Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sup!
I bet you already know me, and I like to hang around the forums a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like 3k messages a lot.
I've been a member here since somewhere late march 2016, and since then I've pretty much been doing the same thing. I love replying on suggestions, I love joking around on profile posts, and I love making memes & browsing memes here.

I first started playing this game somewhere around early 2011, and the game has updated a lot for me since then. I can easily relate to all of the old features vanilla once had, and I can easily adapt to newer versions since change is something you have to deal with.
Unlike most of the community, I wanted to specifically move up to 1.9 as I think it's just much better than the clean-up central that is 1.8 . This is one of the biggest reasons why I play on cube over any other server.
Another reason I much prefer Cube, is that the community is actually pretty nice. Some may see it as "extremely toxic", but it's honestly not that bad compared to other big servers.

Cube is one of the few big servers that completely changed its way because of the EULA enforcement on March 25th, and it's also a reason I like to play here. No matter the rank you've purchased, it (pretty much) won't give you any special advantages. I completely despised pay2win servers, so this was a great thing in my opinion.
I'm proud to have my (2) ranks, even though I didn't purchase either of them. @Lezappen bought me the Iron rank on November 25th, and someone else bought me the Diamond rank somewhere during the Easter sale 2017. I don't know who did so, but if you're reading, click this.

I've been playing on this server since late 2015, and I created a forums account on March 24th of 2016. I don't remember much about other minigames back then, as I primarily played Eggwars all the time.
I think my first follower was @Sevenade78 , which was due to (I think) me having a Sachiko profile picture & a rickroll as a meme on the official memes thread. I didn't know back then, but he was apparently also a retired staff member!

I first started playing here with a friend that goes by the name @Markghostflame , but sadly he left and moved over to League of Legends. (ps: @Tacosbefriends admire his profile picture) After a few months of playing with him, I was introduced to @AcidKirby which introduced me to the stone-rank @Lezappen shortly after. From there, I started to grow quite a reputation on the forums, and I get a lot of people greeting me on lobbies because of it. Lezappen got promoted to helper about a week or two after we met, and things started escalating. I got a lot more involved with the community, and I made a lot of posts on the forums.

On November 28th, 2016, I reached my first milestone being 1 thousand messages.
On December 23rd, 2016, I reached my second milestone being 1 thousand likes.
On March first, 2017, I reached my third milestone being 2 thousand messages.
On March 12th, 2017, I reached my fourth milestone being 2.5K likes.
On March 24th, 2017, I managed to be active on the forums for exactly a year.
On June 16th, 2017, I reached my fifth milestone being 3K likes
And today, July 17th 2017 I've reached yet another milestone, being 3K messages.
Not a lot of people manage to get to that point nowadays, and I'm happy with doing so.

If you've got any questions on what you'd like to know, I'll answer them if I don't mind doing so.

My MVP is definitely @Lezappen

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup!
I bet you already know me, and I like to hang around the forums a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like 3k messages a lot.
I've been a member here since somewhere late march 2016, and since then I've pretty much been doing the same thing. I love replying on suggestions, I love joking around on profile posts, and I love making memes & browsing memes here.

I first started playing this game somewhere around early 2011, and the game has updated a lot for me since then. I can easily relate to all of the old features vanilla once had, and I can easily adapt to newer versions since change is something you have to deal with.
Unlike most of the community, I wanted to specifically move up to 1.9 as I think it's just much better than the clean-up central that is 1.8 . This is one of the biggest reasons why I play on cube over any other server.
Another reason I much prefer Cube, is that the community is actually pretty nice. Some may see it as "extremely toxic", but it's honestly not that bad compared to other big servers.

Cube is one of the few big servers that completely changed its way because of the EULA enforcement on March 25th, and it's also a reason I like to play here. No matter the rank you've purchased, it (pretty much) won't give you any special advantages. I completely despised pay2win servers, so this was a great thing in my opinion.
I'm proud to have my (2) ranks, even though I didn't purchase either of them. @Lezappen bought me the Iron rank on November 25th, and someone else bought me the Diamond rank somewhere during the Easter sale 2017. I don't know who did so, but if you're reading, click this.

I've been playing on this server since late 2015, and I created a forums account on March 24th of 2016. I don't remember much about other minigames back then, as I primarily played Eggwars all the time.
I think my first follower was @Sevenade78 , which was due to (I think) me having a Sachiko profile picture & a rickroll as a meme on the official memes thread. I didn't know back then, but he was apparently also a retired staff member!

I first started playing here with a friend that goes by the name @Markghostflame , but sadly he left and moved over to League of Legends. (ps: @Tacosbefriends admire his profile picture) After a few months of playing with him, I was introduced to @AcidKirby which introduced me to the stone-rank @Lezappen shortly after. From there, I started to grow quite a reputation on the forums, and I get a lot of people greeting me on lobbies because of it. Lezappen got promoted to helper about a week or two after we met, and things started escalating. I got a lot more involved with the community, and I made a lot of posts on the forums.

And today, July 17th 2017 I've reached yet another milestone, being 3K messages.
Not a lot of people manage to get to that point nowadays, and I'm happy with doing so.

If you've got any questions on what you'd like to know, I'll answer them if I don't mind doing so.

Gratz!!! <3 You!

Reactions: Gainfullterror

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Sup!

Noice. I could agree you've been on way longer than me xD

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sup!

3k posts is not bad!
Grats Gainy :)

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Hah, first follower and everything.. I remember your Sachiko profile picture, and I am pretty sure that I followed you solely for that reason.

Congratulations on 3k messages, it's good to see some of our "OG members" still roaming around on CubeCraftGames as it is.

P.S.: Yes, I am a retired staff member, but my prime is around 1.5 years away from now haha.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Frontlane wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything Soul
Top Bottom