Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Heyo Hey, today is the day I reached the 1k messages. And Yes it is a big party today.
And again I want to Thank a lot of members of you and That i've met!

@ItsTwany
One of My first minecraft friends I met, and having a lot of fun with Isabella :p

@Marieke2001
At the beginning I met you was being a quite rude and salty, But since Some months we're kinda friends :)

@Jackelele
Eww!!!!
Always being a Nice and helpfull person and having a lot of fun, in-game. Also I'd like yo work with you on the CCGN guide :D

@Natsu_Fire
NATSUUU!!! Always a Nice and derpy person to me. Last time we're playing a lot of games with @iCheeetah and @SrKlompenstein :) and Yes you are an eggwars pro

@SrKlompenstein
hehe, always Nice to me and helpful. ALSO AN EGGWARS PRO.

@iCheeetah
hihi, also very Nice and AN EGGWARS PRO. Always very helpful!

@Jannekee
ben veel te lui om het in Engels te doen, maar je bent altijd aardig en je bent er altijd voor me LYSM xoox ben er ook voor je Als het nodig is.

@Dylaila
kwibus xo, ook altijd heel aardig tegen mij en we hebben veel humor. En ben er ook voor je als het nodig is

@LiesLisaa
Ook heel aardig en ik ben er altijd voor je als het nodig is.

@Tacosbefriends
thanks for giving awesome streams and it fills up My time and I always Enjoy it! THANKS!!! [sorry If This is spam]

@Alex_de_Grote Always being Nice and helpfull, and gave me a lot of tips with building.

@Yoya
Thanks for trying out Some amazing genius traps in team skywars,
farm and prison :v

@Buuuddy
Ik ben je nogsteeds heel erg dankbaar dat je me hebt geunmute en me nog een kans gaf. Overigens ben je een hele aardige mod. x o

@RayzMC
Always being Nice and giving your opinion very Nice and clear. Also very helpfull!

@zRinne
Thank you for being very Nice and it was fun to talk once to each other while playing skywars! meow

@Camezonda
Thank you for helpfull and Nice kitty. Also I love kitties. meow

@zDutchie
Thank you for helping me out of problems and, giving me the right advise! THANKS

@Dutch_frietjes
lekker friet. Je bent altijd droog en aardig.

@Soeshi
IEWL SUSHI
Grapje je bent heel aardig en behulpzaam.

Also for the other members, Thank you for being Sometimes Nice to me, and generate an awesome community. I love the community and I LOVE IT [yes it is logic] And I might forgot Some
Of you But That doesn't say I don't Thank you. If I forgot you I still Thank you for being Nice and helpfull!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Heyo Hey, today is the day I reached the 1k messages. And Yes it is a big party today.

@ItsTwany
One of My first minecraft friends I met, and having a lot of fun with Isabella :p

@Marieke2001
At the beginning I met you was being a quite rude and salty, But since Some months we're kinda friends :)

@Jackelele
Eww!!!!
Always being a Nice and helpfull person and having a lot of fun, in-game. Also I'd like yo work with you on the CCGN guide :D

@Natsu_Fire
NATSUUU!!! Always a Nice and derpy person to me. Last time we're playing a lot of games with @iCheeetah and @SrKlompenstein :) and Yes you are an eggwars pro

@SrKlompenstein

@iCheeetah

@Jannekee
ben veel te lui om het in Engels te doen, maar je bent altijd aardig en je bent er altijd voor me LYSM xoox ben er ook voor je AA het nodig is.

@Dylaila
kwibus xo, ook altijd heel aardig tegen mij en we hebben veel humor. En ben er ook voor je als het nodig is

@LiesLisaa

@Tacosbefriends
thanks for giving awesome streams and it fills up My time and I always Enjoy it! THANKS!!! [sorry If This is spam]

@Alex_de_Grote Always being Nice and helpfull, and gave me a lot of tips with building.

@Yoya

@Buuuddy
Ik ben je nogsteeds heel erg dankbaar dat je me hebt geunmute en me nog een kans gaf. Overigens ben je een hele aardige mod. x o

@RayzMC
Always being Nice and giving your opinion very Nice and clear. Also very helpfull!

@zRinne
Thank you for being very Nice and it was fun to talk once to each other while playing skywars! meow

@Camezonda

Also for the other members, Thank you for being Sometimes Nice to me, and generate an awesome community. I love the community and I LOVE IT [yes it is logic]
Thanks for the tag and congradulations!
Keep it up Davey! :)
Now road to 2k xD

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not sure why I am responding to this at 4:30 AM but hey, who cares (": congratulations (again) with the 1k messages! This is a big milestone and you have been doing awesome on the forums the past few months. Lets go for the 2k! <3

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
L

Lepzi

Nice going! congratulations on a 1,000 messages I've seen the work you have done around the forums and it is great keep going!:)

Poliwhirl

Jul 3, 2017
Waterpool.
Heii there
Congratulations @ItsDavey_. :rolleyes::D
1k messages whow! :eek:
That is a nice presentation, I´m new on the forums since today.
And i have 3 messages (+ This message comes out at 4 messages)..
But 1k messages that is soooooo awsome!;)

D

Deleted member 182995

@ItsTwany

@Marieke2001

@Jackelele
Eww!!!!

@Natsu_Fire

@SrKlompenstein

@iCheeetah

@Jannekee
ben veel te lui om het in Engels te doen, maar je bent altijd aardig en je bent er altijd voor me LYSM xoox ben er ook voor je Als het nodig is.

@Dylaila

@LiesLisaa

@Tacosbefriends

@Yoya

@Buuuddy

@RayzMC

@zRinne

@Camezonda

@zDutchie
Thank you for helping me out of problems and, giving me the right advise! THANKS

@Dutch_frietjes

@Soeshi
IEWL SUSHI

Also for the other members, Thank you for being Sometimes Nice to me, and generate an awesome community. I love the community and I LOVE IT [yes it is logic] And I might forgot Some
Of you But That doesn't say I don't Thank you. If I forgot you I still Thank you for being Nice and helpfull!

@ItsTwany

@Marieke2001

@Jackelele
Eww!!!!

@Natsu_Fire

@SrKlompenstein

@iCheeetah

@Jannekee

@Dylaila

@LiesLisaa

@Tacosbefriends

@Yoya

@Buuuddy

@RayzMC

@zRinne

@Camezonda

@zDutchie

@Dutch_frietjes

@Soeshi
IEWL SUSHI

awh tyy <3

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom