Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
Please Add Uhc
This has been suggested tons of times, and always gets very mixed reactions...usually more negative than positive, so I can't see them adding it soon. It is also such a lengthy game, and doesn't exactly fit the play style of most games on the server.
Murder Mystery , Build Battle , Hide And Seek
These are all found on multiple other featured servers already, so I can't see them being added, as it wouldn't really bring any originality to the server. Although, there was a Hide and Seek post that was escalated a few months ago, so maybe we could see that in the future.
Eggwars is very similar to bedwars, and (in my opinion) is better.
One In The Chamber
There is already a game like this on Minerware, and I can't really see it as its own standalone game...but that's just me.
Speed Builders
It could be cool, though a lot different from the rest of the games on the server...and from what I've seen on other servers, it doesn't exactly attract a lot of players.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
DFA4F608-8ECE-434F-804A-547BCDCD0D60.jpeg
If only we had a bedwars game 🤔

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
I disagree:disagree:, Cubecraft has had many of these games in the past, yet they were removed in the big change. Also many as these games wouldn't really fit the theme of Cubecraft, as Cubecraft wants to make original games and not just regurgitated content. As for BedWars, EggWars exists and is original to Cubecraft.​

Last edited:

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Murder Mystery
If they were to add something like this to bedrock it would probably be among slimes.
This is really just eggwars, I don’t see a reason to change it.
Build Battle
This already is on two featured servers so I don’t think it will be added.
Hide And Seek
This could possibly come as like mentioned above there was a escalated thread.
Speed Builders
This could be cool but again another server has this so it wouldn’t be original to the server.
Please Add Uhc
I don’t really think this should be added.
One In The Chamber
Don’t usually play this game so i don’t know.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm and Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom