Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Sentinel is always being updated and improved. Cheat clients are also being updated to evade anticheats, that makes it very hard/impossible to create a perfect anticheat.
It's good that you're honest, but try to learn from your mistakes. Don't use hacks, it is not fun and you ruin the games of a lot of players.

Reactions: savityo

savityo

Feb 13, 2021
Sentinel is always being updated and improved. Cheat clients are also being updated to evade anticheats, that makes it very hard/impossible to create a perfect anticheat.
It's good that you're honest, but try to learn from your mistakes. Don't use hacks, it is not fun and you ruin the games of a lot of players.
I understand what ur saying but i used toolbox wicth isnt very great ad didnt get rubberbanded

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
as long as you don't use hacks currently you should be fine I think, just don't use them again and have in mind the anticheat is always evolving and so are the hacked clients (sadly)

Reactions: savityo

savityo

Feb 13, 2021
as long as you don't use hacks currently you should be fine I think, just don't use them again and have in mind the anticheat is always evolving and so are the hacked clients (sadly)
I still use hacks just not on cubecraft but usuallu hive murder mystery cuz idc about getting ban on hive

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I want to expose myself a bit so i hacked in the past and i would say that cubecrafts anticheat is good but needs to be upgraded like i can easily use speed and jump hacks and those should be easily detectable. Anti cheat might consider lag hacking but like lifeboat if they see something slightly unusual it sends u straight to lobby before all that rubberbanding and 30 day ban make a chance to it. Btw i got once banned cuz i left killaura on and it just punched everyone around me and sentinel caught me dont ban me i have already gotten 1 month ban once
At least your candid. You should stop with the hacking though because eventually you will get caught and it's not fair for everyone else.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom