Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EntitySplix

Novice Member
Sep 4, 2017
United Kingdom
We do have a lot of options in egg wars but who would like to have a 1v1 in EggWars? i mean like there is a medium sized map but only two teams suppose a 1v1 or a 2v2? I know we already have a 10 v 10 but in my opinion some of the maps are too small and i would prefer a 1v1 or a 2v2.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
We do have a lot of options in egg wars but who would like to have a 1v1 in EggWars? i mean like there is a medium sized map but only two teams suppose a 1v1 or a 2v2? I know we already have a 10 v 10 but in my opinion some of the maps are too small and i would prefer a 1v1 or a 2v2.
2v2 would be nice but i guess a 1v1 would be unnecessary.

Reactions: TP_Mees

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Yes and no, I think it’s an interesting suggestion but people would grind their wins so hard. Also, how do you want the map to look like? Just 2 islands and mid? Cuz then it would be a bit boring in my opinion. Also, I think it will just be the first one on mid will win. The map would need some obstacles which will make it more fun, but overal I like this idea.

EntitySplix

Novice Member
Sep 4, 2017
United Kingdom
Yes and no, I think it’s an interesting suggestion but people would grind their wins so hard. Also, how do you want the map to look like? Just 2 islands and mid? Cuz then it would be a bit boring in my opinion. Also, I think it will just be the first one on mid will win. The map would need some obstacles which will make it more fun, but overal I like this idea.
I mean there would be many tiny sized islands not just 3

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I personally don't think this would work very well. A game like EggWars is a game that can last up to 45 minutes / even an hour.
When you have both been to mid, you will just be grinding on your island waiting for the enemy to make a move

EntitySplix

Novice Member
Sep 4, 2017
United Kingdom
I personally don't think this would work very well. A game like EggWars is a game that can last up to 45 minutes / even an hour.
When you have both been to mid, you will just be grinding on your island waiting for the enemy to make a move
But since it is a 1 v 1 the map can be a lot smaller so it more speed based?

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
But since it is a 1 v 1 the map can be a lot smaller so it more speed based?
True, this wouldn't prevent players just sitting at their island and waiting while they get unlimited resources. There would have to be a system that prevents this.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Yes I would like that, but shouldn't be in the general eggwars mode, but in duels or a new gamemode. If they would do that they could do that with every game and then you wouldn't have to wait long to play a game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom