Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

/report
When you do /report in game, it currently does nothing, however, I believe that it should show a link to the reports website, and the guide on how to use it.

/shop
Pretty simple, just links players to the shop.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don't think they'll ever bring the /report back, it has been suggested before. Its has been removed due to abuses etc. but this would be a nice replacement. If people are unknown by the fact of reporting through the site. This would help them a lot, especially with a guide!!
And in my opinion the /shop isn't necessary. if they want to go to the store, there is already a yellow button on the site.

Last edited:
G

Gamerfull

@XiiKa What it means is that this command is implemented as / rules, that when you put you a link and take you to the page.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
/report :

/store : There is a button to go to the store, if you click the compass and then the cubelet thing. ->
upload_2017-8-11_16-52-26.png

D

Deleted member 169486

/store : There is a button to go to the store, if you click the compass and then the cubelet thing. ->
More people would try a command before looking in the compass.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
The report command has been suggested many times before and i'd like to see the command back on the server. But I think the shop command is useless. If you mean the Vanity shop, people can just use the flower. If you mean the ranks store, it's shown when you join a lobby. (http://imgur.c/a/lqkew)

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Making such a command is the easiest thing in the world. It's only a few lines of code.
I certainly agree there should be a /report, /shop or /store command that links to store and reports site.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
/report
When you do /report in game, it currently does nothing, however, I believe that it should show a link to the reports website, and the guide on how to use it.

/shop
Pretty simple, just links players to the shop.
Hmm, it's possible.

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
And to that I say
In that thread it was ALSO already suggested before
For example I suggested it in may (not the store 1 though)
Also when I had the reports I added a footnote that @AnonymousVoter has also made that before I did
Months before (and it isn't necessarily that they aren't going to add these maybe it is on their to-do list but they haven't found I good time to put it in)

Top Bottom