Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the platform-specific games on Bedrock?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

In case you haven't seen it here, we've released our second version of our experimental knockback mode! 🎉

This is the second part of the poll regarding platform-specific games on Bedrock. If you haven't read the release thread, or played the experimental knockback mode, please play a couple before voting! You're always able to change your votes in the future.

Read the release thread here - this details any concerns you may have already with platform-specific games. Any other concerns should go in that thread!

Thanks everyone! đź’™

Alevi47

Jan 12, 2021
I absolutely love this new feature. I'm glad I'm gonna be fighting people fairly in the future.

zoffy

Jan 5, 2021
if im being honest with you, I dont see or feel a difference between the old and new platform specific game. I mainly play mnk and yes I’ve definitely went against more mnk players as of lately but if I’m being honest with you as well I’ve been winning a lot more games than usual. Idk if its because im just good or the player im going against are bad. The only time ive ever went against someone who was better than me was when they were butterfly clicking 15+cps which is honestly quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
đź’™
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom