Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
Edition 61.jpg

🥚 Easter Time!

It's easterrrr, there are many things to do in the coming weeks. Three competitions will take place, more about that can be found on the forums or in the official discord of Cubecraft, We are going to talk about the spring update and the end dimension

📜 TCCTasks

Hey you! Yes you, reading this. Do you enjoy reading TCCT? Are you an active player on CubeCraft? Yes? Well cool! I’m looking for some people to interview about their experiences on CubeCraft and want to ask if you want to participate. If you are interested please contact us! Another exciting message: we are searching for some reporters! Our team has been growing really fast and we have plenty of ideas to work out and we just need some more people to finish these ideas. Maybe you like writing stories? Or are you a great puzzle creator?! Say what?! You are really good in minecraft and know the best tips and tricks? You can write formal or informal articles about whatever you like that’s CubeCraft related, how cool is that. Are you thinking, I do have a talent but I have absolutely no idea how I can use that for TCCT but I do want to help. You can contact us too! We can help you figure out what role or position suites you best. Every talent is useful.
Discord: xEefster#3691
Forums: The CubeCraft Times

Article by: @xEefster

🌟 Top 3 Threads

🥇 Punish for PFP Change and other Nonsense - by @Goofy

Maybe more options for getting banned?! You should read this and vote

🥈 Eggwars Map - by @Cathi

Do you also want to see in which map your playing? Check it out!

🥉 The Debounce Modification Double Clicking Rule - by @RelatedNoobs

A new suggestion which has to do with the topic CPS, The question is again for a change, what do you think about this?

Article by: @99th_DutchNubNub

🌸 Spring Update

With Spring just around the corner, The CubeCraft team has added a lot of things to the CubeCraft network, which includes a brand new lobby, maps, and new some exclusives. This year the CubeCraft team removed the exclusive maps from both java and bedrock networks, and made the seasonal map pool available to both the platforms. New maps that have recently been released include Fence for EggWars duos, Farm for duels, Garden for BlockWars Capture the Flag, Eggcelent for SkyWars Duos, and Carrots for Lucky Islands Teams of 4. Some maps have been imported from one platform to another which include Hunt for SkyWars Duos, Eggs for EggWars Teams of 4, Chocolate for EggWars Teams of 4 for bedrock network and Decoration for EggWars Teams 2, Basket for EggWars Teams 4 for the Java network. It seems like team CubeCraft really like egg hunts, so this year they have added egg hunt creatively with that, they also have added new parkour at the funfair region of the hub if you manage to find all the eggs and complete the parkour under 40 seconds then you will be rewarded with an exclusive reward. This spring, Team CubeCraft also released a new bundle named Bloom Bundle which includes; trails, buddies, gravestones, and cages, you all can check it out here.

Article by: ANAIMMEV

😯 Skyblock Update: The End Dimension

Skyblock on both networks has recently seen a lot of updates in the recent weeks and the other day CubeCraft games announced a major update to the End. Of course this is still in development according to the public update board, which you can view here.
One more thing leaked in the future update is an Ender dragon boss fight, they also have a secret feature in development. But sadly no one knows what that is, so stay tuned for anymore updates as we will be uncovering all the new features when they become readily available.

Article by: LazyJacob55

Team Changes

In difference with last week we have something positive.A new QA member and a new Admin, drummerboy_928 is the new QA, And Gemmmie is the new Admin, the role that Gemmmie will perform is Server Associate Producer.

Logo.png

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom