Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone, we currently have a total 47 Skywars maps and we would like to hear your feedback on them!

The Skywars maps: (note: you can click on the name to see the map).

Solo Mode: Angelic, Beach, Birdhouse, Bones, Candy, Castle, Desert, End, Flowers, Glass, Jungle, Mushroom. Music, Mystic, Nether, Paris, Rainbow, Savannah, Snowy, Sport, Stars, Sundae, Swords, Taiga, Temple, Time, Trees, Tron.

Team Mode: Dinosaur, Mushroom, Music, Rainbow, Swamp, Tribal, Farm, Flowers, Mario, Oasis, Prison, Evacuate, Savannah, School, Western, Candy, Pirates, Trees, Pacman.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Please use the following format, you can pick as many maps as you want:

Favourite(s):
map_name -
reason why you like this map.

Dislike(s):
map_name -
reason why you dislike this map.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Want to give more feedback? Feel free to do so! What kind of maps do you like?, What size of maps do you like?, ect.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it a lot! ♡
-Skifby // Staff team.

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Favourites:
Solo Trees -
The islands are quite flat and it's just easy to pvp on them, the islands are also very close making the games short and assuring every game to be action packed. Middle could be improved though.
Team Western - After the previous SkyWars map upate this map has become one of my favourites, it's really easy to get to the opponent their islands and there's a lot of space to pvp.

Dislikes:
Solo Paris -
The islands are quite far from each other, there isn't much space to pvp and the middle is also really far away and doesn't look very pretty.
Team Farm - I dislike how there are islands on one side of the middle and islands on the other with a really big gap inbetween them, the islands themselves are also not really good to pvp on and they have tall towers which makes people want to camp. The games on this map usually take a long time due to a lot of players camping.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Favourites:
Solo Trees -
As @iLoveYouu said: ''The islands are quite flat and it's just easy to pvp on them, the islands are also very close making the games short and assuring every game to be action packed''. I personally like to troll in skywars. Trees is a pretty good map to troll on and has a really nice distance between mid and the player islands for tnt jumping.
Solo Time - It is a little map, islands are close to eachother and close to mid. It has a nice theme and the player islands have enough pvp space if. Most of the time people will go to the middle and fight there, if you are almost dead you can survivle by jumping down and place water on the glass patern at the bottom of the map.

Team Oasis - This map has almost everything you need to make: tnt, sand/gravel, wood, iron, gold, redstone and water. The map islands have also enough space for pvp and the distance between each is island is not too farm.
Team Farm- This map gives me opportunity to make one of the most funniest traps due to the tower, I do have to agree with @iLoveYouu that the player islands lack pvp space on the surface, but I do like the lay-out: it makes the map original and gives the gameplay a little twist.

Dislikes:
Solo Swords -
The player islands in this map aren't flat at all making it hard for pvp.The middle is pretty far, most of the time you are not able to get to mid, because of the distance and people camping on the swords waiting for you to build over so they can shoot you off.
Solo Mystic - The player islands kinda small and it is quite a challenge to stay alive on the middle: it is pretty easy to get shot off. A lot of the cubecraft map are original, but dis map looks more like it was just made and had been given a name.

Team Evacuate - I find the islands a too chaotic; The islands straight in front of mid dont have a lot of pvp space. Same for the middle.
I don't play this map often, because of the obsidian in the island: makes it hard to make traps in it.

Last edited:
N

Nikboo

I don't really play team much so I'm only going to mention solo maps.

Favourites:

Bones -
I really like the layout of this map. It is great for quick and easy fights as you only need a couple of blocks to build from island to island.

Glass - I like the trap in this map. It's pretty funny seeing players fall for this trap. Also, there's quite a lot of space to PvP on. In general, it's quite enjoyable.

Sport - I like this map due to the layout and also because of the secret chests. It's a pretty unique map. Also, I like how you can jump from island to island if you go under the island onto the various sport balls.

Dislikes:

I pretty much agree with what @Yoya mentioned:

Mystic - Not a lot of PvP space. In OP mode, it's extemely obnoxious with the punch bow.

Swords - There's a big sword stuck in the ground which is in the way of PvP'ing. The islands are quite far apart. Harder to knock people off the edge in the map (which is a part of skywars). The middle is too far away.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
SOLO :

Favourites;

Bones - Islands are small distances apart, faster more entertaining gameplay
Beach - Islands are connected to mid. More pvp, more entertaining
Candy - Mid is relatively easy to get to
Flowers - Mid is accessible. (Too many golden blocks at mid though.)
Jungle, Mushroom. Mystic, Nether, Snowy, Sport (islands inbetween mid and spawning islands should be a little thicker. kb 2 'football' spawns too often and is too op, make it kb 1 if not removing it), Tiaga and Time. (All favourites for similar reasons as above)

Dislikes;

Paris - Mid inaccessible. Chest loot makes game unfair. Trees on island take up too much space. Some Islands have 3 chests, others have 2.(correct if i'm wrong)
Rainbow - Too many islands between mid and spawns. Need to be larger to allow greater access to mid.
Swords - Island is too cluttered. Islands too far apart. Mid inaccessible and the trap is overkill.
Temple, Castle, Desert, Glass (Dislike for similar reasons as above)

General Feedback:
Maps that have connections to mid generally make the game flow a lot better. Maps without mid access are based around who can deal the most knockback. Access to mid means more people go there = more pvp = more fun. Islands with 2 chests (Temple, Castle, Glass, Desert) are horrible. There's nothing worse than playing skywars, looting your chests and then having golden pants, a leather chestplate and then having to mine some dirt or a tree just to get blocks and there's no access to mid. All you can do is build to other islands with pre-looted chests.

TEAM :

Favourites;

Dinosaur -
Islands have good mid access with a good number of chests. The circular platform made of dirt around the volcano could be a little wider. Make kb bone kb 1 in normal and kb 2 in op (if not remove completely.)
Mushroom - Fast paced, close islands. Could do with some islands inbetween mid and spawn islands to allow greater access to middle.
Music - Islands are reasonably close together which makes the game flow.
To be honest I like all of them. However,

Trees - Could do with islands inbetween mid and spawn islands to make mid more accessible. Less golden blocks at mid.
Candy - Could do with islands inbetween mid and spawn islands to make mid more accessible
Evacauate - Make the base of mid larger so the terrain isn't so hilly. Could do with islands inbetween mid and spawn islands to make mid more accessible.

General Feedback : Maps with mids that are easily accessible or have links between islands tend to be more popular since it makes the game flow, . Maps like Dinner, Spring, School, Prison and Western are perfect examples of this. The building part of skywars is reduced to a minimum whilst the pvp aspect is maximized.

A revamp of the map Modern would also be nice. With more islands, smaller teams ,a closer mid and a smaller tower i think it would be a good map.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Solo

Favourite maps:

Trees: really cool layout, I enjoy to play on this map because the games are really fast. However, I'd love to see custom trees on the islands.

Time: cool layout as well, islands are really close and you can easily rush to mid.

Dislikes

Swords: islands are really messy, it's really difficult to rush to the middle and to your opponents.

Paris: this map needs to be revamped, I really hate this map because there's lack of space to pvp.

Team

Favourite maps

School: the layout is amazing, there's a lot of space to fight and the middle is really close.

Prison: cool map as well, fast games and there's also enough space to fight.

Candy: same opinion as @Moooofin

Trees: really cool map, amazing for pvp but it needs less golden blocks in the middle.

Pacman: Decent for pvp, cool layout as well, but it needs less golden blocks in the middle as well.

Dislikes

Evacuate: I really hate this map, the middle is really far and there's lack of chests imo.

General feedback: I'd love to see more maps with the same layout as trees, candy, school, pacman and prison.

Small suggestion: would be cool if you could revamp diet, a old tsw map and put it with prison's layout.

A revamp of the map Modern would also be nice. With more islands, smaller teams ,a closer mid and a smaller tower i think it would be a good map.
^

Reactions: Zhypo and ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Favourites:
Solo Trees:
Enough PvP space and a good classic map, everything is Ok, No changes needed.
Solo Rainbow:
I like This map really Well, because also a Classic map (with changes) But I definitly miss the unicorn in the center.
Solo Sundae:
Almost the same as Rainbow, But Then in different islands. Only thing i hate It's hard to get to the island If you're on the side from a island.
Solo Gravity (removed)
Since This map was removed I didn't like it. Nonono I Did not cry about it. But the islands are just good (might not enough pvp space) I read from the old changelog That the mid was ugly. They could change mid and don't remove the map themself.
Solo ice (removed)
I'd like to troll others with the TNT and just play, the difference between islands was good just in My opinion enough pvp space, also around the center fun to parkour.
Solo Century (removed)

Just the same as Rainbow, only more islands and more player amount (64) might during long untill the game starts, and have a lot of campers, the map stays fun.
Solo Biomes (removed)
Just a Classic map and fun to craft notch apples in mid. The length from islands was just too far, Maybe Some changes to it would handly.
Solo Pokémon (removed)
Only removed because of the pixel art and not fair chests on each island. I'd like to have pixelart to it to see Some history in cubecraft skywars maps, only the center might be changed from length to each islands
Pirates (removed)
I Did like This map, everything was Ok, the mid wasn't too far away and you also had little islands. Even the chests aren't fair the map shouldn't be removed. Just make it fair with the chests. So In My opinion I'd like to get it back or with some little changes.

Not My favourites
Solo Mushroom:
Don't like it anymore since it has been changed. I'd like to have more islands to it also it has been decreased to 12 (from 16) because in My opinion there's enough space to place 4 islands on each center from the 3 islands. Even I don't like the trap in the center, If it's activated there's not enough PvP space.
Solo Snowy:
Same story between mushroom, I'd like the small cute islands to play in. The mid might be too far and just could be replaced from length.
Solo Taiga:

Just due the changelog from the previous update. Mid was on a right place with mid islands was just a good length. Since the update I don't like the map anymore.
Solo Music:
Same story between the others, since you have music things above mid it's hard to ender pearl to it and Then just fail.
Solo Savannah:
Just because it doesn't look like a Savannah anymore, I miss the mobs (chicken, Sheep, donkey) to punch them off or just troll with. Even the center doesn't represent anything anymore.
Solo End
Just again due the changelog from the map also That it turned 1.9 only because the block from That were put in. There was enough space to play on, also the mid was just good. Maybe a little basic But It was just good.

Well, I hate more solo maps but it would be too long. Let's go to the team maps
Favourites team
Team Rainbow:
I'd like This one because enough pvp space and fun to play in. Also Nice to create Some notch apples with the gold blocks

Team Music:
Enough pvp space and might save yourself When you're getting punched off. Otherwise I just like the map.
Team diet (removed)

I'd love This map to play with your mate on Some food. Just a fun map to play on and original That there are different food islands, because Who doesn't like food?
Other team maps?
No the team maps I said above, are just the maps I played everytime. So for example I just play with 1 other friend.
About My opinion from skywars self.
Just a good game, everytime Some fun to play in. Otherwise I miss the old lobby from one year ago since cubecraft decided to go 1.9 I hope to see Some things about What I suggested about
My opinion back. Skywars is just a good game (again)

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Favourite(s):
Team Trees -
The best map for fighting in my opinion, with some larger areas. The gold blocks at mid are only a problem because of the bad decision to add a custom recipe for enchanted golden apples which should be removed.
Team Mario - The space between islands is just right, the border prevents people from getting knocked off too easily and I really like the glass in the sky making it possible to get to islands easily in the late game.
Team Mushroom - My favourite map for a really quick game, not much space to hide or build. Fights are very short since eventually one side will fall into the void.

Dislike(s):
Team Pacman -
The distance between different islands and the distance to mid are huge, and because both neighbour islands are perpendicular to your way to mid, it's almost impossible to build there savely. So you either haveto take a great risk building or prepare for a very long and boring game.
Team Candy - Similar to pacman, the space between islands is too large, it's too hard to build there savely.
Team Dinosaur - One of my favourite maps until the last update. The knockback bones completely ruin the game for me, in combination with the steep hill at mid spamming the knockback bone is more effective than using a sword.
Almost all solo islands - I usually play team mode even when I'm alone, because the solo islands are so small that fights end within seconds by one side falling off. Also they have so few chests, that you either have to rely on the iron golem kit or get lucky to find a chestplate. That's more of an antipathy to the gamemodes than the islands I guess, but I personally would prefer to play solo on the two player team maps.

General thing: With basic items it feels a bit weird to have the same resources on the islands. Getting a diamond sword with basic items (without kits) makes a huge difference, on some maps there are even enough diamonds to craft armor, so it's more a race to diamonds than a game with shorter fights, which defeats the point of basic items for me. Same goes for kits that aren't balanced for basic items, the swordsman or the iron golem should be drastically nerfed for basic. Overpowered items are completely broken in 1.9 pvp.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Favorites Solo:

Beach:
Has really nice islands, and the fact that you sort of merged TNT-Run in it makes it even better! Islands have the right scale and all by all there's nothing wrong with this map!

Castle: This has to be one of my favourite maps, although you don't have enough space to PvP. It's also very risky to walk on those islands, and I sometimes get irritated by the fact that we constantly have to break that log block in the basement. Fun map with nice detials!

Desert: Love this map!

Savannah: Nice scale to PvP, it's fun to climb in those trees to get chests and you can easily get to mid! The slimeblocks just make the map perfect!

Temple: Also one of my favourite maps. I love the little houses, but I also would love to see a basement, and since it's a temple, you would expect that. Maybe make the sub-islands a little bit bigger.

Dislikes Solo:

Paris: Same reason like the other people said. Please make a revamp of this :)

Swords: Too many holes in the islands and everything is difficult to find. I do have to agree that I really like blowing up mid. A revamp would defenitely make a lot of people happy!

I'm not going to involve Team, as I don't play team that much. What I do want to say is: please do not remove maps, just revamp them. Thanks! :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Favourites
Team - Pac-man - This map has a large area to play but also means that though games generally take longer the fact that being targeted isn't simple gives this map some shine a long with the middle isn't just like king of the hill with most other skywars maps

Solo - Time - This map makes for some harder games because at no point can really stop and chose your game plan you are pretty much always moving so you have no idea what is going to happen this map also has an area underneath which means if you get by @zDutchie's infinite snowballs you aren't necessarily dead

Team - Pirates - this map has a heck of a lot of anvils which already makes it fun to see people running then just having their path blocked by anvils but besides that the map really aces it on the attention to detail and the over-all speed and unpredictability of the game it can be a long interesting game or a quick hard game

Team - Farm - this map has a middle which is large and it isn't just a bow spam fight it's islands also have plenty of tricks to be held which makes it very interesting

My Least Favourites
Solo - Swords it doesn't do anything special and really is just an annoyance to play with all the holes and blocks above your head

Team - Music the islands are so close together and it is a team map which really I can't find any games on that map where I can actually play and have fun without getting kill immediately

Team - Mushrooms - Now most of the mushroom maps on Cubecraft are good, for me this is the exception unlike music which sometimes needed a little bit of effort to build over to another side, you can literally just chose the Iron armour kit or the swordsman kit and just jump onto someone's island about 3 seconds after the game has started you don't need to place a single block to get there and that means you can barely play I played a game on it yesterday (died instantly) but the game finished within around 3 minutes for a map with so many islands it really has bad games

Those were my favourites and Least Favourites also the second version of the thread I see *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge*

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
why do you like and dislike these
I ask because @SKIFBY's Message asks you to explain so why? I am also just curious
Paris. Good for traps And a Good middle
Swords: Messy, island are too far for building to an other island.

School: Nice rush map, the youtuber @Mega_Toby make on this map beautiful videos
Trees. I dont like the high Trees. I like more the other maps.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I really never played team SkyWars so yea I don't know about team maps but for the solo maps it's this:

Favourites Maps:

Bones: Because the islands are really close to each other and then it's very easy to kill people.
Taiga: I don't really know why I like this map but it's just a fun map to play on.
Trees: It's like one of the first maps on Cubecraft so it's like a big nostalgic map.

Maps I don't like:

Mystic: There are only dumb wholes and I'm dumb enough to fall in those dumb wholes.
Stars: The islands are way to far from the middle.

Reactions: skifby

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I will try to break down every single map here.
Green - Favorite
Yellow - Neutral
Red - Disliked

Angelic (Solo)
The reason I dislike this map is because the map has poor game-play. There are too much cramped spots and the PvP is horrible.

Beach (Solo)
The Map has fast paced gameplay, and good PvP combat zones.. The Middle part is somewhat alright.

Birdhouse (Solo)
Most of the times I had played this map I got alot of Burnt Pidgeys (Cooked Chicken) Instead of blocks or weapons.

Bones (Solo)
An absolute favorite. The map has very very fast paced combat and ends in max. 10 minutes. The Islands are placed well close to one another. One problem is that the map has poor PvP gameplay.

Candy (Solo)
I like the map, since it has a good theme and good gameplay. Every Sub-Mid Island didn't have a chest, though.

Castle (Solo)
I have went to the middle once. It's pretty far away and I'd like if it's made closer or given a few islands. Gameplay is good.

Desert AND Trees (Solo)
Both these maps are great when it comes to Gameplay. These were what skywars used to be like- simple themed and simple decoration.

End (Solo)
Basically like bones. But there are pillars. It does a okay job for gameplay.

Flowers (Solo)
The one reason I like this map is because of the starting islands. It's a simple concept of fight your neighbor first. The Middle can be spaced out more and have open entrances instead of having to build up every time.

Glass (Solo)
The map had a nice troll in it and decent distance to go the other islands. There could be more islands added to help get to middle.

Jungle (Solo)
The map had fast paced combat and anyone could get to mid. This map was very clean and had good PvP except the middle but most fights took place in the starting islands.

Musrooms (Solo)
It felt like the map was one of a older map that I played on an another server Waaaay back in 2014. That doesn't matter though, this map had great gameplay and good places where you could attack from. You can go to the tops of the shrooms or attack from below. It was your choice.

Music (Solo And Team)
The Map had one fault : The middle is still too far! Adding more obstacles to help not getting punch-bowed out of the island would be good.

Mystic (Solo)
The Map didn't have enough servers, and the starting islands were too small. Good luck getting to the middle too. There were alot of random places where you could simply fall.

Nether (Solo)
Personally, I like the map. The map had the same concept of jungle - Anyone could get to mid. But with a penalty. You would end up taking a lot of fall damage if you didn't have a water bucket. The Nether-Rack(Unique block for the map) made it easier to spleef people.

Rainbow (Solo)
Rainbow was a interesting map. You could either go straight for your enemies with a few blocks to place or go straight to middle. Both of these options were easy to do. The middle could be made a little bigger.

Savannah (Solo)
Another clean map. Another reason I liked it is because when you climb up the tree you could easily jump to other islands. This made it more interesting and something you'd have to look out for.

Snowy (Solo)
Snowy was a sort of a clean map but with the same gameplay concept as flowers. The middle could be reworked on, maybe have a giant snowman.

Sports (Solo)
I like the map concept, but the knockback ball.. Oh the knockback it gave. It stirred up anger when I was hit by those. Remove them or nerf it :L

Stars (Solo)
Forgot the map existed. Adding more servers for this map would help. Gameplay wise the map was good.

Sundae (Solo)
I'd just burn the whole thing to the ground. A fun map but not good gameplay. It was chaotic.

Swords (Solo)
The map could be remade from the ground up. The Islands are waaay to far for a solo gamemode. The TNT trap is a nice troll ;)

Taiga (Solo)
Another flowers-type gameplay. Why I don't like it as much is because there isn't many servers for the map and it isn't super clean (It is taiga but still, it has to be a good skywars game)

Temple (Solo)
Kinda like Castle's smaller brother. The map was pretty small and had tight gameplay. Getting to middle was difficult.

Time and Tron (Solo)
Both these maps are great for PvP. The Bottom of Time, however the glasses can be slightly reduced. I've encountered a few people camping.
Tron can be given Shears as a item.

Dinosaur (Team)
The gameplay was great. It also kind of had the same style of flowers (Sorry i'm using it so much). The Volcano in the middle can be more exposed and middle could be slightly bigger.

Mushrooms (Team)
I had a lot of fun with this map, just going on insane killing sprees and racking up hundreds of points. I would like the starting islands to be more spaced out than a 3 block jump.

Rainbow (Team)
Again, another flowers-type of gameplay. The map was perfect. gameplay was balanced aswell.

Swamp (Team)
The Mid could be slightly lowered. I've had too many deaths where people snowball/shoot me before I get to middle.

Tribal (Team)
The Logs connecting to mid could be wider. It's pretty easy to die there.

Farm (Team)
Gameplay was smooth. There used to be a bug where you could get stuck on the tilled-soil but its almost non-existent. The PvP is also good, except that your Iron Sword might get broken by breaking all the crops.

Flowers (Team)
The Chests were pretty random and hard to get to in the starting islands, and enchanting was available in the sub-mid islands. Enchanting should be at middle and the middle could be lowered slightly.

Mario (Team)
Very fun! The gameplay was awesome, The theme was great. The only thing is that most of the people dont go to Mario's and others statues. They could be removed.

Oasis (Team)
Anyone can get to mid type of map. The Starting islands had too much TNT though, resulting in almost every player killed, but a great troll. The gameplay was smooth at middle.

Prison (Team)
Best played on OverPowered mode. The map had the perfect middle and good distance for team games.

Evacuate (Team)
The map was simply too chaotic. Many PvE types of situations, too much for a skywars map.

Savannah (Team)
The map had good detailing and good gameplay. Getting to mid was easier since most people need to take sniper shots to actually hit you while building to middle.
The middle had two parts for gameplay - The Underground and the Surface, both balanced.

School (Team)
The map is very simple yet has a good gameplay. The chests could be increased in middle.

Western, Candy, Pirates, Trees, and Pacman.

All of these maps are masterpieces in gameplay and are fun. Pirates could have a closer middle. Pacman is great as it is. Trees is a simple map with great and fun PvP duels. Western is a recent favorite.

Candy. This map is my MOST FAVORITE MAP IN SKYWARS! The map is simply a 40 player game with 8 teams. The Map is so good when it comes to teamwork.

To sum it up, most Team maps are good. Focus on fixing Solo.

These are my opinion and you might have a different one.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

- Map Suggestions:

• I really enjoy maps with quite large mid. Also maps with islands close to each other.
That's also why I going to ask to adjust the following maps:
MAP: Paris
mbW1GOO.png
Islands and mid are too far away. Adding a bit of ground in between would help allot.

MAP: Music
aFb5n0g.png
Mid is too far away. Adding some islands in between would help.

MAP: Swords
Please consider to add more ground to this map. It is just broken I need at least 32 blocks to go from 1 islands to another.
YnnIX3a.png

MAP: Glass
u2XS33k.png
Again, mid too far away.

MAP: Birdhouse

A bit of land on that spot would help....
g4kQAxs.png
> Enough said.
Other maps are fine. Too lazy to write my favorites.

I don't play Team btw.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Favourites:

Solo candy
because I like the theme and the way that it is easy to get from one island to another
Team farm because I like the amount of chests and good it is for traps ;)

Dislikes:

Solo end
to be honest, I'm not quite sure why I don't like it. I just... Don't
Team pacman because teams are too big and the ghosts are too far away from mid imo

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
BEST MAPS
Time -
By far my favorite. You can go two ways, neighbour islands or middle. In the early stages it is usually rush or be rushed. Middle is perfect. Enough chests, anvil and enchantment table very close to each other. Great map fir strategies. Also you can get a second chance by jumping down on the glass. PvP on both middle and the islands is great.

Trees - Second favorite. Island are close to each other, great PvP and quick games. A great map for cleaners, sadly. The maps looks horrible. Luke come on, who placed saplings on some grass, grew them and called it a skywars map. Maybe add better trees, bigger middle, better landscape instead of flat islands. Add some cozy flowers and ground decorations (random gravel, cobblestone, etc.)

Tron - Great map. Middle is a challenge to get to and survive in. Neighbor islands are rushable. Overall good map with quick games.

Mushroom - Love it. Almost everyone goes to middle, which gives some nice battles on the middle island. I often go on top of middle and loot the 5 chests up there. Good map for tactics and trolling. I hate it though when middle blows up, it makes it very inaccessible.

Savannah - Great PvP on the islands. You can choose to play the slow game by going on top of the trees or to middle. Good map.

Beach - Good map. I suggest expanding the small middle islands and reducing the amount of chests there. The tnt bridge is nice but I often get lagged back and die. Often a lot of campers, but that just depends on how fast you act.

FUN MAPS
Desert -
Great pvp on the island. Mid is pretty nice. Quick games. Easy to clean up though.

Jungle - Nice map. Starter islands are a bit too small. Middle is chaotic. Vines on the middle are kind if annoying for PvP.

Candy - Middle is quite accessible. Well balanced distances between islands. A bit large, but that is often not a problem because of the middle islands.

Temple - Nice map. Good PvP, but there is not a lot of space outside the house on the islands. Easy island-hopping using the rooftops.

Sundae - Good map. Easy to rush as the islands are very close to each other.

OK MAPS
Bones -
islands close to each other, good for rushing. However, there are a lot of obstacles on the islands and the height difference between islands is annoying.

Snowy - Good middle, good for middle rush. Generally a lot of pvp action in the middle.

Taiga - Same as Snowy. Good middle with relatively large islands in between.

Music - Islands are far away from each other, middle is also very far away. However, the islands are nice and flat which makes for some good pvp.

Castle - Good distance between islands, but there is not a lot of space to PvP and the vines are annoying.

Rainbow - Islands are close to each other. Good for rushing but PvP is kinda awkward as there is not a lot of space on the islands.

MEH MAPS
Sport -
Islands way too big. Some islands have 5 chests, which is waaay to many. Knockback football is extremely overpowered.

Mystic - Way too random. A lot of random holes to fall into. The map doesn't really have a theme. Can be removed in my opinion.

Flowers - Way too big. Large starter and middle islands. Don't like it.

End - Too big. Games last too long.

Nether - Playable but not preferred. Islands far away. A lot of fall damage taken when going to middle, unless you have a water bucket. Hard to get back from middle. A lot of camping.

DISGUSTING MAPS
Swords -
Waay to large, middle far away. Horrible islands to pvp on.

Birdhouse - Too many layers and chests. Islands way too tall.

Paris - Islands too far away. Could be improved by adding islands in between and make it more aesthetically pleasing.

Glass - Stupid theme. Islands too far away.

Stars - Way too large. Middle is too far away and too big, but PvP isn't bad.

Angelic - Simply the worst map I've ever seen. Islands too far. Middle too far. Looks horrible. PvP is close to impossible.

CONCLUSION
I prefer maps with close islands, nice and accessible middle, plain area to pvp (no random holes, vines, etc.). Maps where the middle is closer than a neighbouring island are also great (taiga, mushroom, beach).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really play Team Skywars so I will only mention the Solo ones as I play a lot Solo Skywars.

Favourite Solo Skywars maps:
- Trees > The islands are really close to each other and it's easy to PvP on them. Also, it's an easy game to win.
- Tron > Actually the same reason as I gave with the map ''Trees''. It's just a perfect and lovely map, in my opinion.
- Time > The islands are close to each other but I also really like layout of the map. It's easy to PvP on this map and if you fall than there is a chance that you don't die if you land correctly. It's just a perfect and lovely map, in my opinion.
- Candy > I love the layout of this map and there're cakes everywhere! This is also a very good map to test your speedbuild skills.
- Castle > It's a really nice map, the islands aren't very far away from each other. Nice PvP space, in my opinon.
- Rainbow > Very colourful and nice map, the islands are very close to each other and the PvP room isn't that bad too.
- Sundae > Actaully the same reason as I gave with the map ''Rainbow''.
- Snowy > Very funny map, very white (duhhh it's called ''Snowy''). Islands are close to each other and the middle of the map is also close to the normal starter islands. Good space to PvP. Sometimes the little snow slabs are a bit annoying because it can cause block lag.
- Glass > Islands not too far away, good distance. Good space to PvP and I just like the layout.
- Taiga > Nice layout, not too much space between the islands. Good space to PvP.
- Savannah > Lovely space to PvP, islands aren't far away from each other. Mid isn't far away from the starter islands. It's just a perfect and lovely map, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
As a Skywars pr0 ok, I take back my words

Team Mode:

Dinosaur, easy accessible for mid. A lot of fast paste and well based.

Mushroom, Mid is quite far, but the island are rush-able from spawn what makes it fun and fast paste.

Music, easy accesible mid. Overal easy to go towards other teams.

Swamp, also easy accesible mid by going up the tree.

Farm, great map even though most players dislike it.

Mario, fun map, easy accessible for mid and verious ways to bridge over to other islands (mostly in hight from the levens inside the pipes).

Oasis, easy accessible for mid, close to other teams.
DISLIKING: Traps are quite annoying as it blows up almost everything on every island.

Prison, fast bridging to mid, lost of space to pvp.

Savannah, fun map overal, easy accessible to mid.
DISLIKING: Spawn islands are quite hard to play/pvp on unlike mid.

School, great map, easy accessible mid, lots of space to pvp on. (And fun to spleeft \*o*/)

Western, same as School ^

Candy, good spawning islands & distance from other islands.
DISLIKING: Mid is hard to access, could use a in-between island.

Tribal, I overal like the map.
DISLIKING: if someone is camping on their island is close to impossible to easely go to that player as mid has a very small walk way at the islands.
Possibly move the spawn islands a bit down, or make the logs wider at the islands sides.

Flowers, the mid is easy to get to.
DISLIKING: Going up to mid is quite hard + you have not really anywhere to run from mid to try and stay alive.
Possibly change the flower pot in mid to something more flat, so it'll make for better and easier pvp in staid of just standing and clicking.

Evacuate, fun islands but a bit hilly.
DISLIKING: too less chest for a 4 player map, and mid is too hilly what should have a bit more flat land.
Possibly add 2-3 more chest per island, and make a more flat island arround mid. Could also make a in-between island to make mid more accessible.

Pirates, beautifull map, and good pvp-able on the islands. Quite a camp map as players can go into the masts of the ships, but easy accessible mid due to the cobwebs in the air.

Trees, great map, enough space to pvp on islands & mid. Even though, I don't think the maps (same for candy) shouldn't be changed as it's a OG map. (AND IM ALREADY AM MISSING THE OLD LOBBY :( #BRINGBACKOLDTSWLOBBYPL0X)
DISLIKING: Hard to get to mid.
Possibly add a in-between island to make mid more accessable.

Pacman, quite a camp map as mid is hard to come to after 1 team has reached mid. However I do like the layout and don't feel like anything should be changed as it's a OG map.

I can say a lot of players like more fast paste maps, I do understand it but I personally don't mind keeping the OG maps as they are currently.

Thanks,

Zhypo
aka the greatest 1.8 skywars player alive at the moment and idk why you are still reading this because this is sarcasm to it's fullest huehue

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom