Which suggestion do you agree with?

• Total voters

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
Suggestion 1:
When you're appealing a ban/mute and you can reply to what a staff member said (the reply button, usually won't work because they deny without you giving more evidence though, but sometimes you can reply), messages sent by you and and staff aren't formatted (new lines are removed), here's an example:

I'm pretty sure he properly formatted it and didn't write it all in one line, I mean, why would you to begin with?
As you can see this would look way better when properly formatted. (i.e. not removing new lines)

It would be more appealing (and easier to read) if new lines weren't removed upon submitting a reply, though this mainly applies to replying to your appeals.

Suggestion 2:
I've mentioned it about 2-3 times by now, but why aren't mini-maps completely banned? I know it's allowed to use them if you have players and entities disabled, but even then it still gives you an advantage as you can see players build towards your island, trying to get to you unnoticed, if required, I'll upload a video showing what I mean with "giving an advantage."
So my suggestion is to completely ban the mini-maps

Note that these are suggestions for staff to read, consider and/or apply.

Any feedback is welcome though!

F

Facelurite

Sure, ban the minimaps, but note that that wont stop players from using them because its undetectable, unless you report yourself.
@ShameI can we not mention this here please? Thank you.

No

I just needed an example of how it looks like unformatted

Then you should have chosen a better example than an appeal related to pedophilia.

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
There are no other examples, so that's why I chose this, if there was any other example, I'd choose that obviously. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it's undetectable, but that's fine. Some people don't usually turn it off when making reports / recording videos, so they'll just get them selves banned, lol.

Thank you for the feedback though.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Sure, ban the minimaps, but note that that wont stop players from using them because its undetectable, unless you report yourself.
Well stupidity is something that is far from lacking in this world
People very commonly pot videos of them with minimaps even showing players and causally upload it to the forums

Anyways as for the first
I have no clue what you mean by that

xRabbitGaming

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not where I want to be
xrabbitgaming.com
@jollow250 Sorry I can't show you the picture anymore that I used... but don't worry about it, it was a suggestion directed at the web developer anyway, and I believe they know about it by now. ^^

I'll try making an example by HTML editing the replies page if anyone really wants to know what I mean with the suggestion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom