Votes: 15 88.2%
  • This tutorial is gahbage!!!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
? That was one player and yes the animation shows up when you wait for 100% of the cooldown but it doesn't hit multiple people.
It does, but because players will often be spread out 2+ blocks away, the swipe side-effect doesn't affect them.

Also, note that "half swings" are not 50% damage. Cooldown is not linearly related to damage - 40% cooldown will deal 33% weapon damage for example.

You can also list a few common mistakes most players do. For example, some bowspam at melee range (only exception would be a punch bow and if you're able to land 2-3+ consecutive shots. Even then, this applies usually to eggwars and skywars where the void is the main hazard.

More tips:
-Shooting someone with the bow while they're sprint jumping toward you will disrupt enemy movement. That means they'll fall flat into the ground, lose their aim, or lose momentum during the flight or jump. It's a good trick to know when using lava traps in PvP FFA or in elytra PvP.
-Shields do not block fire damage. Fire can be used as a soft counter to shields in order to force the target to stop blocking.

Overall, great guide.

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
A very useful tip: Many people think you have to wait a long time in order to do a full damage swing with the sword, but actually the exact cooldown in order to be the perfect cooldown master with the sword is 0.6 seconds... If you want some help in memorizing the rythm, search 100BPM in YouTube and select a metronome video, you will hear a "tick" at each 0.6 seconds. Perfect to memorize the cooldown! Hope I helped!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
A very useful tip: Many people think you have to wait a long time in order to do a full damage swing with the sword, but actually the exact cooldown in order to be the perfect cooldown master with the sword is 0.6 seconds... If you want some help in memorizing the rythm, search 100BPM in YouTube and select a metronome video, you will hear a "tick" at each 0.6 seconds. Perfect to memorize the cooldown! Hope I helped!

Yeah. The DPS for a sword is better that the axe.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
heyy i know you i fought you today haha, but one question, do you hold sprint while strafing?
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom