Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

What do you think of the newly revamped EggWars shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anberled

Mar 5, 2022
This is actually some missing code in my game and one of them is I can’t see pictures so I have to scroll and read

isaluis245

Feb 16, 2022
Honestly on PS5 or any console the amount of clicking is way unnecessary especially in a scenario where someone is bridging and you need to quickly get blocks and boom you have to click like 4 different screens instead of 2 and if you hover “enter favorites menu” and then go down you can’t click any until you go down 4 times towards the bow sections.

Reactions: xboxgarbage3315

Abysss

Jan 19, 2022
NOTE: Before voting on the poll, please read the entire thread!

Hey CubeCrafters!

As seen in this thread, we’ve released the EggWars Beta for a newly revamped shop! We’re wanting to potentially implement this into the main gamemode and would like to gauge feedback. You’ll be prompted for feedback when your EggWars game finishes, but also, you can give feedback in-game by typing /eggwars feedback. You can vote every 24 hours, in case your opinion changes.

We’ll be monitoring this feedback very closely, and cannot wait to see what you think of the new menus!

If you have any concerns, any form of feedback or any suggestions for alterations, feel free to respond to this thread & vote on the poll if you would or wouldn’t like the new shop in the main gamemode.

We expect you to play a couple of games before voting on this poll- this is important as this will potentially change the landscape of EggWars forever!

Thanks everyone, if you have any questions feel free to comment below! :heart:
I think it is a great idea to revamp the shop, but I feel like there has been almost too many changes to the shop recently. It is hard to keep trying to get used to the new shops. I personally liked the old shop the most out of the current one and the beta one. I think a great new addition would be adding a setting in which a player could choose which shop design they prefer. Then players could choose which shop is most efficient and smooth for their play style.

Mar 23, 2022
Although this is a good job, Please do not add this to the game. i feel liek everybody would agree its laggy,time waisting, not speedy, slow games. ive done over 1000 games played and i kno games usually go by fast but when i played the beta the game was going by really slow. Knowing the fact lots of people lag this specific UI isnt built for lag. I play on controller and if u would to add this i would definitely stop playing eggwars. Playing on controller makes it harder and the fact adding this UI would make it even more harder. If ur gonna add it PLEASEEE put the option where you can put the old one. Also please work on banning hackers faster it took me 20 minutes to kill a hacker i reported 30 minutes before taht. Good game ive spent over 75$ on it and had good memories with it so in generall and all honesty, please dont add it to the game and if you are add a option wehre you can choose the old UI.

Reactions: Abysss

nayan_pro

Mar 16, 2022
I don't liked the beta UI design because of the navigation and lag when I played that match it was very laggy experience. Sometimes I bought wrong objects. So I don't like to see the beta UI to be in main game because it may make the game laggy.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
My thoughts on the UI: I can't play the Beta Games for more than 5 mins at a time. The UI is way too large, my FPS instantly drops when I open it. The old menu was nice, compact, simple and Easy to Use. Or I'm just used to the old menu. I would like the old menu to stay, or a slight modification of it to be added to the game.

TheHuayoMx

Apr 15, 2022
The store opens very slowly, just as the prices do not appear, they only appear if you leave them pressed, that is a bad idea since it is for cell phones not for computers and obviously the finger covers the prices, they should still think about the cell phones of low range, if my cell phone is mid-high range and it opens slowly, I would not like to imagine with those cell phones, just like you have to move your finger on the left to be able to select which items in the store you want and we have got used to our mind to move the store with the right finger because the left one is to move and run, being honest I prefer the design that was before than the one that is currently, simple and that opens quickly, I don't know if the one who designs these things really plays it on the cell phone or not, but personally I feel that they do not think about those who play on mobile being a Minecraft for mobile

stlxkuccd

Apr 15, 2022
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
NOTE: Before voting on the poll, please read the entire thread!

Hey CubeCrafters!

As seen in this thread, we’ve released the EggWars Beta for a newly revamped shop! We’re wanting to potentially implement this into the main gamemode and would like to gauge feedback. You’ll be prompted for feedback when your EggWars game finishes, but also, you can give feedback in-game by typing /eggwars feedback. You can vote every 24 hours, in case your opinion changes.

We’ll be monitoring this feedback very closely, and cannot wait to see what you think of the new menus!

If you have any concerns, any form of feedback or any suggestions for alterations, feel free to respond to this thread & vote on the poll if you would or wouldn’t like the new shop in the main gamemode.

We expect you to play a couple of games before voting on this poll- this is important as this will potentially change the landscape of EggWars forever!

Thanks everyone, if you have any questions feel free to comment below! :heart:
I like how it looks but it’s laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom