Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Disclaimer: I tried to include all the questions and answers from the talk. Might’ve missed a few. Someone may have taken better notes, and there will be an official FAQ. I also tried to exclude questions and answers that you could probably find on the official News thread. Also take everything in here with a grain of salt. Their plans may change.

Most Important
  • Cooking with Zed will not return unfortunately
  • Zed voice crack, a new CubeCraft Classic
  • Zed play through videos for more voice cracks
  • twitch.tv/gingergeek

On 1.12.2 Upgrade
  • Classic Mode will need further internal discussions. Depending on the amount of players wanting it, it is a possibility.
  • This update will affect both Bedrock and Java, as content from 1.12.2 Java will be also added to Bedrock
  • No current plans for final events on the 1.8 network
  • Server space previously occupied by 1.8 will not result in permanently adding game modes such as survival games. Why? Because that’s not how it works.
  • 1.9 and 1.12.2 are relatively similar in code base, which means updating to the latter is also relatively easier. But you could probably already infer this from the News thread.
  • Sentinel progress, smooth like butter according to Dawson.
  • 1.8 and 1.9+ Sentinel project has always been handled separately
  • The upgrade to 1.12.2 will result in further content being added to all game modes. Naturally.
  • Definite time on when the 1.8 network will be closed will be determined as June 15 approaches.
  • A sudden dramatic increase of players on the 1.8 network CAN result in this upgrade being overturned. There needs to be a substantial amount of concurrent players for this to happen.
  • The increase in yesterday's player count was due to Hypixel hitting capacity.

Off-topic
  • Future plans and implementation on an ingame report system for Bedrock confirmed.
  • Coming soon to Cubecraft NPC on Bedrock, when will it come? Soon. Might be fun. Or not. Someone figured out the new game mode on Twitter.
  • Redstone will not be added to Skyblock in the foreseeable future until there are effective fixes from Mojang to prevent abuse
  • Possibility of a rejoin feature in the event a player disconnects from an ongoing game.
  • Stop the misconception that all of your problems with cheaters on Bedrock will be solved by saying “just add more staff members”. There are many reasons as to why, and they’ve all been said before.
  • Once there was a player from North Korea and one from Antarctica. Confused? So am I.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom