Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hansgast

Feb 15, 2019
We have seen a lot of hackers on the 1.8 java server. The anti-cheat doesnt ban all those hackers which makes it almost impossible to play a normal 1.8 skywars game.

Most of the hackers use alts so if they get banned they could rejoin with another acount whereby the ban doesnt make any sense. This problem could be solved to add a skywars mode with a level minimum for example level 5 so the amount of hackers will be decreased.

It's also possible to add a /report command so players could report a hacker. If a staffmember sees a player with lots of report they will know it must be a hacker.

I know it's hard to make a good anti-cheat so with this idea there are probably more players that will play on the 1.8 server and players that quitted come back to the server. I hope that you add this idea so we could all enjoy 1.8 skywars on cubecraft without any cheaters! :)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
It's also possible to add a /report command so players could report a hacker. If a staffmember sees a player with lots of report they will know it must be a hacker.
Or the dude is extremely good. Next to that, plus users have access to /report.

Most of the hackers use alts so if they get banned they could rejoin with another acount whereby the ban doesnt make any sense. This problem could be solved to add a skywars mode with a level minimum for example level 5 so the amount of hackers will be decreased.
Worst idea I ever heard. Imagine joining ccg for the 1st time and go into a skywars game because you’re amazed by youtube videos. Now we have 2 possible scenarios.
1: You’d wait for extremely long before the game can start; great first impression, right?

2: Yay, you’re in a game, but you’re with 6 hackers, awesome!

Hansgast

Feb 15, 2019
Or the dude is extremely good. Next to that, plus users have access to /report.

Worst idea I ever heard. Imagine joining ccg for the 1st time and go into a skywars game because you’re amazed by youtube videos. Now we have 2 possible scenarios.
1: You’d wait for extremely long before the game can start; great first impression, right?

Lmao people with a brain join the gamemode with minimum lvl because there is a smaller change to face a hacker.
Hackers use alts who are lvl 1 so they need to lvl up first that takes time in which they could caught by Sentinel before they join the other gamemode. If you ve played 1.8 u know that there are almost no plus-ranker so they wont report :P

Think about it before just being nagative.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Lmao people with a brain join the gamemode with minimum lvl because there is a smaller change to face a hacker.
Hackers use alts who are lvl 1 so they need to lvl up first that takes time in which they could caught by Sentinel before they join the other gamemode. If you ve played 1.8 u know that there are almost no plus-ranker so they wont report :p

Think about it before just being nagative.
Lmao new people with a brain cant join the leveled one pls understand me before posting nonsense and things I didnt say jezus

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Why are you guys so stupid... pls buy a brain
I suggest that if you're doing a suggestion and being part of the community, that you be a little bit nicer. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are "dumb" they just have a different perspective than you. Please be more mature. Thanks

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Most people would go to the minimum level game right? Those who don't hack. Leaving the normal gamemode for skywars open for even MORE hackers to join, so actual legit NEW players joining CCG will be faced with more hackers, and then getting a bad impression from the network.

Everyone who doesn't hack will join the minimum level one. Faced with little to no hackers.

BUT

Everyone who doesn't hack, but are new to the network will join to the one they HAVE to join. Faced with a bunch of hackers, making them leave, giving CCG a bad reputation and a bad impression to the new players.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We have seen a lot of hackers on the 1.8 java server. The anti-cheat doesnt ban all those hackers which makes it almost impossible to play a normal 1.8 skywars game.
Keep in mind that in 1.8, it's much more easier to make a cheat client than it is on 1.9+ which means that there are gonna be more gaps in the Anti-cheat system due to the number of improved cheat clients that can bypass the system with ease until it eventually gets countered.

I'm completely against adding min level requirements to join a game.
Like, what if you were a new player like Keanu said above and then you wanted to play skywars, to then only realise that you need 5 levels to join the game. Adding this will only either discourage other new players from joining the server. Like, how would you feel if you were only a new player who joined the server just to play skywars and then you find out about the min lvl requirement.
Yes, it may reduce the number of cheaters, but think about eggwars or any other pvp game. And also, cheaters will just grind up to get lvl 5 (Using it as an example btw) and then cheat on skywars afterwards which basically makes the entire min requirements useless.
And bringing back my point about the other games, if min requirements were added to skywars, then cheaters like i said will basically cheat on other games and then hence min requirements will just have to be added to those games which then yet again will discourage newer players from playing on the server. (Not that this would actually happen, though it's a possible scenario)

As also said above, /report is only available for plus ranked users. Though if you are suggesting to allow everyone to use this rank, then i disagree with this.
When it was available to everyone a couple years back, it was basically heavily abused and far too many false reports were made, which basically wasted staffs time to deal with them. Though if you aren't plus ranked user, then you can simply record and report cheaters here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
If you aren't able to record for whatever reason, then you may use #staff help on the discord to report the cheaters there (Though if no staff are available then you''ll just have to record and report. Though keep in mind we don't accept reports with Labymod)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom