Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
⚔️ Duels Kit Competition ⚔️

Hey CubeCrafters,

As you may have seen on our public notion board, we've started development on the new Battle Arena update and we would like your input, specifically kit-related.

All participants are welcome to create their very own Duels Kit that has the opportunity to be playable for all on both networks!

✏️ How to Participate

Simply, create your own kit in a single-player world or within Custom Kit Creations on Java. Keep in mind there are a few things to consider when creating a kit such as armour, weapons, enchants, additional items, and potion effects!

When submitting your newly created Duel Kit to this thread, please include:
• The name of your kit!
• All items and specific enchants that are in it!
• A screenshot of the inventory, to provide a layout!

📚 Additional Information

You can only submit a maximum of 2 Duel Kits, so be creative and choose your submissions carefully!
If you wish to share your input on the kits presented throughout the thread, react with the "😍 Love" emoji to let us know you would enjoy seeing this on the network.
All items must be on the versions 1.12.2.

1653825432094.png

The deadline for submission of all Duel Kits is Tuesday, 14th June!
We wish you the best and enjoy! 😄

xOmqrr

Novice Member
May 1, 2021
Glass canon : leather/chain armour(protection 2 if voted OP), 2 gaps, 16 steak, a diamond sword(sharpness 1 if voted OP), and a bow(power 1 if voted OP) 8 arrows(to stop bow spamming), 4 stacks of blocks(that dissapear after a certain amount of time to stop skybasing) and 1 pearl(that gives you no damage when thrown)
Side note, it's best if it was chain because cc isn't that competitive in terms of players

Attachments

• XRecorder_30052022_180806.jpg
    XRecorder_30052022_180806.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 309

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
This is a simple long kit with prot 4 diamond armor and a clean diamond sword. I like duels that last long because you can determine skill easier and practice more effectively. The current shell/armor kits are the most similar to this but I find that they break too soon. I know this is not creative at all but it covers the basics of sword pvp and just lets you duel people for more than 20 seconds. Would be glad if this was implemented :)

Name: Endurer
Inventory:
-Diamond Sword
-Protection 4 Diamond Helmet
-Protection 4 Diamond Chestplate
-Protection 4 Diamond Leggings
-Protection 4 Diamond Boots

Edit: this kit also needs resistance 1 or 2 depending on the 5 minute timer

Screenshot (41).png

Last edited:

PaleplAyer

Jan 31, 2022

Hey CubeCrafters,

As you may have seen on our public notion board, we've started development on the new Battle Arena update and we would like your input, specifically kit-related.

All participants are welcome to create their very own Duels Kit that has the opportunity to be playable for all on both networks!

✏️ How to Participate

Simply, create your own kit in a single-player world or within Custom Kit Creations on Java. Keep in mind there are a few things to consider when creating a kit such as armour, weapons, enchants, additional items, and potion effects!

• The name of your kit!

📚 Additional Information

You can only submit a maximum of 2 Duel Kits, so be creative and choose your submissions carefully!
If you wish to share your input on the kits presented throughout the thread, react with the "😍 Love" emoji to let us know you would enjoy seeing this on the network.

View attachment 211256

Name: Mayhem
Armor: Full Diamond Protection 4
Weapons: Wooden Sword, Iron Pickaxe, Stone Axe, Iron Hoe, Diamond Shovel (all are 4 attack damage)
Other utilities: 1 Splash Potion of Invisibility (2:15), 1 Cobweb, 16 snowballs (1 stack), 10 Chorus Fruit, 1 Golden Apple

PaleplAyer6735

Attachments

• image_2022-05-30_185712689.png
    image_2022-05-30_185712689.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 207
Aug 7, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
1653924629308.png

The "tactical" kit contains:

• Diamond Helmet (Projectile Protection 2)
  • Chain Chestplate (Protection 1)
  • Iron Leggings
  • Iron Boots
  • Iron Axe
  • Bow (Punch 1)
  • 3 Arrows
  • 57 Glass
  • Splash Potion of Harming I
  • Splash Potion of Healing I
  • 12 Golden Carrots
  • 5 Cobwebs
  • Flint And Steel (10 uses)
  • Fishing Rod (80 uses)
  • Water Bucket

Aug 7, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
1653925532941.png

The "Final UHC" Kit contains:
  • Diamond Helmet (Protection 2)
  • Diamond Chestplate (Protection 1)
  • Diamond Leggings (Protection 2)
  • Diamond Boots (Protection 2)
  • Diamond Sword (Sharpness 3)
  • 9 Golden Apples
  • Bow (Power 1)
  • 16 Arrows
  • 4 Potions of Healing 1
  • 128 Cobblestone
  • 128 Oak Planks
  • 16 Cobwebs
  • Diamond Pickaxe (Efficency 1)
  • Iron Axe (Efficency 1)
  • 64 Cooked Beef
  • Flint and Steel (50 Durability)
  • 2 Lava Buckets
  • 3 Water Buckets
  • Fishing Rod (Unbreaking 1)
  • (Spare Armour)
    • Diamond Helmet (Unbreaking 1)
    • Diamond Chestplate (Unbreaking 2)
    • Diamond Leggings (Unbreaking 1)
    • Diamond Boots (Unbreaking 1)
  • of course no natural regeneration

Last edited:

anotknown

May 23, 2022
The Past
This is what i call crystal pvp kit i know some people may not like it i am braindead with these kits the 2 potions you see in last on the inv is a stren and regen potion and the first sword is a diamond due to my texture pack its hard to see it thats why am saying this (react with like or agree if u like this kit)

Attachments

• kit2.png
    kit2.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 156

flip_

May 30, 2022
Screenshot_20220530-102716_Minecraft.jpg
this kit is called boxing many severs in java have this like minemen and hhypixel.
Now this dosent seem very good but the twist is you die from 100 hits and no more no less without regeneration.
Even with or without armour youll still take 100 hits.

If you want some examples in action theres alot of content on YouTube about it

Fudgeamellow

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2021

Hey CubeCrafters,

✏️ How to Participate

• The name of your kit!

📚 Additional Information

View attachment 211256

"Pillager" sharp 1 iron axe, quick charge 1 crossbow, kb 1 wooden sword, 16 bread, 3 gaps, prot 4 leather boots, trousers, and chestplate, chainmail helmet and 48 arrows

Attachments

• image_2022-05-30_191455111.png
    image_2022-05-30_191455111.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 110

Fudgeamellow

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2021

Hey CubeCrafters,

✏️ How to Participate

• The name of your kit!

📚 Additional Information

View attachment 211256

name: Cannon (because it makes the people have high kb)
gold helmet and boots
iron chestplate and leggings
bow- punch 2
stone sword- kb 2
splash potion of slow falling
16 snowballs
10 arrows (ss has too little arrows)
damaged shield
effected with saturation

Attachments

• image_2022-05-30_200141256.png
    image_2022-05-30_200141256.png
    115 KB · Views: 114

Fudgeamellow

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 211293this kit is called boxing many severs in java have this like minemen and hhypixel.
Now this dosent seem very good but the twist is you die from 100 hits and no more no less without regeneration.
Even with or without armour youll still take 100 hits.

If you want some examples in action theres alot of content on YouTube about it
I like that idea because then I don't have to go into FFA to do boxing!

Boofc7138

Apr 11, 2022

Hey CubeCrafters,

✏️ How to Participate

• The name of your kit!

📚 Additional Information

View attachment 211256

1653939549048.png
1653939577001.png

Alright so hear me out. A sumo kit with a small or medium sized map with a void, and regen so you don't take damage.
has:
Stick
Protection IV Leather leggings
Protection IV Leather Boots.
Me and a few buddy's have been wanting this for the longest time now sooo, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom