Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I would like some elaboration regarding this rule on what’s precisely allowed and what not.

I states: “Asking for likes or any other reaction that increases your reaction score (Forums and Discord) (…) is prohibited”

The “other reaction” part is what really confuses me.

I know for sure you can’t ask “5 more agrees and this suggestion becomes forawarded”. However it’s also quite difficult to reach 25 likes, even when the suggestion is decent enough.

Are you allowed to share your suggestions thru other servers / via dms, by only saying that you would like them to visit your suggestions? This will most likely result in either an agree or disagree as well, but you don’t explicitly mention this, nor is it explicitly stated in the rules.

You can actually do this once every 12 hours, well thats what i were being told.

316FFB44-2066-4A3F-BFAB-7E9EACAB2E0C.jpeg

However, this reply by Capitan really confuses me.

It mentions specifically you can’t share your suggestions through other servers.

Also don’t know if there have been any rules changes in the past months.

So yeah, I would really like some more elaboration to what’s allowed and what not allowed, specifically.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello komodo. Sorry for this late response.

The rule applies to asking for likes or other reactions that increase your Forums reaction score on our platforms (official discord - forums). For example, asking in english-general something like "like my post x".
Sharing suggestions or other threads on other platforms is allowed, as is asking for likes in places we do not moderate. We are no longer as strict with this as suggestions are no longer forwarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.