Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Hello , I would like to start off this thread by saying : Please read. Now that that's dont I am going to talk about how this could be implemented.

Now , Although 1v1 tower defense would not stray too far from the original , I'd like to start off by saying this :

1v1 tower defense would not have an upgradable gold mine . Mobs would not be upgradable either. Gold would be earned every second and would stack up to 20 only.

Gold earned can be used to send troops in to battle , but unlike the team based tower defense things would be a tad bit ... different.

images

Now as we can see i have shamelessly ripped off clash royale. By default there would be two 'forts' to protect your castle. Destroying forts would help win , but unlike Clash royale , destroying these is not the priority of the game.

Mobs spawned through the gold mine can be placed anywhere on the map using a 'spawn egg' . First of its kind in tower defense.

Towers themselves can be placed here and there , anywhere in your area and in your enemy's area ( buildings and mobs can be spawned in the enemy territory in limited places only of either fort is destroyed. Otherwise , no.)

Now , since its solo , it would require more maps , in similar layout to the image with unique twists , mobs would be spawned in less quantity , different towers etc.

Guys , as an edit , mobs will be able to do damage to each other . Although minimal .

Furthermore , towers will be destroyable by certain special mobs that specialize in destroying them.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
I like the idea of a 1v1 Tower Defence! I think it would be super cool to go up against your best friend in a solo game, although I'm not sure about these ideas as they seem very similar to clash royale's. Maybe the developers could have a think as to how they would do this. Obviously it's hard to build a strong defence and send strong troops at the same time, with the amount of money you accumulate over time - somehow this idea could be built upon?

A

A pigeon

I like the idea of a 1v1 Tower Defence! I think it would be super cool to go up against your best friend in a solo game, although I'm not sure about these ideas as they seem very similar to clash royale's. Maybe the developers could have a think as to how they would do this. Obviously it's hard to build a strong defence and send strong troops at the same time, with the amount of money you accumulate over time - somehow this idea could be built upon?
Yes ofc , heavily ripped off , ahem , insides by clash royale but I dont see any other way this can be implemented without it being boring y'know. Thanks for the support though.

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
Yes ofc , heavily ripped off , ahem , insides by clash royale but I dont see any other way this can be implemented without it being boring y'know. Thanks for the support though.
Maybe just increase the amount of coins per second, smaller maps and have (more) game changers be available to all players, not just specific ranks.

A

A pigeon

Ive always been against TD 1v1 simply because it turns the game into who can send stuff the fastest
Yeah , thats pretty true. Gold mines would just be spammed honestly. Thats why i think it shouldnt be uograded and towers should be a lot cheaper and mobs should be able to ... attack each other?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They'd end in three miniutes approx. if you read the whole thread you'd realize this isnt straight up boring tower defense.
it would have enough time to actually have people placing towers
and sending mobs
you are also being very specific
I didn't say this would be boring old tower defence but either way it is still going to end the same way every time, yeah immediately is an over-exaggeration but that is 100% intentionally over-exaggerated it would always be the first person to send a certain type of mob

F

Facelurite

it would have enough time to actually have people placing towers
and sending mobs
you are also being very specific
I didn't say this would be boring old tower defence but either way it is still going to end the same way every time, yeah immediately is an over-exaggeration but that is 100% intentionally over-exaggerated it would always be the first person to send a certain type of mob
True , hopefully that wouldnt be the case , but after seeing ailverfish rush they might screw this up as well. Fingers crossed.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hello , I would like to start off this thread by saying : Please read. Now that that's dont I am going to talk about how this could be implemented.

Now , Although 1v1 tower defense would not stray too far from the original , I'd like to start off by saying this :

1v1 tower defense would not have an upgradable gold mine . Mobs would not be upgradable either. Gold would be earned every second and would stack up to 20 only.

Gold earned can be used to send troops in to battle , but unlike the team based tower defense things would be a tad bit ... different.

images

Now as we can see i have shamelessly ripped off clash royale. By default there would be two 'forts' to protect your castle. Destroying forts would help win , but unlike Clash royale , destroying these is not the priority of the game.

Mobs spawned through the gold mine can be placed anywhere on the map using a 'spawn egg' . First of its kind in tower defense.

Towers themselves can be placed here and there , anywhere in your area and in your enemy's area ( buildings and mobs can be spawned in the enemy territory in limited places only of either fort is destroyed. Otherwise , no.)

Now , since its solo , it would require more maps , in similar layout to the image with unique twists , mobs would be spawned in less quantity , different towers etc.

Guys , as an edit , mobs will be able to do damage to each other . Although minimal .

Furthermore , towers will be destroyable by certain special mobs that specialize in destroying them.
omg this is a good thing

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom