Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Refreshing duels with the ability to make with your friend and playing against others is a great idea, because it has a lot of potential.
The already exsisting kits can be buffed a little bit, so it will be possible to win if your friend leaves/gets killed.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Duels are kind of dead as it is and I don't know if this would get a lot of traction after maybe a couple of weeks of it existing. I don't really mind if they add it because I'm split 50/50 on it.
Like mentioned by @_The13thDoctor_, Duels isn’t as popular as other games and shouldn’t receive as much attention. No offence to all of the Duels lovers under us. It is still a good idea.

Though if this were to be added, I’d also suggest adding bigger maps, but also accepting and implementing more player base maps. This’d mean more players would be likely to get to have their maps implemented, and this would be a lovely thing to see in-game. More player-made maps are in my opinion always welcome! It’d be great to see more dedication to building as well. So perhaps if this were to get added, it’d be a great way to implement more community-made maps for it and less maps made by the Level Designer team.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Like mentioned by @_The13thDoctor_, Duels isn’t as popular as other games and shouldn’t receive as much attention. No offence to all of the Duels lovers under us. It is still a good idea.

Though if this were to be added, I’d also suggest adding bigger maps, but also accepting and implementing more player base maps. This’d mean more players would be likely to get to have their maps implemented, and this would be a lovely thing to see in-game. More player-made maps are in my opinion always welcome! It’d be great to see more dedication to building as well. So perhaps if this were to get added, it’d be a great way to implement more community-made maps for it and less maps made by the Level Designer team.

Being really honest here once my two duels maps show up on there I think that will be the only content it gets for a long time, I don't think Duels is anywhere near the top 10 things needing to be updated on Cube.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No tnx minecraft PVP is not fun in multi fight.
in skywars, eggwars is fun because you coop with your mate and you can prepair a strategy.
droping 2 players agains 2 players with the same equipment wont be fun, just wait to one to die and the other wont be able to fight.
no tnx -1

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I love this idea, was just thinking about suggesting it. 2v2s and 3v3 duels would be awesome

Although I think 4v4 is too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quotrell

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Someone talked about that before, Ant Cube Didn't add 2v2's Yet, Anyways Your opinion is valid, It should be added, But 3v3's Im not really into that. But 2v2s Would be great. But with Other/Special kits.

Reactions: Quotrell
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom