Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
What are you guys’ thoughts on CubeCraft’s Halloween update?

I’m personally a bit disappointed by it. Ofc since Magic And Mayhem was so recent, the team probably didn’t have as much time to come up with an update to match Magic And Mayhem. It would’ve been really hard for them to top Magic And Mayhem regardless of how much time they had so it’s understandable. I think while some people think that bringing back old games is a lazy update, I think it’s a great way to keep everyone happy. We’re happy to play them, and CubeCraft gets to save some money by reusing previously established assets. While the games aren’t hitting the nail on the coffin for me personally, it’s still really nice to see CubeCraft get consistent updates. The new lobby is really cool and the new cosmetics pack is also really cool. I do miss having the Pumpkin hunts and all that but overall this update was pretty Poggers.

So what do YOU think of CubeCraft’s brand-new Halloween Update? Share your opinions down below!!

Reactions: Matriox

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

I’m personally a bit disappointed by it. Ofc since Magic And Mayhem was so recent, the team probably didn’t have as much time to come up with an update to match Magic And Mayhem. It would’ve been really hard for them to top Magic And Mayhem regardless of how much time they had so it’s understandable. I think while some people think that bringing back old games is a lazy update, I think it’s a great way to keep everyone happy. We’re happy to play them, and CubeCraft gets to save some money by reusing previously established assets. While the games aren’t hitting the nail on the coffin for me personally, it’s still really nice to see CubeCraft get consistent updates. The new lobby is really cool and the new cosmetics pack is also really cool. I do miss having the Pumpkin hunts and all that but overall this update was pretty Poggers.

So what do YOU think of CubeCraft’s brand-new Halloween Update? Share your opinions down below!!
I'm dissapointed cuz they cancelled the hunts tradition and instead work on a dumb rpg that was fun at first but boring after 4 - 6 minutes.

No more pumpkin hunt and am dissapointed

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
It was just a copy paste like all other seasons xd (and a bad copy paste because we dont have a hunt)
If they put the same season maps for skywars, eggwars and lucky islands all the years at least they should build new ones for other game modes (tower defence, blockwars, FFA, etc)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
If I want to rate it, I give it a 6,5/10, and why? I really like to play Ender, it's a great gamemode but the game is broken, fine there's a Slenderman that needs to kill everyone but he's too Overpowerd... Does too many damage and can walk too fast and he can switch fast to visible. 2nd of all... No Pumpkin hunt, it's not a big deal for me but for a lot of people it is. It's traditional for CubeCraft to do this and it's fun to hunt in my opinion, it's been taken away. And as last... the maps, yes. No Nightmare anymore, I don't really like EggWars but I did enjoyed that map. And in Java there were a lot of bugs and not spawning of maps, glad they fixed but it was so annoying, we've waited long on those maps. I think Cube could've done really better with this update in my opinion.

OOOOOH AND AT LAST!!! ADD LEADERBOARDS IN ENDER

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's an alright update. They didn't really add any kind of hunt this year so that's disappointing for F2P players. Other than that, it's pretty good. The Halloween maps are nice, and the lobby is pretty cool.

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
I kinda sit on the fence with it. While I always love the Halloween lobbies and maps (because w/ shaders they look incredible) I feel pretty meh about everything else. It doesn't feel like an update more so just a here has a different lobby and maps. The pumpkin map in egg wars drives me crazy and ender is pretty broken so kinda boring to play. I would have loved to see something a bit more unique come out of it, but who knows what could be in the works currently!

Reactions: Velocidad

Shosii

Oct 23, 2020

I like it but i miss the game where we had to make a pumpkin...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom