Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I really want 1.8 pvp back on the server then we can do pvp in 1.8 so we do not have to go to 1.10 because i often do ffa but then OP it would be cool if it was also in 1.8

L

Lepzi

I would love to see 1.8 back, but also keep 1.9/1.10 due to some people prefer 1.10 now, I think they are working on making as many games back into 1.8 this should happen maybe around the near future this is all I can say.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I don't get it why '1.8 PVP' is implemented for EggWars and SkyWars but not for the PVP section. I would really like to play Assassination and FFA in full 1.8. Because the cooldown isn't the only change PvP wise.

Although people like me requested this since 1.9 release (THATS A LONG TIME!) and it still didn't get added, I don't think it will in the near future.

Reactions: Soeshi

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I would love to see 1.8 back, but also keep 1.9/1.10 due to some people prefer 1.10 now, I think they are working on making as many games back into 1.8 this should happen maybe around the near future this is all I can say.
First of all cubecraft is a 1.9 network. And it would be hard for the team to make different gamemodes gor different clients. Also this has been suggested heaps of times :p

L

Lepzi

First of all cubecraft is a 1.9 network. And it would be hard for the team to make different gamemodes gor different clients. Also this has been suggested heaps of times :p
I know it would be hard for them to do, but some people do prefer 1.8 so I do agree that 1.8 should come back for every gamemode, it would be good if they could add 1.9 and 1.8 into cubecraft this would make cubecraft so much more popular, and make people a lot happier.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Uhm, you have a 1.8 pvp section as a mannequin, in the Classic version by FFA, and the same by the duels. I'd like to add 1.8 too for PvP! Unless, you can't play other games (like SG, minerware etc.) I think, and might be adden for players, That are still playing 1.8 and would for them a Nice update to play the same game in 1.8!

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I know it would be hard for them to do, but some people do prefer 1.8 so I do agree that 1.8 should come back for every gamemode, it would be good if they could add 1.9 and 1.8 into cubecraft this would make cubecraft so much more popular, and make people a lot happier.
Fair enough. But we must also develop the 1.9+ minigames. Having to handle both, would be kind of frustrating.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Uhm, you have a 1.8 pvp section as a mannequin, in the Classic version by FFA, and the same by the duels. I'd like to add 1.8 too for PvP! Unless, you can't play other games (like SG, minerware etc.) I think, and might be adden for players, That are still playing 1.8 and would for them a Nice update to play the same game in 1.8!
read upper post

Reactions: je_moederisbae
D

Deleted member 204478

Heck no.
I don't want 1.8 pvp back onto this server, it has changed.
If you want to play 1.8, go on a different server. :P
Get with the times, 1.9 is so much more fun.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I hope not. If there was a 1.8 version for every gamemode all the players would diffuse out and games would take ages to fill up. The "classic mode" in the PvP lobby should be removed IMO because, as people have said, its not real 1.8 PvP its just 1.9 without the cooldown. Its also way too easy to grind out wins (if you have a rank and choose iron warrior it takes about 20 seconds), I've been playing the 1.9 duels for quite some time and almost got to leaderboards, only for some guy who does the "1.8" duels to take the spot.

Mar 6, 2017
1.8 PVP is considered by most people the best. It's the classic version of it and it's a bit more intense. But you must consider CubeCraft has to be updated. They unfortunately have to move on like everyone else. If not, we would just be ignoring the latest updates.
Good luck on implementing your idea though.

Poseidon

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I hate 1.8 pvp , it's bad and I'm glad it's gone
What does this have to do with the suggestion in the slightest
They unfortunately have to move on like everyone else. If not, we would just be ignoring the latest updates.
Cubecraft is the only/one of the few big 1.9+ network & it's dying.
Hypixel is 1.8(forward compatible) and it's growing rapidly.

It wouldn't surprise me if 1.15 or so will reverse the combat changes (or at least a gamerule to remove the hit delay), if Minecraft isn't dead at that point

99% sure they announced they would add more 1.8 compatible games over time. Considering the party system took about 3 years & its about a year ago 1.9 got released we'll only have to wait for another 2 years, hype!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom