Votes: 21 91.3%

Votes: 12 52.2%

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
1. Like in Sky Wars show how many kills you got in the game.
I like this one. Would be quite nice to see how many kills you got. Would be nice for all games honestly.

2. When you speak in solo chat make it show your team color as your username color.
See no point in this really. It's easy enough to check the tab.

3. Maybe invent a mode where the eggs are broken already and everything is hard?
So basically SkyWars with generators and shops? Doesn't seem the most fun. I'd rather play SkyWars. Takes the whole point of EggWars away.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Same response I have on previous threads about this: Yes. This should be applied to all games.

2. When you speak in solo chat make it show your team color as your username color.
This is a bit unnecessary, but I can see why you'd want it.
I'm more of a fan of the regular chat system they have rather than the minigame (team) chat colour scheme though.

3. Maybe invent a mode where the eggs are broken already and everything is hard?
Pretty much defeats the idea of Eggwars. It'd be Skywars but with generators & I'm pretty sure that campers would win the game most of the time.
Eggwars isn't eggwars without the egg + respawn mechanic.

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
1: Yes
2: Doesn't really matter but I guess sure
3: I disagree, as your egg is the main part of egg wars, and removing it would take away a huge part of the game.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I like all of them.
1) Great
2) Wouldn’t hurt anything
3) Maybe add an impossible mode? It would be before hardcore? Or hardcore would have no egg? I feel like this one could get some constructive feedback! It seems like a really gold idea!

D

Deleted member 352903

People, you can get 1,000 kills in one game in EggWars. Not agree with 1st.

Reactions: Priley

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

I disagree with everthing, because it is just some design that we don't need

Reactions: Priley

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I have some mixed feelings with suggestion 3. That would kinda ruin the game in my eyes. At the end, it still needs to be Eggwars.
But you've got my vote on the other suggestions. :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
And again, people disagree with a suggestion because it's ''unnecessary''
Just because it's '''''''''''''''''''unnecessary'''''''''''''''''''' to you doesn't mean it shouldn't get implemented. Snowflakes.

Oh, thank god. Someone reasonable. Too much to ask for. But tbh then they argue that since "staff has final decision" it doesn't matter. -_-

alvarozeus1

Sep 5, 2015
1. Like in Sky Wars show how many kills you got in the game. (Maybe add Kill Streak Achievements)

a) I think it is a good idea... The thing is, that in a normal EggWars gamemode (No ranked modifiers in MC 1.9+) you get LOTS of kills without camping... So, it is different od skywars, here you can get 30+ kills easily. However, Kill Streak achievements could be a really good idea! Maybe rewarded with EXP or points

b) Knowing some CCGS players, people will abuse this as their ``way`` to spam, not necessary at all.

c) At first i thought it was a quite good idea to put a new modifier like ``egg`` and ``no-egg`` only to D or E, but it may happend like SkyWars, that projectile games are so rare, even with a rank able to vote. Also, it may suprime EggWars idea? I know it`s just a modifier... But finally no.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
1. Like in Sky Wars show how many kills you got in the game. (Maybe add Kill Streak Achievements)

I only agree with your second suggestion.

About the first one: let's add this achievement "Rampage: kill 35 people in a row"
Ye sUrE LeTs SpAwNkILL
Understand what I mean?
They should add this thing called "Final kills" like Highpixel has, to decrease spawnkilling (although I like to do it myself).

And then, a mode where eggs are broken? What's the point of that?
It'd just be Skywars where chests are replaced by generators. People would just go to their neighbours to kill them, and I just don't see the point of it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom