Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow! I can't believe I've been in this amazing community for over 2 years now! :heart:

I am forever grateful to everyone I have met through the forums, discord, and server. I've made lifelong friendships through this community, and the memories that I've made since joining will stay with me for the rest of my life.

When I joined I never thought I would stick around for as long as I have, but all of you have been so nice! Thanks for taking me in, and I hope to make a lot more memories this year!

Sgribl

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
I am happy to say that without CubeCraft I would have never met you. Thanks for being an amazing friend :)

Reactions: VanHouten

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Wow! I can't believe I've been in this amazing community for over 2 years now! :heart:

I am forever grateful to everyone I have met through the forums, discord, and server. I've made lifelong friendships through this community, and the memories that I've made since joining will stay with me for the rest of my life.

When I joined I never thought I would stick around for as long as I have, but all of you have been so nice! Thanks for taking me in, and I hope to make a lot more memories this year
Can't wait till 10 years

Reactions: VanHouten
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom