• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Minerware_Update_Game.png
Hey, the last week I haven't played that much MC anymore.
Today I logged in again and played some MinerWare.

It's one of the few gamemodes I absolutely admire and love!
So first I'll start with the things that bother me;

Collect 10 nuggets!

A long time ago in one of Mac's streams (Possibly 1 or 2 months ago), he showed us (his viewers) how he kept winning that microgame all the time. Apparently this is how it works: The person with the most of the item will 99% be more likely to receive the other items. This means if you snipe a zombie at the start really quick you will be the most likely to receive all the nuggets you are near.
How to solve this issue:
Why do the nuggets have to be dropped? Why can't they directly be sent to your inventory like with the ''Shear 12 sheep'' microgame? It makes the game more enjoyable and fun. With this change more then just 3 people with 10.000 nuggets each will win.
OMG STUPID IDEA KILLAURA HACKERS WILL NOW WIN THIS EVERY TIME:
I'm not an expert in illegal modifications but I do know for sure Kill Aura will also target players. This means (due to MW games having 12 people and this microgame is in a small chamber), the chances the Kill Aura will target players is waaaayyyy more likely then it targetting Mobs (If there is a Mob-Kill Aura client).

Parkour and eat cake!
Ah yes here we are again. I'm pretty sure this specific suggestion has been mentioned over atleast 25+ times.
What's the suggestion? Remove pushing effects. You see, if you aren't the first to jump on the parkour and eat the cake you're most likely screwed. It's not the jumps that make it hard but the pushing. When you fall off you have to try it again, but how will you make the jumps if you keep getting pushed off?
How to solve this issue (+ A sort-of bug but not really an actual bug):
Just remove the pushing effect in MinerWare in general. It's nothing more but annoying.
+ Now on to the sort-of but not really bug. We all know one of the current MinerWare parkours is one that has the middle with 4 cakes and in the corner you can parkour. The thing is, I do not suggest edditing this because it's easy... but because you can complete it without parkour...
You can just jump from the bottom and eat the cake. Raising the platform by 1 and adding a few ladders with it should fix it.

Make a Crafting Table:
As we all know sometimes you can place a block of Birch Wood Log on the edge. THIS can be used to exploit bugs in multiple minigames. Such as Mini Spleef as you cannot destroy those blocks, (Same with the Bow Spleef and Anvils one). I suggest adding a barrier wall around the arena ONLY in the microgames where this bug exploit can make a player win by exploiting. (I believe someone suggested something simular to this, I'm sorry forgot who did it D; )

Now let's go to the suggestions!

The Score Board Colors:

Currently all YouTubers, Donators and Staff will receive a (I assume) random chosen color in the Score Board. Why not add an option with Vanity Points to select your prefered Color? I mean it's a fun feature for Donators.

Team MinerWare:
This can go multiple ways but currently I have 2 ideas in my head wich is Teams of 2 (6 Teams will battle each other).
Or a 6v6 wich means 2 Teams will fight each other! How will this mode work? Well... basicly like normal MinerWare but all your Team's points will add up together. So instead of both having to win for 1 point you can win with 36 Points in the 2 Teams Mode! Wich also means in the 6v6 mode the max score will be 108 Points.

Re-add the Maze Boss Game!
This Boss Game used to be so much fun but due to... uhm... reasons...
qWqjwt1.png
(Impossible Maze)
It was removed. Now I'm pretty sure atleast ONE Developer should be able to recreate a Microgame like this without bugs again. I mean come on this is THE biggest 1.9+ Minecraft Server we talk about. I will officially lose fate in the server if no Developer will be able to fix this.

Tagging Master of Suggestions (and Tacos): @Tacosbefriends

EDIT: Might add an extra post to this thread suggesting new Microgames, am currently not in the mood.
EDIT: (23-2-2017) Decided not to add an extra post bc I'm lazy

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I love this thread. There has been a lack of attention to Minerware and it's bugs since the release. There are at least 5 games that are buging Dress like the Mannequins, Build a crafting table (once you have the crafting table in your inventory it sometimes won't go away so 0 people win the game), The AC loves to kick people that are jumping around because of the emerald block challenge and etc.

Reactions: TheJeroen

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Yes to everything you said. I just give up on the parkour if I get knocked off, it's impossible to do it with everyone trying to jump to the same block.
Kill aura can be set to target specific entity's, so they could toggle players off and mobs on. A hacker using multi aura could kill all mobs very quickly. But, good suggestions shouldn't be disregarded just because a hacker might come along and ruin it. I don't think I've ever seen one in minerware.
The team mode sounds fun, I don't really like playing solo games much, much more fun playing with other people.

L

Lepzi

Omg thank you for making this thread I was playing minerware today, and I have seen all of these bugs happen to me they have got to get fixed I could have done so much better like the crafting table one the snow man every time I completed it it said I failed I'm like:eek:

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
The Score Board Colors:
Currently all YouTubers, Donators and Staff will receive a (I assume) random chosen color in the Score Board. Why not add an option with Vanity Points to select your prefered Color? I mean it's a fun feature for Donators.
you can do /color (color code) and you will get your own color on chat and on the minerware scoreboard :). i agree with you on all the points you said :D gl

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
you can do /color (color code) and you will get your own color on chat and on the minerware scoreboard :). i agree with you on all the points you said :D gl
This feature needs to be added to every game in my opinion :p

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom