Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I agree, I feel that 1.8 ffa should be added back. I'm not gonna jump on the whole "1.8 > 1.9!!!!11!" bandwagon because that's just gonna open a whole new can of worms that I don't wanna deal with, but there was a community. I felt really comfortable in this community to stick around for years. The day cubecraft did that big sweep update that got rid of all those game modes, it's like they just casually swept away an entire world. Yes, 1.9 overpowered ffa exists but it just isn't the same. 1.8 may be the minority but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, there are people that really desire this game mode back (including me). You can even go as far as to say many players quit because of this, that's how passionate the minority of cubecraft's people feel about 1.8 ffa. I don't really care whether it's in 1.8 or 1.9 simulating 1.8. I met a lot of really good friends on 1.8 ffa who's company I still enjoy today. This is just my slightly opinionated take on the matter, but I do hope to see some sort of change in the future. I don't see a reason to not listen to all these player's pleas for it.

Yeah but its actually complex. Cuz you can’t get far with suggestions if you only call opinins like “Yes 1.8 ffa is better than 1.9 ffa bring it back”. And staff actually help that kind of people who complain about the maps but they still got their games so why complaining???? They are not grateful enough to c the games are the gamemodes and hanging around in lobby’s is isn’t otherwise where are the gamemode for cuz then its an hanging around in lobby server if thats what the players quitted for and in general and i just pick 1 gamemode.. Stuff like Minerware/Arcade games can also be done on other server like Hypixel and Mineplex. I know then they still leave the server if thats an option but getting it back won’t help this players around each day crisis, how can less players so im talking from 10-30k and sometimes above what goes to 500-10k maybe is the maximum even less but i don’t play it anymore duhh. 1.9 players can’t complain about anything cup they never had problems with their games and 1.8 the other version to play cube on and not the “FFA” do had that. And all of a sudden when the well known so-called “Big Update” came then people gonna complain about the games that are gone and i feel bad for the people who no longer got their lobby gamemode anymore..(-_-) Its just sad for Cube. The cube staff team is a great staff team and tries things out what are been asked but couldn’t it be helpful to think with your mind if this actually ginna help the big problem cube haa oe not? Before i thought about this concept i didn’t even had to think to know why the other games players request aren’t a good idea but hey just bring 1.8 ffa back and maybe then with the problems cube has can stop or if you still can help bringing gamemodes back the other gamemodes are just extra’s but they won’t help the server gaining his players back. Unless its all about the hanging around gamemode for a big part. And even if thats true.. That costs alot of time and work and bringing 1.8 ffa back is more simpler and something what helps ACTUALLY ALOT. This are not opinions but facts. Cube plzz do something about this.

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
I used to stay for hours on cube when 1.8 ffa was there. Now I don’t anymore. Cube is just not as enjoyable without it. And there was a community which was why I stayed on for hours. A community that you destroyed. I see bits and pieces of that community in different servers and they say the same thing, that they want 1.8 ffa back.

Reactions: MohnadAna3rby_

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I used to stay for hours on cube when 1.8 ffa was there. Now I don’t anymore. Cube is just not as enjoyable without it.
Yeah the same
Cube just made a majure mistake but it can still be fixed and they just have to get its about 1.8 ffa and not anything else. And i don’t care what 1.9 haters say cuz they will never get it but i think staff does.

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I like CubeCraft. It was my favourite server but now the less cuz of this change pretty sad and i only get hate from 1.9 players. And again DISGUSTING and with your own saying blocky12.. you don’t have to stick here you write something positive or you get out why are you wasting your time on having it right when you just never will get. Just phase it man i don’t insult anyone but i don’t like haters and i don’t accept anything of what they say. So get out or give tips and or positive comments. Thanks god bless you all

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
For the people who don’t like this topic. Just don’t stay here you don’t have to stay here but people some people can’t stand a reply and cannot say someone is right and wanna have it right them selves. I love u all and cube but i dislike haters and i don’t accept snythhing of what they say so if u are just go to another topic cuz we don’t need negativity what doesn’t make any sense cuz i can give a rpely to anything that will be said but still people won’t get anything of what i am saying with their hypocrital minds.. #CubeLove

IM_Modqther_

Jan 3, 2019
I agree with what your all saying about 1.8 ffa, (it should be back) . CubeCraft cannot remove games with out knowing what the player's opinions about it. And it's also unfair to listen to 1.9 players and ignore the 1.8 players, because even if so many group of people want this to be removed and less people doesn't agree with this terrible statement that doesnt mean that they have to listen to others and ignore others . Now of the 1.8 FFA some people wants it to be back and some people doesnt! For the people who doesnt want it to be back i have question to ask you ...... (HOW IS THAT GONNA AFFECT ON YOU?) Just be on your own and lets the other players be on the own.

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
I agree with what your all saying about 1.8 ffa, (it should be back) . CubeCraft cannot remove games with out knowing what the player's opinions about it. And it's also unfair to listen to 1.9 players and ignore the 1.8 players, because even if so many group of people want this to be removed and less people doesn't agree with this terrible statement that doesnt mean that they have to listen to others and ignore others . Now of the 1.8 FFA some people wants it to be back and some people doesnt! For the people who doesnt want it to be back i have question to ask you ...... (HOW IS THAT GONNA AFFECT ON YOU?) Just be on your own and lets the other players be on the own.

Mod can you also watch my thread about this and read all my commens on this cuz then you get the concept on it.
Cuz if things like blockwars can comeback what doesn’t really do much to the server how can’t 1.8 ffa comr back. And yes thats true

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018

And i can give an opinion + fact on that what others also think... with 1.8 ffa being their you not only bring everything back but 1.9 pvpers also have the choice then to hop over on 1.8 ffa when ever they want, if they wanna try it out or if they get bored. Then you have much more possbility’s and also with the duels the same thing. If 1.8 duels also comes back we also have more choices in pvp play style instead of only a change of the kits or add a new one. \_( ‘ ‘)_/???

Last edited:

_ItzCarmen_

Jun 24, 2017
The Netherlands
a lot of people stopped playing because of the change 1.8>1.9 and to be honest that is sad. There were so many fun players online when 1.8 pvp was still a thing on ffa. Im not saying 1.9 players are no fun but like y'all lost some good players.

Feb 21, 2019
United Kingdom
Please don't ignore this and just actually think about it ._.[/QU

Feb 21, 2019
United Kingdom
I agree, I feel that 1.8 ffa should be added back. I'm not gonna jump on the whole "1.8 > 1.9!!!!11!" bandwagon because that's just gonna open a whole new can of worms that I don't wanna deal with, but there was a community. I felt really comfortable in this community to stick around for years. The day cubecraft did that big sweep update that got rid of all those game modes, it's like they just casually swept away an entire world. Yes, 1.9 overpowered ffa exists but it just isn't the same. 1.8 may be the minority but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, there are people that really desire this game mode back (including me). You can even go as far as to say many players quit because of this, that's how passionate the minority of cubecraft's people feel about 1.8 ffa. I don't really care whether it's in 1.8 or 1.9 simulating 1.8. I met a lot of really good friends on 1.8 ffa who's company I still enjoy today. This is just my slightly opinionated take on the matter, but I do hope to see some sort of change in the future. I don't see a reason to not listen to all these player's pleas for it.

Sqauckid

Mar 4, 2019
I agree with this suggestion. PvPers won't come to CubeCraft to pvp in 1.9. They have others servers such as Velt, Viper, ... where they can pvp in 1.8. Here a couple of reason why people don't want to pvp in 1.9 and prefer 1.8.
  1. 1.9+ pvp is lagging since there are more blocks to load and these are useless when pvping
  2. People do not have an optifine, forge or .... installed for 1.9+ pvp from what I've seen/heard
  3. 1.9+ pvp isn't about skills anymore, it's all about timing
  4. People are used to pvp on 1.8 since most of them are playing HCF, factions, ... so they won't come to CubeCraft to pvp in 1.9+
This suggestion receives +1 from me! Good luck.

Reactions: HurricaneLexi

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
This has always been suggested, having a PVP gamemode to be 1.9 must be the worst idea I have ever seen, people have always suggested 1.8 be added, no response.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Is it even possible if you could bring back 1.8 ffa even for at least a limited time? It would give a lil boost in the amount of players in cube for that time. Even if you can't, can you at least consider making a 1.8 platform for 1.9 ffa just like Skywars/LuckyBlocks has a 1.8 platform? A lot of players really miss 1.8 ffa. There was no other 1.8 ffa server quite like this.

With a 1.8 FFA does this mean the combat system is changed to the 1.8 version?

if so... I'm all in tbh. I hate, personally, the dang 1.9 combat system, just not my thing. And i know a lot of people who aren't so fond of the 1.9 combat system where we have to wait for the sword to come up and then attack, seems boring and not exciting. Personally I prefer the 1.8 PvP rather than the 1.9 Sooo

+1 I support this!!

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
With a 1.8 FFA does this mean the combat system is changed to the 1.8 version?

if so... I'm all in tbh. I hate, personally, the dang 1.9 combat system, just not my thing. And i know a lot of people who aren't so fond of the 1.9 combat system where we have to wait for the sword to come up and then attack, seems boring and not exciting. Personally I prefer the 1.8 PvP rather than the 1.9 Sooo

+1 I support this!!
yep thats what i mean

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom