Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)
⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

Last edited:

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 04/06/20

Name: @SummerWarz
Message: Hey babe! <3 It's quite funny how our friendship started..! Regardless, we have been very close friends for the last few years. You're always here for me, just like I'm always here for you. We got a bit closer now that Minecraft Dungeons came out. Can't wait to play with ya again in a few days! Thanks for being a great moderator and friend, don't ever resign again xo

Name: @Dylaila
you are, by far, the nicest person ever. It’s awesome to see that you care about everyone, no matter if you know them or not. When there is a call going on in Cubecraft’s Discord, and you start a party, you try to involve as many people as possible, if not even everyone. It’s safe to assume that there is nobody who dislikes you. Keep spreading your positivity!

Last edited:

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Name : Everybody!
Message : Heyy CubeCrafters! I wanne thank everyone in this community for such an amazing server!
And i really appreciate the work that all these staff members do for the server! Its such an honor to play on this fun server.
I really hope its never gonne shutdown because I just can't stand that.
Thanks for all the people!
We love you all! <3 🥺

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Name: Everyone
Message: i wanna thank everyone for making this such an amazing server, i have alot of memories and im really glad i have those memories with this community, i want to thank all the staff members for making this a better place for everyone. Thank you!! <3

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Name: n0obinator_
Message: i wanna thank everyone for making this such an amazing server, i have alot of memories and im really glad i have those memories with this community, i want to thank all the staff members for making this a better place for everyone. Thank you!! <3
This is great and we appreciate you too, but I just want to quickly write this so people dont copy the people above, but the name means "who the message is for" I think. So you can change it to "Everybody" and it'd still be cool. ❤

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think you're supposed to submit your messages in Dylaila's form (check thread), but regardless, very sweet and positive messages I'm seeing! 😍

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Name: @Riley
Message: Hey Riley :P you have been one of the most fun and friendly players in this community. I love all the hard work you put into Cubecraft and you are genuinely fun to be around. Thanks for being cool :3

Name: @Younisco
Hey Younisco! Though we don't talk much you had said some kind things in the past to me that I never forgot. Just in case you don't remember, I had made a suggestion that got shredded and denied by the community and I asked a staff member to delete the thread because it made me look stupid. Later that day I saw you pulled the thread out of the deleted box and said you really enjoyed how this thread was well thought out and wasn't fluff like "add new game pls". I DM'd you after and told you the reason I wanted it in the deleted box but you managed to change my mind with the things you said. Anytime I make a suggestion now I always think back to some things you said in that DM about denial. My goal is no longer to get my suggestions implemented but to first see if everyone else agrees. Thanks for what you did Younisco :)

Dylaila

Aug 1, 2016
Pronouns
She/Her
Anonymous Messages: 04/06/20

Name: @Riley
Message: I genuinely appreciate everything you do for people, you've changed a lot in recent years and I think you're one of the few people who actually care about others. Keep being cool and a god at redstone. :D

Name:
@Dylaila

Name: @Dylaila
Message: Hey Dylaila, thank you for being awesome, luv u Always having a good time when I am speaking to you, wish it could happen more often though 💕

Last edited:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I like how the text changes colour it’s yes very pretty. Um OK.

@Spoon You didnt need to get me the iron rank for me to know you cared. Tysm for missing me it means a lot. I still remember you dying horribly in lava on that 1.13 survival world, the times we crafted arrows on No projectiles mode. I always have fun playing with you <3 . You’re a great human being.

@Sophie i was kind of on the forums in 2017. Back then I wasnt v nice because I was always angry or frustrated but you always seemed to be so sweet. The messages you left a few days ago when I was feeling upset 🥺. Thanks for being alive!

@Gainfullterror lel thanks for introducing me to JoJo’s, it’s not my fave but it was nice.

@Sweetenerera you’re funny. I love Ariana too, ‘breathin’ helped with my anxiety (I dont have general anx dis, just normal human everyday anxiety.) I like how you became Elsa in December.

I’m not gonna mention him since he’ll not want it, but SenatorKarma is really funny and I enjoy him on the server.

Cubecraft is a very mediocre server but has some very nice humans!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I know I show my gratefulness a lot, but I would like to get this out.

Who the message is for: everyone who has contributed to the CubeCraft Book of World Records in one way or another!
Message: genuinely: thank you. The thread would be nowhere without this community. It's incredible to see how competitive people get about certain records while still being kind to one another -- from what I can see, at least. It's so fun to see how people constantly push each other's boundaries (e.g. this quote)

(the record I was aiming for was - at the time - 00:02:249)
This must be a joke

zcbXFXO.png

I hope I can make this thread even better with your help: in the form of record submissions, suggestions or anything else! Thanks so much to everyone! 😍 🥳

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
This thread should be pinned in my opinion to prefend it gets ignored.

Names: @TheEnderMax @ItsRoy @BunRabit @Artistic_void @wietparkiet @Naitzirch @CyberAutumn @Simbaaa @Yulii_Kun @Reunaf

Message: Really simple but: Thanks for being my OG friends from the beginning. Thanks for playing with me and some still do. Thanks for all the laugh, the funny jokes. Thanks for all the awesome night in general. Thanks for bullying me with my age. Thanks for all the crazy dances. Thanks for breaking my shift key. Thanks for getting tired of my bad jokes. Thanks for getting tired of playing all those Arcade games over and over again. Thanks for laughing at me when I lost at any pvp game. You guys are awesome, but above all: My god y'all crazy waw but really. ;D

Thanks for being the easy target at Quakecraft. <o/

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
@Marieke2001 heel erg bedankt for al je trolls, jokes en werk als een moderator. Vgm ken ik je al heel lang (helaas voor jou) en het was altijd een genoegen om met jou op de forums te derpen. Hoogtepunt is toch wel dat Efcluke94 mij msg’de en dacht dat wij vrienden waren. Hoe komt hij daar nou bij? Miss moet ik je voortaan maar op discord irriteren? Ik zal je erg missen! (Jij mij niet lol, hosternokke)

@Spoon besides you getting me out of troubl or smacking me 6-0 in clash royale, you’re a great person with a bad taste of sausages. You create high quality memes and it has always been a pleasure to hang around with you on the forums. You inspired me to never use a knife again, but always use a spoon.

@Remmie een ontembaar schaap waarbij elke herder het nakijken heeft. Vgm hebben wij wel de meeste lol getrapt in t Nederlands (succes buitenlanders met deze berichten lezen). Bedankt voor je memes, trolls en natuurlijk ook de server waar we soms op speelden jij me in de void yeette.

@Story First of all, thanks for helping me out with your legendary advice of memes. But not only that, you’re also a great friend who shares a lot of premium movies. You put a lot of effort into staff history and other high quality threads. You also helped me during difficult times and you give great advice on any occasion.

@PerryJ the quake god himself. I miss those times where we would play every arcade game and had a lot of fun. Agent P always rescues us by performing high skill gameplay. You’re also a great friend on the forum with whom i had many good convo’s.

@FireExcalibur10 we played a lot of games together and I had a lot of fun. You always showed me your awesome creations and you even got promoted to designer for all the effort you put into it. I know you resigned, but you won’t be forgotten!

@Power Ranger Your 2nd church and the same desire of Blockband I appreaciate a lot. Thanks for always hanging around with me in the best game Cubecraft has ever made, Blockband. Besides your musical talent, you also did a lot of work as mod and before and after even got promoted twice!

Jun 4, 2020
Planet Earth
youtube.com
Name: Everyone
thanks to everyone for making this community so great this is honestly from the bottom of my heart to the staff member, the owner of Cubecraft, and everyone else thanks just to thank you for making this server because if you have not thought of this idea to make Cubecraft in the first place none of us would know they awesome people here in the community and build a strong bond and have fun thank you all again!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom