Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Patsman

Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021
1,553
4,648
404
21
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, some of you guys asked for it, so I made it happen.

Cubecraft, but it's in Java Edition.
This was a complete nightmare lol. This took some nine hours recording gameplay, and another four hours editing. Today, I made a video of me trying out Cubecraft's Java-knockback, games, and other features. Overall, I'm very bad at this and probably wont be good anytime soon.
I hope you enjoy!

​
 
Last edited:

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
585
1,853
309
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, some of you guys asked for it, so I made it happen.

Cubecraft, but it's in Java Edition.
This was a complete nightmare lol. This took some nine hours recording gameplay, and another four hours editing. Today, I made a video of me trying out Cubecraft's Java-knockback, games, and other features. Overall, I'm very bad at this and probably wont be good anytime soon.
I hope you enjoy!

​
i tried it too, but it ended up so bad lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Patsman
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday!🎂
Wqsknijper wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Late happy birthday :)
hmaqs wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday WINAAR!
HOTROD. wrote on PRO WINNAAR's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom