Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Started at 1 message, reached 1000 messages.
What's going on CubeCraft, I just reached 1000 messages the day I was streaming my first time on youtube and had my best eggwars game. Have been having friends all around CubeCraft to keep waking me up and supporting me on the road.
YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/zrathex

Well time for the video heh? Well since I had my best eggwars game, I will share it here with all of you.

Ready for the tags?
@HackersDontWin @zRinne @Diogu @CyanYellow @FadedRoses @Mystical_Ice @TheFastBowler @YounB @Mac (We need to do a 1v1 in War Thunder again :D ) @Buuuddy @ThatGrimCreeper @xFirelion @Thefty @Dylaila @LiesLisaa @Yoya @Ruben @zDutchie @TeovoTeovo @iLoveYouu @Saradabaschi @Anmazing @Minikloon @Orangeric88 @E13AN0R @LilNugget @Snodia @Alex_de_Grote @Nikooo @hgbf @TheJeroen @prince3lawii @Lezappen @Cheez @Foodyling (Remember the game in UnderDaSea with a kill aura guy?) @Brian_321 @Fxhmiiz_ @AboodPlayz @StopWalking @larswijn @NedGaming @Ping Ether and many other players. Thank you all for supporting me :)

I am mostly known by my friends as a YouTuber :p I am getting close to the YouTuber rank [NOT] and I teached @zDutchie Norwegian. CubeCraft became 1 of my favorite servers so I am staying and not leaving, but depends how long Owners want to keep it up :/ I will stream/upload to YouTube as much as I can.

Friendlist:

I know I posted it too early, WAIT FOR THE PROCESSING TO BE DONE!!!!!!!!!
EDIT: YOUTUBE VIDEO DONE <3​

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom