Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This isn't going to be a well planned out thread, but I'm going to voice my mind about a few of the features and changes of the skywars update.

• The ender pearls on chest refill is kind of too much for me. I can imagine them pearling from island to island running away, constantly getting more and more pearls. I don't like having ender pearls in normal, especially with the chest refills.
  • Chest refilling, in my opinion, should've been a votable option. I'm most likely not the only one that doesn't always want chest refills.
  • Reduce the variety in enchantments you can get on armour and weapons, and completely remove Fire aspect from the loot pool. (I found a sharpness fire aspect gold sword at one point
  • Reduce the amount of golden apples you can get now. (I'm not sure if it was increased or not, but I've definitely noticed something odd there.
  • I'm not quite sure about this, but I'm not liking the ender kit upon first sight. I'm not a fan of having ender pearls in each skywars, so this kit is a definite no-no for me.
  • Sundae revamp was unnecessary. Right now, I'm getting the feeling of it being SG when I play sundae because of the outer ring. I'm not a fan of having large rings around islands in Skywars as it just removes the sky aspect in my opinion.
    I see why paris was revamped, but I kind of liked the older version more simply because it was one of the remaining maps where TNT boosting was pretty beneficial
  • TNT boosting seems kind of redundant now, now that there's ender pearls and an ender kit.
    I personally like Skywars waaay more without the ender pearls left and right.
  • Give players more time to vote. I barely get to vote for a projectile mode half of the time if everybody fills up a solo game at once.
I'll probably be adding more things and removing a few things down the line, but this is what I've got so far.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I completely agree with everything except the Sundae revamp. I absolutely hated the map before, now it's avtually devent for a solo map in my opinion.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The ender pearls on chest refill is kind of too much for me. I can imagine them pearling from island to island running away, constantly getting more and more pearls. I don't like having ender pearls in normal, especially with the chest refills.
Yeah, way too many pearls and snapples on refill. They should definitely be a thing, but you shouldn't be able to get fifteen of each just because you were the only one in middle (happened to me, genuinely got that many).

Chest refilling, in my opinion, should've been a votable option. I'm most likely not the only one that doesn't always want chest refills.
Yeah, I agree. I don't think everything should be locked behind a rank though. This would be a pretty fitting Stone+ vote option, sorta like Paintball's CTF option.

Reduce the variety in enchantments you can get on armour and weapons, and completely remove Fire aspect from the loot pool. (I found a sharpness fire aspect gold sword at one point
NOOO I love the variety!! Totally for removing fire aspect though, that should be exclusive to enchanting.

I'm not quite sure about this, but I'm not liking the ender kit upon first sight. I'm not a fan of having ender pearls in each skywars, so this kit is a definite no-no for me.
idk, I feel it's probably still too early to make judgements on the kits. Definitely for nerfing / removing it if it becomes too problematic, though considering how long you have to wait for a chance to end up in middle, doesn't seem too bad.

I personally likes Skywars waaay more without the ender pearls left and right.
They could limit each player to two throws per game or something? I agree though, I'd rather only see a few ender pearls, and towards the later stages of the game.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
  • The ender pearls on chest refill is kind of too much for me. I can imagine them pearling from island to island running away, constantly getting more and more pearls. I don't like having ender pearls in normal, especially with the chest refills. - Yes it might have to be in OP mode in my opinion
  • Chest refilling, in my opinion, should've been a votable option. I'm most likely not the only one that doesn't always want chest refills. - A lot of people are asking for this and in my opinion it should be part of the normal but I might have to change my opinion and seeing that people are asking for it to be a vote option I will have to agree with this.
  • Reduce the variety in enchantments you can get on armour and weapons, and completely remove Fire aspect from the loot pool. (I found a sharpness fire aspect gold sword at one point - I agree, it can get too overpowered with fire aspect added.
  • Reduce the amount of golden apples you can get now. (I'm not sure if it was increased or not, but I've definitely noticed something odd there. - It should be reduced in my opinion as well :)
  • I'm not quite sure about this, but I'm not liking the ender kit upon first sight. I'm not a fan of having ender pearls in each skywars, so this kit is a definite no-no for me. - An enderpearl kit should not be part of the game in my opinion so I agree
  • Sundae revamp was unnecessary. Right now, I'm getting the feeling of it being SG when I play sundae because of the outer ring. I'm not a fan of having large rings around islands in Skywars as it just removes the sky aspect in my opinion.
    I see why paris was revamped, but I kind of liked the older version more simply because it was one of the remaining maps where TNT boosting was pretty beneficial - No comment sorry :)
  • TNT boosting seems kind of redundant now, now that there's ender pearls and an ender kit.
    I personally likes Skywars waaay more without the ender pearls left and right. I agree the ender pearls might be too much and should not be part of a kit but should also be able to only be at mid and not a lot of it
Overall 6.5/7 for me and hopefully most of these get fixed and more feedback gets posted as cube uses this to fix and see what people want. Good luck on your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels
F

Facelurite

If TNT boosting is unnecessary now perhaps people will finally try out the minecart + TNT landmine.

Sundae got a revamp? Time to party .

Also , I am not for refill being a voting option. I adore this update . I wish to see whether gapples are too much of a problem. I hate gapple chugging as much as the next guy , unless the next gus is a gapple chugger.

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
I should agree with you too ! You are right. Some of the new features are very good, but others are awful, but anyway - i still like the new Skywars ^^

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This isn't going to be a well planned out thread, but I'm going to voice my mind about a few of the features and changes of the skywars update.

• The ender pearls on chest refill is kind of too much for me. I can imagine them pearling from island to island running away, constantly getting more and more pearls. I don't like having ender pearls in normal, especially with the chest refills.
  • Chest refilling, in my opinion, should've been a votable option. I'm most likely not the only one that doesn't always want chest refills.
  • Reduce the variety in enchantments you can get on armour and weapons, and completely remove Fire aspect from the loot pool. (I found a sharpness fire aspect gold sword at one point
  • Reduce the amount of golden apples you can get now. (I'm not sure if it was increased or not, but I've definitely noticed something odd there.
  • I'm not quite sure about this, but I'm not liking the ender kit upon first sight. I'm not a fan of having ender pearls in each skywars, so this kit is a definite no-no for me.
    I see why paris was revamped, but I kind of liked the older version more simply because it was one of the remaining maps where TNT boosting was pretty beneficial
    I personally like Skywars waaay more without the ender pearls left and right.
I'll probably be adding more things and removing a few things down the line, but this is what I've got so far.
I agree!! The enderpearls are way to much etc.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom