Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 24, 2017
I'm wondering how to do 1.8 pvp because for some reason I can't find it. Is it just my crappy computer or can only ranks access it? Thanks.

davidhamron

Sep 14, 2016
You have to roll your minecraft back to a 1.8 version, then acess cubecraft and eggwars will autmatically become 1.8.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I'm wondering how to do 1.8 pvp because for some reason I can't find it. Is it just my crappy computer or can only ranks access it? Thanks.
Step one: Open minecraft
Step two: Launch 1.8 minecraft
Step three: Get on ccg
Step four: play either eggwars, or skywars. I can not remember what else is compatible with it lol.

Feb 19, 2017
California, USA
I'm pretty sure that when you are in 1.8 pvp, you only go up against people using 1.8 pvp. Also, I thought that they got rid of 1.8 pvp? Correct me if I'm wrong, though! :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I'm pretty sure that when you are in 1.8 pvp, you only go up against people using 1.8 pvp. Also, I thought that they got rid of 1.8 pvp? Correct me if I'm wrong, though! :)

You can still play in 1.8 in Eggwars and Skywars. And you only play against other people playing in 1.8

TinyNarwhal

Feb 25, 2017
USA, TN
It should already be in 1.8, if you are on that version of Minecraft. Make sure to check and make sure you are not on 1.9!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom