Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Here's another thread about wanting 1.8 pvp mechanic to come back in pvp.

What is my suggestion?
I suggest that.. we bring the classic duels and 1.8 FFA back, and just the whole 1.8 PVP mechanics back to the PvP server. Just bring it back, to the good ol' days. You can't even imagine how let down I was when I saw that the lobby was gone for PvP, and most importantly, the 1.8 PvP option was gone aswell. I was hoping to see the people who I used to always talk to and PvP in the FFA, but all I had was the 1.9 option and it kinda made me want to go to another server that had the actual option to play PvP in 1.8 mechanics. ((But I didn't cause I just love cubecraft too much))

Why do we need this? or What made me post this suggestion?
We need this because..A lot of people absolutely adore the 1.8 pvp mechanics, they love the fast pace, the rapid clicking, just everything, it's an extremely fun PvP mechanic to play on. In addition to that, the 1.8 PvP community in CubeCraft, is an extremely loyal community, it's not just some random players. We all know eachother, we all used to battle with eachother. The 1.8 FFA community is one of a kind, can't be found anywhere. And once I saw that they removed the 1.8 classic duels and FFA mode, I saw a major difference in PvP playerbase in CubeCraft.. it declined DRASTICALLY. The 1.8 PvPers are just as important, and just as equal as those who prefer to PvP in 1.9 mechanics. We all want it back. We're the same as the rest. You can't just take down the 1.8 option, because if you take it down, you take down the community aswell.

What are the possible negative aspects of my suggestion?
The bad thing about this suggestion is...... I really don't know to be honest. Nothing seems bad in adding back the 1.8 PvP mechanics for the PvP gamemode.

What are the positive aspects of my suggestion?
The good thing about this suggestion is.. that it brings back the classic community that always used to PvP there in FFA, or always used to duel with eachother. This also adds diversity and more options for the new player to choose. It can make the PvP player base increase. It can give new players the opportunity to try both mechanics, and this would just make a lot of people happy bringing this back.

HubertandGabi

Feb 15, 2019
I agree with you but as Keanutjuhh said most players don't play on 1.8 but what you could have ask for future is that it cold be 1.8 and above so people can use the old pvp method and the old

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom