Hey,
If I play 1.8 I always think why UHC, minerware, lucky skyblock isn't 1.8
So I was thinking could you make 1.8 PvP for more game's or for every game
Kind Regards Mats

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
I don't think there should be more 1.8 gamemodes. Also, 1.8 got boring after 1.9 came out, even the PVP is better in 1.9.
True, i also play 1.11 but if i play 1.8 i want to play lucky block but then i can't..

D

Deleted member 169486

I believe that they are working on 1.8 versions for all game modes.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont really play 1.8 pvp but it would sound nice to have it if i did. And also someone might want this so i say yes.
And i do think their plan is to eventually expand the 1.8 games.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Only time can tell :)
1.8 is the competitive mode for PvP where 1.9 PvP is more "Friendly" towards younger players.
There's Jitter-clicking, where you use the muscles in your hands to create vibrations that makes more clicks, and there's butterfly, which is restricted on the server as you can reach up to 20 Clicks Per Second (CPS).
Using 1.9 PvP is more friendly and attracts younger players, a reason why Cubecraft is a kid-friendly server.

D

Deleted member 204478

Nope, just instant no.
Cubecraft is the most popular server with 1.9 pvp. (As I am aware of)
Implementing 1.8 into Cubes' UHC will just split up thoe whole community, I would say just go to other 1.8 servers and play UHC there.

Reactions: Gaminggallade

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
CubeCraft is mainly a 1.9 network as stated above, but I believe adding UHC to 1.8 would gain some more 1.8 players to the 1.8 network. Like... Every time I go to 1.8, there' only like 3-5 lobbies of SkyWars and I think updating the 1.8 network a bit would attract more 1.8 players (*cough* Spanish players *cough*). Apart from that, I don't think that any other games should be implemented to 1.8 since CubeCraft, as said above, is mainly a 1.9 network _

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Nope, just instant no.
Cubecraft is the most popular server with 1.9 pvp. (As I am aware of)
Implementing 1.8 into Cubes' UHC will just split up thoe whole community, I would say just go to other 1.8 servers and play UHC there.

I mean Cube is pretty much a 1.9 server like you said, but how would it split up the community that much? There isn't that much 1.8 players, it would just attract them.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Look, I find that 1.8 old! Cubecraft is what newer so they have still some what famous games: Skywars and Eggwars still held but you can of course also in 1.8 1.9 play! Like UHC is 1.8 pretty fun but for the other games I find 1.9 yet fit better at Cubecraft!

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
CubeCraft is mainly a 1.9 network as stated above, but I believe adding UHC to 1.8 would gain some more 1.8 players to the 1.8 network. Like... Every time I go to 1.8, there' only like 3-5 lobbies of SkyWars and I think updating the 1.8 network a bit would attract more 1.8 players (*cough* Spanish players *cough*). Apart from that, I don't think that any other games should be implemented to 1.8 since CubeCraft, as said above, is mainly a 1.9 network _
Yea, as hackersdontwin said, cubecraft is mainly 1.9. But for 1.8, please ensure that you are not 'JITTER CLICKING' as it is apparently bannable.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/jazzplaysminecraft

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It would be impossible for minerware to be in 1.8 because they have games where it requires 1.9 like the one with the wing and you fly through the hoops.
No, just remove that one for 1.8 only.

As for having games in 1.8, I don't think it's a good idea. How many more players will they attract if they put 1.8 back in? If it doesn't give much return, it'll be a scrapped idea just like money walls and CP (control point).

_Strateeg19

Apr 23, 2017
Netherlands
It would be impossible for minerware to be in 1.8 because they have games where it requires 1.9 like the one with the wing and you fly through the hoops.

but i don't think that minerware has to be 1.8 becaus the players who play minerware dont matter if they play 1.8 or 1.9

it's more for the games like: PvP, Lucky islands and blockwars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom