Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 486292

mojang admitted 1.9 pvp was made to level out the playing field.; you can get good at 1.9 a lot quicker than you can at 1.8. The people saying 1.8 is all about spam clicking are new to the game and dont bother to understand the more niche tactics. In any case, im glad you enjoy 1.8 more, youll enjoy it a lot more if you can compete

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
mojang admitted 1.9 pvp was made to level out the playing field.; you can get good at 1.9 a lot quicker than you can at 1.8. The people saying 1.8 is all about spam clicking are new to the game and dont bother to understand the more niche tactics. In any case, im glad you enjoy 1.8 more, youll enjoy it a lot more if you can compete
The cps rate has little effect on the fight, obviously it's better, however i have 8cps and still manage to win more fights, it's more about being able to rod, strafe and block hit etc, however with 1.9 pvp I feel like I can't hit anyone because for some reason they can hit me further which makes no sense to me. Also you have to aim and do timing correct so you have to hit them while aiming over them, where on 1.8 since you hit fast if you miss one shot it doesn't matter because you can just hit them again the next click which is like 0.125 of a second later. Basically 1.8 feels like there is more margin for error, whereas 1.9 you mess up once, you might as well have lost.

Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom