• Suggestion 2

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Both

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2017
My first suggestion, is that we need the old arcade back. Alot of players enjoyed the old arcade and would like to get it back. Some players love the new arcade tho.. But I thought. Why dont you put them both in Cube. The new arcade his name is just Arcade and the old arcade you can call it ''Old Arcade'' or another nice name!

My second suggestion is to update UHC... If I want to play a UHC Game. I join and 1 in the 5 games I join is 1 person.. Nobody ever plays it. So I think with a nice update we can make UHC become popular again!

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
My first suggestion, is that we need the old arcade back. Alot of players enjoyed the old arcade and would like to get it back. Some players love the new arcade tho.. But I thought. Why dont you put them both in Cube. The new arcade his name is just Arcade and the old arcade you can call it ''Old Arcade'' or another nice name!

My second suggestion is to update UHC... If I want to play a UHC Game. I join and 1 in the 5 games I join is 1 person.. Nobody ever plays it. So I think with a nice update we can make UHC become popular again!

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)
Good suggestions! I especially like the one to bring the old arcade. I think they should bring back only the most popular games of the old arcade and update them, then they could expand the current arcade lobby and add these games.
I don't know if this is possible but, it would be great if the players receive their old stats back.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)
Old arcade will not be added back. Simply because Cubecraft has changed over the years, so have their lobbies and maps.
I have to agree that the old Arcade lobby was so much nicer to walk around in, also some pretty amazing games got removed (eg. Quakecraft)
But it will not be added back.

Updating UHC? UHC is just survival, so I don't see what they can upgrade. The game is dead.
If the Cubecraft staff would play it during a livestream, the game would have more players immediately.

In the end, I do not agree with any of these suggestions

D

Deleted member 352903

I like 1st suggestion. I miss QuakeCraft and all old arcade.
2nd suggestion... UHC is dead, so it isn't necessary to update it.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Updating UHC? UHC is just survival, so I don't see what they can upgrade. The game is dead.
If the Cubecraft staff would play it during a livestream, the game would have more players immediately.

The UHC gamemode in Minecraft is certainly not dead - look at Hypixel UHC Champions, look at the rise of the Ultra network, look at the rate of YouTube videos on UHC and the size of the audiences). The main reason Cubecraft's rendition failed is because of the frequent crashes. For any game, if you'd invested 30 minutes and it crashed, you wouldn't want to be playing it again any time soon if this was a regular occurrence. Therefore it's not the UHC gamemode being boring or not fun that stops people from joining; it's the fact that players are disconnected from the server seemingly every other game. I think the suggestion of an update is great if it means they can fix the huge bug causing it to be so dead.

I also disagree that there is nothing they can upgrade. UHC is actually very different to playing survival, and there's all sorts of things that may improve the gamemode - here are some I just came up with:
  • Vanilla Maps
  • Many many more maps so you can't just learn where all the diamonds or whatever are
  • Add abilities, like increased apple or flint rates, or maybe higher taming luck
  • Add more kits
  • Add more voting options like eternal day
  • Add crafting recipes maybe for saddles, or string from wool
  • More competitive ranking system
  • Add a profession system that rewards players and keeps them coming back to unlock new items/abilities/other.
  • Unlockable and upgradable potion effects for the start of the game (like haste, luck, night vision or speed)

Jan 5, 2017
Old arcade will not be added back. Simply because Cubecraft has changed over the years, so have their lobbies and maps.
I have to agree that the old Arcade lobby was so much nicer to walk around in, also some pretty amazing games got removed (eg. Quakecraft)

They can add special abilitys, make it a better gamemode. Have events with it. Have challenges with it.. But no staff cares about UHC atm..

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Adding abilities etc wouldn't be survival anymore.
Do you mean that it wouldn't be vanilla mechanics anymore as opposed to "survival" as you said? It's not meant to be like playing survival Minecraft.
If you mean you don't like the idea of it straying from the basic UHC concept by having special additional features then I get what you mean.

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know about the first suggestion, as I don't think I was around for the old arcade, but the second suggestion seems risky, as there is only a small chance this could revive UHC.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)
I think it would be a great idea to make arcade have both versions the old and new! +1

I don’t think updating dead games is a good idea. Sorry, just not worth the time.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)
I only agree with your first suggestion, because I really loved Hide&Seek!
I don't agree with your second suggestion, because I think we have to (don't get offended please xD) remove UHC, because I think there are too many bugs in this game.
The developers can make a new, greater game! :D :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Bringing back some old arcade games probably won't take a lot of time. UHC should just be removed, they gave it an update but it didn't get out well.
  • Vanilla Maps
  • Many many more maps so you can't just learn where all the diamonds or whatever are
  • Add abilities, like increased apple or flint rates, or maybe higher taming luck
  • Add more kits
  • Add more voting options like eternal day
  • Add crafting recipes maybe for saddles, or string from wool
  • More competitive ranking system
  • Add a profession system that rewards players and keeps them coming back to unlock new items/abilities/other.
  • Unlockable and upgradable potion effects for the start of the game (like haste, luck, night vision or speed)
Some will say they want to develop and create unique and fun games. But revamping classic games is not a good idea at all, people will dislike it after a while. Improving UHC by adding your suggestions could encourage more players to play it again.

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
The first suggestion is an interesting thought. Bringing back the old arcade would, in turn, most likely bring back the old arcade games, too. Although I see no problem in general with there being more games on CubeCraft, I don't remember seeing many people ever play most of the games. Some of the old arcade games weren't even playable for me because of the lack of players; there were rarely enough players to start a game in my experience. Bringing a bunch of nearly dead games back onto the network would ultimately lead to people having the same suggestion you have about UHC. Although I would be surprised if they brought back the old arcade (the name "Classic Arcade" would be neat), I can't say I wouldn't pay it a visit once in a while.

The second suggestion I believe already happened. If I recall correctly (and I openly admit that I may not), an update was released for UHC just a few months ago, and although it did make UHC more popular, that popularity only lasted a few days. Soon after the update, it had become as barren of a game as it was prior to the update. Unless the update you wish for were to revolutionize the game and completely change the way it's played (similar to Tower Defence's biggest update, which came out last summer), I can't see the game becoming popular for a long period of time.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Jan 5, 2017
Bringing back some old arcade games probably won't take a lot of time. UHC should just be removed, they gave it an update but it didn't get out well.

Some will say they want to develop and create unique and fun games. But revamping classic games is not a good idea at all, people will dislike it after a while. Improving UHC by adding your suggestions could encourage more players to play it again.
Its 1.9 pvp, on hypixel its 1.8 pvp :).

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

- Luka (BabySantaClaus)
Maybe Classic Games :)

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I agree with suggestion 1.
I really loved the old arcade, just doing some TNT Runs, Quakecraft, etc.
Good old days, you've got my vote.

*I can't really give my opinion about suggestion 2, because I never play UHC. :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US

Alright guys!
Time to break down this post and tear it to pieces :D

Yeah Cube has changed; in a negative way. The lobbies are sooo repetitive it just gets boring to see the same thing over and over again. The same exact style for every single lobby. Imagine each lobby having it’s own theme, looking completely different from every other lobby!

The old arcade was way better imo. The new arcade system might be good, but the old one had way more games. They should do an arcade overhaul and bring back all of the old games amd implement them into the new lobby. Everyone (Especially @PerryJ) would be happy then.

“just survival”
In way it is, but it’s really not. You don’t regenerate health unless you eat a golden apple or have potions of healing and such. And I don’t think “survival” has shrinking borders with everyone trying to be the last man standing.

Remove all of the man made maps, and have each time you play be a completely random generated world. That would make it much more interesting, as you wouldn’t habe knowledge about the map, being more on a level of “luck” I guess.

How can you NOT see what they can upgrade? Have you even PLAYED UHC on here? I honestly don’t know what you’re saying here.

So now you’re saying if they livestream, the game will automatically come back to life? It’s not that simple bud. They probably will get more players DURING THE STREAM, but after it the game will be dead again. What they really need to do is an overhaul update on the game, or put it into maintenance. Not just give up on it as you are basically saying.

Good day mate.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yea but I thought, maybe they can make it a bit like other servers.. Look at hypixel or badlion UHC..
True, but there have been posts before and people say that updating a dead game isnt the best idea. Maybe if they make it something different then yea. But the reason it is probably dead is because players see that no one plays it anymore so more and more leave. Maybe making it a 1 lobby type of game rather than having multiple games of uhc would be good. So then it wouldnt be split up all the time? But it might not work so it comes out with its too risky to waste time. I never played uhc because by the time I got enough time to play some it was dead.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom