Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hello all! I am here with yet another suggestion uwu. When speaking you have to see the rule you broke before making the appeal so the appealer can understand the rules they broke.

Why?

Most people haven’t actually read the rules, so when they get muted for asking for a rank they will not understand why. This could lead to many pointless appeals ending with them not knowing what they have done.

I genuinely can’t think of any reason why this can’t be added, unless of course this isn’t possible, however I assume this is.

Another potential solution could be adding the rules to the appeals site before appealing, this could solve the problem as well, however not as effectively as the first option.

If any of these are already a thing don’t shoot me, I’ve never had to appeal xd.

Pls don’t treat this like my last suggestion kthxbye

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Another potential solution could be adding the rules to the appeals site before appealing, this could solve the problem as well, however not as effectively as the first option.
I believe this is already a thing, but it's bugged rn. I just appealed and it wanted me to accept the rules, which I guess didn't load correctly since there was a loading icon for like 10 seconds.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom