Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Good but there a little problem in eggwar shop.
1. On mobile if you want to buy it it not showing a name and price but you need to touch and hold (and/or swipe) to see the price, item name and quantity (especially for building blocks) but the problem the finger you touch is difficult to see. But once I swipe to see other item information it scroll.
2. Once you successfully to buy it have sightly lag (about 0.5 second)
3. Sometimes images take 1 seconds to load all images and you need to touch and hold on screen to see info (see #1).

Advantages for whole server:
1. Shortcut and quick to access
2. Larger text and readable, especially for mobile phones
3. Every game you're on you can see player stats shortcut

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Honestly I just love the new ui update. It looks awesome and makes navigation less painful.
The only thing I disliked about the new ui is the changes to the eggwars ui. It kinda felt uncomfortable and depending on fps and ping, the ui could be delayed. I tried playing few games of the beta eggwars ui and honestly, it really just felt uncomfortable. I mean hey, don't get me wrong, the ui does look good. The only issue is it felt uncomfortable to use for those who were very used to the old eggwars shop layout.
I wish CubeCraft team can come up to a solution to this problem and honestly, the ui changes is just awesome and makes CubeCraft look more fresh.

Verfklodder

Mar 1, 2022
Hey CubeCrafters!

Today, we've released one of our largest updates to Bedrock! - Most of our menus have been updated to be custom, with detailed renders, revamped icons, and a huge amount of customisation for the future, including in EggWars! Read more to find out what we've changed!

What menus have been updated?

We've spent lots of time and research looking into what our existing menus look like and how they could be changed. Development for this project started, and quickly got a lot of prototypes working - and have implemented custom menus to the following menus!
  • Game Navigator
  • Quick Play to all games
  • Loot menus
  • Lobby selector
  • Map selection
  • Content packs
  • Gift menu
  • EggWars shop - Beta mode
Let's see how they look!

- 🎮 Game Navigator

Our game navigator has been updated to show off a lot more of our games!

- 💨 Quick Play

Joining our games has never looked so good!
Which is your favourite render? Mine has to be the Lucky Blocks or the FFA render!

- 💝 Main Loot Menu

Our loot menus are much more intuitive on where to go, and what to click!

- 🎲 Game & Lobby Loot

Alongside updated icons for all our loot types, we've updated our game and lobby loot menus to be split into a categorized menu! All of this is optimised for console and mobile users!
The header will also allow you to randomise and remove your loot type.

- ✨ Other Misc. Menus

Using all of the menus above, we've updated a lot of our menus to use these layouts too! Here are a few:

- 🗺️ Map Selection

View, favourite and refresh your map selection board all in one location! Images will automatically update if you've favourited a map, with a little icon in the top left! :heart:

- 🏨 Lobby Selector

You can very easily switch between lobbies using the new header button at the top, instead of scrolling to the bottom!

- 🛍️ Beta Mode - New EggWars Shop

Using the same menu as we have in the Game & Lobby Loot menu, we thought this can be easily applied to our EggWars Gamemode!

These menus dynamically update with items you can and cannot purchase!

We're looking into potentially implementing this into our main gamemode. We may have multiple iterations, which will have some changes done to them. We'll let you know when these are done!

In the Beta gamemode, you will be prompted to leave feedback, which you can do every 24 hours. We'll be heavily monitoring this as the game is released, and will see how viable it would be in our main EggWars gamemode.

You will be able to vote & leave feedback on this thread here!

We're extremely excited to see how this could be implemented in our main network, we have some wacky ideas which we cannot wait to show you! 😄

We're also aware of issues surrounding players lagging when opening menus. We will be working on optimisations and other ways to alleviate this.

🎬 Credits

Development - Menus: @SuperSuccubus
Development - Backend: @Austin
Development - Beta: @Berty
Development - Tooling & Testing: @Redned
Quality Assurance & Feedback: @Darkninja27, @Typicaaal, @Deann, @BiggestNoob7, @RobinDn, @Pineapple, @mitgobla, @Chango, @CKelting262
Icons & Design: @Younisco, @AnimalTamer1, @Camezonda, @SuperSuccubus
Project Lead: @Younisco

Thanks for reading everyone! Have fun, and stay safe! 💙
It looks so good i stil have to get used to it but it’s looks great !

Dec 4, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters!

Today, we've released one of our largest updates to Bedrock! - Most of our menus have been updated to be custom, with detailed renders, revamped icons, and a huge amount of customisation for the future, including in EggWars! Read more to find out what we've changed!

We've spent lots of time and research looking into what our existing menus look like and how they could be changed. Development for this project started, and quickly got a lot of prototypes working - and have implemented custom menus to the following menus!
  • Game Navigator
  • Loot menus
  • Lobby selector
  • Map selection
  • Content packs
  • Gift menu
Let's see how they look!

- 🎮 Game Navigator

- 💨 Quick Play

Which is your favourite render? Mine has to be the Lucky Blocks or the FFA render!

- 💝 Main Loot Menu

- 🎲 Game & Lobby Loot

Alongside updated icons for all our loot types, we've updated our game and lobby loot menus to be split into a categorized menu! All of this is optimised for console and mobile users!

- ✨ Other Misc. Menus

Using all of the menus above, we've updated a lot of our menus to use these layouts too! Here are a few:

- 🗺️ Map Selection

View, favourite and refresh your map selection board all in one location! Images will automatically update if you've favourited a map, with a little icon in the top left! :heart:

- 🏨 Lobby Selector

You can very easily switch between lobbies using the new header button at the top, instead of scrolling to the bottom!

Using the same menu as we have in the Game & Lobby Loot menu, we thought this can be easily applied to our EggWars Gamemode!

We're looking into potentially implementing this into our main gamemode. We may have multiple iterations, which will have some changes done to them. We'll let you know when these are done!

In the Beta gamemode, you will be prompted to leave feedback, which you can do every 24 hours. We'll be heavily monitoring this as the game is released, and will see how viable it would be in our main EggWars gamemode.

We're extremely excited to see how this could be implemented in our main network, we have some wacky ideas which we cannot wait to show you! 😄

We're also aware of issues surrounding players lagging when opening menus. We will be working on optimisations and other ways to alleviate this.

🎬 Credits

Quality Assurance & Feedback: @Darkninja27, @Typicaaal, @Deann, @BiggestNoob7, @RobinDn, @Pineapple, @mitgobla, @Chango, @CKelting262

I do believe that the new UI looks fantastic! I do have a few complains though.
1. The new UI is very laggy when it comes to speed.
2. The EggWars UI looks amazing but it's not good for actual in game, this is because on Nintendo Switches, you CANNOT see the icons due to MineCraft Bedrock Edition having a weird bug against the Nintendo Switch. This makes it extremely hard to navigate and buy what you want.
To fix these problems. the developers could make a bar in the settings section inside the Social Menu, letting you to switch to the old UI, and the new UI. Kind of like the hearts indicator, in bar, in number. You get the point

Kind Regards

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I do believe that the new UI looks fantastic! I do have a few complains though.
1. The new UI is very laggy when it comes to speed.
2. The EggWars UI looks amazing but it's not good for actual in game, this is because on Nintendo Switches, you CANNOT see the icons due to MineCraft Bedrock Edition having a weird bug against the Nintendo Switch. This makes it extremely hard to navigate and buy what you want.
To fix these problems. the developers could make a bar in the settings section inside the Social Menu, letting you to switch to the old UI, and the new UI. Kind of like the hearts indicator, in bar, in number. You get the point

Kind Regards
Yeah, I really love the UI too but it's quite laggy for me and takes a while to open menus

maduev

Oct 17, 2021
Hey CubeCrafters!

• Game Navigator
  • Loot menus
  • Lobby selector
  • Map selection
  • Content packs
  • Gift menu
Let's see how they look!

- 🎮 Game Navigator

- 💨 Quick Play

- 💝 Main Loot Menu

- 🎲 Game & Lobby Loot

- ✨ Other Misc. Menus

- 🗺️ Map Selection

- 🏨 Lobby Selector

We're extremely excited to see how this could be implemented in

Hey CubeCrafters!

• Game Navigator
  • Loot menus
  • Lobby selector
  • Map selection
  • Content packs
  • Gift menu
Let's see how they look!

- 🎮 Game Navigator

- 💨 Quick Play

- 💝 Main Loot Menu

- 🎲 Game & Lobby Loot

- ✨ Other Misc. Menus

- 🗺️ Map Selection

- 🏨 Lobby Selector

🎬 Credits

Lag and big menu, i dont like

Jun 20, 2021
India
Pronouns
He/Him
It's beautiful indeed but, I don't think it serves much good to competitive players as I come from the scrim community where this big design isn't great and people have started using texture packs which implements the old ui so I think there should be a option to change the ui to the old one for those who don't like it

Reactions: goopyskele

wen_tao_wang

Mar 17, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah I love how as you were making the ui change discord user yxt#1776 was actively restoring it to the old ui

nayan_pro

Mar 16, 2022
I liked old and new UI design! But I don't like the beta UI design because it took me time to know where are the objects and i sometimes I bought wrong objects and it was very laggy experience.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
The new UI's look nice! Especially for Skyblock! I just find the Eggwars menu too bulky. (just some feedback)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom