words and trust me, I also didn’t expect to be in the top 3 but to bring others down like this is not the way to do it.. there will be tons of other opportunities to win a competition and I’m sure you’ll win next time, just please don’t bring others down, congratulate them! Be happy for them and you’ll be a winner next time :) the most important thing is to have fun when creating a submission and I’m sure you had lots of fun when you were building for example. It’s always about having fun, not about winning. Have a good rest of your day and hopefully you’ll feel better <3

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
5781CD19-2873-450E-9D2F-8E9149EB2B94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Unxliee
D

Deleted member 584093

I agree this is one of the best constructive criticism in the entire forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom