And i would like that cubecraftgames would have a 1v1 server or minigame
the place where you can join the game / server will be in the pvp minigames
how u can duel people simply type /duel [player]
I hope cubecraft would do this because it is lots of fun 1v1 people
if a player see this u can vote if u like it or not down below and tell me why

- JochemYTmc

gamefreak15360

Apr 10, 2015
I love this idea, mainly because there isn't a 1v1 option on the server, and then people can become better pvp masters!!

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
You currently can´t enter it but there was one built :)

Attachments

• 2015-04-10_11.31.00.png
    2015-04-10_11.31.00.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 2015-04-10_11.31.06.png
    2015-04-10_11.31.06.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 159

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I would love a 1 vs 1 server. There is some room left, you have assasination, kit pvp and nothing :P

So..

I support the idea of making a 1 vs 1 server

Reactions: SubSub

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Potatoes are just great, they should be added to the eehm wait wut

I ment:

Yeah, I know :P It would be cool to have and I don't think it's that hard to make a 1 vs 1 plugin.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It might sound weird, but i'd like to see /Duel in creative mode. This way you can customize and item to perfection and test out your gear with your friends. I.E. Testing how much damage you deal with each attack, or how much resistance you get with specific potions / enchantments. Not only this, but you could fight them on your very own plots, which would be epic; before submitting say a survival games or skywars map to the forums, you could test it with other players and demonstrate not only your amazing build, but your pvp skills at the same time. It would open up so much opportunity and freedom, rather than being stuck with 3 kitpvp maps to fight your friends on, and with very limited gear.
Come on, who doesn't want to make a Sharpness V feather and tickle your opponents to death?

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
I like this, but I see one flaw, (if/when) this opens people will be waiting for hours on end for there turn. I like this idea but first the 1v1 "Place" so to speak needs to get into the swing of things, E.G only being accessible to certain people, like donors, staff and then introduce it publicly, like a "beta" stage if you want to call it that. Also if this is going take off I have a few ideas from this post.

Yeah, I know :p It would be cool to have and I don't think it's that hard to make a 1 vs 1 plugin.

Possible Commands:
/queue 1v1 (Lobby)
/queue 1v1 (Player) (Lobby) (If you want to 1v1 someone in specific)

What about 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 and so on?

/queue (#v#) (Player(s)) (Lobby)

What do you think @rubik_cube_man @Marco Slater (halothe23) ?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this idea, and personally I like having different kits being used (like bad lion lol),
It might sound weird, but i'd like to see /Duel in creative mode. This way you can customize and item to perfection and test out your gear with your friends. I.E. Testing how much damage you deal with each attack, or how much resistance you get with specific potions / enchantments. Not only this, but you could fight them on your very own plots, which would be epic; before submitting say a survival games or skywars map to the forums, you could test it with other players and demonstrate not only your amazing build, but your pvp skills at the same time. It would open up so much opportunity and freedom, rather than being stuck with 3 kitpvp maps to fight your friends on, and with very limited gear.
Come on, who doesn't want to make a Sharpness V feather and tickle your opponents to death?
I like this as well as.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom