Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cube_awards-removebg-preview.png

Please Note: These Awards have no Affiliation with Cubecraft Games or Ziax.

Cubecraft Awards 2023 Edition!

2023 Is coming to a close and as i have the past few years its time for another Cube awards!

First off i would like to thank everyone for their continued support with this as this nearly didn't happen this year due to me stepping back from Cube in September i have decided to come back for one Final community related project. So without further ado lets announce this years Categories!

There are a few less categories this year compared to previous years and some regular categories like best Player has been removed due to it always being a controversial win and always some complaints with the winner so i took the decision to remove those two categories.

This years Categories are:
- Best Java Staff Member
-Best Bedrock Staff Member
-Best Forum post of the Year
-Best Suggestion of the Year
-Best Moment of the Year
-Best Update of the Year
-Best Map of the Year
-Best Gamemode
- Best Cubecraft Content Creator of the Year
(To qualify the main content has to be
CubeCraft Related)
--Biggest Cubecraft Noob of the Year
-Best Forum Member
-Best Discord Member
-Best CCG Meme of the year
-Best Cubecraft Video of the Year
-Worst Moment of the Year

As Always i will be offering People to host a category which Does require you to be able to record audio (Visual not important as i can get footage)

Message me on discord (saltyshadows) if you fancy doing this

Nominations will be up for a few weeks then will be closed and a few days later i will collect the top 5 Nominees from each category and put them up for the final vote

Goodluck with Nominating and any questions reach out to me in a Forums conversation or on discord!

Link to Nominations: https://forms.gle/H4pAoFtg7g9fXCUx8

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Omg thank you man. Truth be told I left my nominations blank because I can't choose. I like everyone here.
It’s true, there’s so many awesome and active people it would be hard to name them all. There’s you, Hoshi, Privqted, SaltyShadows, CrystalLegend, TheMrSpacee, Cryptofrogz, Justnathie, WorriedSkate970, Laura, Lyriie, WiggedWigg, SlinkyGnu, Dualninja, Aratic, TheOrderOfSapphire, HoppyFrog28, Enderium, xi1m, Conea, Epicshotz, Pro Winaar, Tommy Boi, xfqbian, unclespect, Critly, Wildd, the13thdoctor, CKelting, Blom, Cube Nerd, Dreamer, dvovany, elflxen, fadelicious, fesa, GigaGekkies, roxrock, thjis, xclutchingg, fazeoul, Kloska, Kazwa, iikovu, bubbles, and SO MANY MORE.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
It’s true, there’s so many awesome and active people it would be hard to name them all. There’s you, Hoshi, Privqted, SaltyShadows, CrystalLegend, TheMrSpacee, Cryptofrogz, Justnathie, WorriedSkate970, Laura, Lyriie, WiggedWigg, SlinkyGnu, Dualninja, Aratic, TheOrderOfSapphire, HoppyFrog28, Enderium, xi1m, Conea, Epicshotz, Pro Winaar, Tommy Boi, xfqbian, unclespect, Critly, Wildd, the13thdoctor, CKelting, Blom, Cube Nerd, Dreamer, dvovany, elflxen, fadelicious, fesa, GigaGekkies, roxrock, thjis, xclutchingg, fazeoul, Kloska, Kazwa, iikovu, bubbles, and SO MANY MORE.
I see how it is. 😔

Jokes aside, I probably won't nominate anyone yet and I'm not expecting anything at all as I'm yet to meet everyone here

Although if I'm being honest, everyone here's good in their own way.

Good luck to everyone!

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
take my name out of that smh

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You forgot yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom