Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I agree but also disagree with this.
It indeed takes some time for the emeralds to spawn which can be annoying / frustrating.
But the items you can get with emeralds are really good / overpowered so if the generators are faster and the shop is cheaper it will be way too easy to get those overpowered items. Although maybe for some items it would be nice to get them for less emeralds like the Blastball or anything since they aren't that overpowered to use.
Unsure with this one ^-^

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi, I wanted to talk about emeralds in EggWars, They should make the emerald generator faster and the emerald shop cheaper, because it's almost never used in games and I think it's there to be used.
As you can see from my posts, I hate emerald generators and I think they are one of the most or even THE most pointless thing on CubeCraft

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
For gods sake i will write a full 10 page rant about emerald gens if i have to to get them to lower the prices. Ive seen nons questioning people for using them snd that says too much

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Not removing it
Lowering prices but keeping all the system as it is will solve the problem
I think 1 in 10000 games you find a person using emerald
I once upgraded it but I didn't use it lol
I upgraded it once and it literally didn’t work... like HOW

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom