Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
While this is an absolutely amazing update, and I'm grateful that it came out (despite taking far longer than it should have) I have a couple of concerns about this update.
1 - In my opinion, the punishment tracks should still be posted on the Discord. I know that the link to the comprehensive list is on there, but it'd make player lives a lot easier if they were on the discord.
2 - What happens to all the players who were perm banned previously, who's bans would have only lasted a few days or weeks, but have all currently got permanent bans. If they ask the staff who banned them once the time since the original ban expires can they be unbanned or they just permanently banned regardless of whether they now should be unbanned?

D

Deleted member 492126

Players claiming to be the imposter, while being a crewmate or Players asking to get killed is considered trolling too - its theirs life so if they wanna die, i ain't stoping them, its not like i will get baned in skywars team if i just decide to jump to the void.
They claim to be an impostor so that they can join a new game and still have a 20% chance to be impostor. It's also team trolling as it's more difficult for their team to win with one player less

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users.

Now, I know this has always been the case, but considering we are on the topic of the rules I figure it's the best time to ask:

What actually qualifies as "other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users." That's incredibly broad. And I don't think it's entirely true either. You can get away with a lot of thing that are upsetting and belittling to others. Like I would say calling others a cuck is meant to be belittling, and yet it's allowed.

Even lesser things like: noob, you suck, idiot and the likes can most definitely fall underneath that too. Yet it's allowed.

So, in my opinion that could be explained in more detail.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
300px-You_Know_the_Rules_and_So_Do_I.jpg
He waited his whole life for this moment.

D

Deleted member 469419

Screenshot_2021-02-12-18-28-26-705_com.android.chrome.jpg

Please fix this! It seems like the titles and responses are bugged.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, if some1 managed to trap an opponent its most likely bcs he was better at pvp, had better gear, or just used his brain therafore he would win anyway, traping player is much harder than just destroying the egg and killing it. The player would win anyway so he would kill the traped player anyway, if the trapped player thinks hes not gonna escape therefore win theres ./hub command

PVP skill is not at all comparable to trapping and playing unfairly. Again, that's not guaranteed. I can kill people in leather vs iron so it's not about that exactly. Trapping is unnecessary and a bit harder to do like you just described, it's not allowed because it's prolonging the game, playing unfair, used to do more things that are not allowed, it's one sided, etc. Trapping the player to mess with them is pure trolling. Promoting people to just leave when someone does this undos the purpose of how the game is structured and playing to begin with, instead of having this ruin your game it just shouldn't be a thing. I hope you understand what I mean and where Cubecraft is coming with this.

Another thing is that i have no idea why party afk is banable (when the only players in the team are in the same party)

Players claiming to be the imposter, while being a crewmate or Players asking to get killed is considered trolling too - its theirs life so if they wanna die, i ain't stoping them, its not like i will get baned in skywars team if i just decide to jump to the void.

Win farming.

This makes it more difficult for your team to win, or reveals an impostor, either way not fair, the player shouldn't play / leave in that case.

D

Deleted member 489420

PVP skill is not at all comparable to trapping and playing unfairly. Again, that's not guaranteed. I can kill people in leather vs iron so it's not about that exactly. Trapping is unnecessary and a bit harder to do like you just described, it's not allowed because it's prolonging the game, playing unfair, used to do more things that are not allowed, it's one sided, etc. Trapping the player to mess with them is pure trolling. Promoting people to just leave when someone does this undos the purpose of how the game is structured and playing to begin with, instead of having this ruin your game it just shouldn't be a thing. I hope you understand what I mean and where Cubecraft is coming with this.

Win farming.
I have no clue why do u think trapping is unfair, I had to be better to trap somebody, its much harder to trap than to eliminate. Since i decided to do the harder way to trap player and i succed in it the player is allready defeated, he lost the game, if he thinks he wont escape he has a command for that.

Another argument many player give, is many new players trappend this way will rage quit and never come back - this makes absolutele no sense since knocking the player to void with a hand or completely rekting it will be much more frustrating

Reactions: Player7388

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have no clue why do u think trapping is unfair, I had to be better to trap somebody, its much harder to trap than to eliminate. Since i decided to do the harder way to trap player and i succed in it the player is allready defeated, he lost the game, if he thinks he wont escape he has a command for that.

Another argument many player give, is many new players trappend this way will rage quit and never come back - this makes absolutele no sense since knocking the player to void with a hand or completely rekting it will be much more frustrating

I'm not the only one who think's it unfair, enough people think it's unfair to the point where it's not allowed. If you think that it's not fair, your more than welcome to create a thread to discuss / make a suggestion on it. That's where I will leave this at. (:

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
What happens to all the players who were perm banned previously, who's bans would have only lasted a few days or weeks, but have all currently got permanent bans. If they ask the staff who banned them once the time since the original ban expires can they be unbanned or they just permanently banned regardless of whether they now should be unbanned?
Changes to the rules do not apply for past punishments. If for example, we started to allow camping, the players who did it before still broke the rules, they were aware of the consequences and still chose to go with it. If they were fine with being banned before the rules changed it's their responsibility they are still banned now. They can always contact the staff member who punished them and see if they will allow a second chance

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Changes to the rules do not apply for past punishments. If for example, we started to allow camping, the players who did it before still broke the rules, they were aware of the consequences and still chose to go with it. If they were fine with being banned before the rules changed it's their responsibility they are still banned now. They can always contact the staff member who punished them and see if they will allow a second chance
There's a big difference between changing what is punishable and what the punishment is. If the rules themselves had been changed, I wouldn't have an objection if the rules themselves had changed, but the punishments are the thing that have changed. It's not a matter of if someone chose to break a rule, its a matter of what punishment they deserve.

maxrexpower1

Sep 3, 2020
Excuse me, camping is bannable? "Added a full list of camping examples" Because in many games I saw people make towers in the heavens and use bows to maintain people far from them. Could you also tell me the examples of camping?

EDIT: I found the full rules and checked, thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom