Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can be implemented?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Made 2 rotation systems
One for featured games (survival games, battle zone, bingo, blockwars...)
And other for arcade (line dash, slime survival, barn brawl, cuake craft)

But with some changes
The games rotation system is actualy ok and change every 2 weeks.
The arcade rotation system must change every 3 days.
I think is necesary because if the featured game than you want to play leave, you has to wait a lot of months for see them again only for 14 days, but if the arcade game is in a second rotation system you will wait 14 weeks less, and people will able to play arcade games every day and it has to wait only some weeks for play his arcade game again, also you can play a arcade game and a featured game at the same time, in my opinion i think than mixed arcade must be permanent, but is only my opinion.

I think is very important separate arcade games from featured games

Tnx for your time

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Yes,right now the rotation system is very slow and althought the seasonal games are a nice addition they aren't helping.

Another solution could be to add arcade as a featured game but if blockwars with his 2 modes didn't help it as a featured game imagine what would happen to arcade.

I agree.

Reactions: Fail

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Yes,right now the rotation system is very slow and althought the seasonal games are a nice addition they aren't helping.

Another solution could be to add arcade as a featured game but if blockwars with his 2 modes didn't help it as a featured game imagine what would happen to arcade.

I agree.
If arcade turn a permanent game again will has a player problem again
I think than arcade must be a permanent game again when cubecraft get 6500 players min

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
If arcade turn a permanent game again will has a player problem again
I think than arcade must be a permanent game again when cubecraft get 6500 players min

How many players are usually online these days?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
During peak times, theres 3000 people online. During inactive times, theres only 600 ppl online. I doubt cube will ever go above 5000 players again.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Yes, please!

I think the current rotation system really deserves a huge overhaul.
Let’s take LayerSpleef as an example: this game wasn’t featured for almost 2 months till now
(about 1 week ago, it finally got featured again),
while other games like BlockWars are getting featured almost every week, at least one time...!
The system in general is pretty unfair and not totally balanced as it should be.

In my opinion, having 2 NPC’s for the featured games would be simply amazing, one which rotating all the arcade games which are currently in the ‘Featured Games’ list (and possibly some other small arcade related games like:
Competitive Parkour, the Parkour Mini-game, maybe even Super Craft Bros...!?? :0 could return as well...) and one NPC rotating the more PvP based games like BlockWars, Survival Games, etc.
This way smaller games, which are not that popular at the moment (and therefore getting rotated less) will get the chance to shine more often!
I’m also pretty sure arcade games won’t take ages to fill up, like it was before The Big Change, because there will only be 1 arcade game available at a time. (People don’t get to choose between the arcade games anymore, since the only one available is the one picked by the rotation system.)

So, I’m definitely in favor of this whole idea of having another rotation system for arcade games! ^-^

Last edited:

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
This is a very decent suggestion. I like it.
The reason we had a "The Big Change" update was because the company was downsizing, so I don't know if this is possible however that was a while back and I have no idea how they are doing now. Either way, this would be great to have.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
why i am back and now everybody likes my idea?
rbEBETf.jpg

Reactions: Jevmen
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom