Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
🍨 Solo Skywars - Ice Cream

2021-01-11_22.09.03.png

🍪 Info about the map

Creator of the map: Me (@Nyawh).
Special thankz: @Sheepeum, @Cryozee & @AnneumFanGirl1.

It’s a “remake” of an old map I made around 6 months ago. Time flies! I’ve tried implementing some suggestions that people told me. You can check that map here.

This map contains...
- 12 starter islands
- 3 chests per starter island
- 4 sub-mids
- 3 chests per sub-mid
- 1 middle island (pretty logical, right?)
- 4 chests on the middle island
This makes a total of 52 chests!
- Molten ice cream to make sure the islands are connected with each other (Purely decorative. Or is it?)
- A lot of calories :3

🖼️ Images

2021-01-11_21.11.41.png

2021-01-11_21.12.05.png

2021-01-11_21.12.26.png
2021-01-11_21.12.33.png

2021-01-11_21.12.57.png

2021-01-11_21.13.06.png
2021-01-11_21.13.18.png
2021-01-11_21.13.29.png

Feel free to comment about why you like it or dislike it and to vote on the poll!

Yes I kinda copied this thread layout sorry not sorry

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Haha this map is adorable I love it! Gameplay with the molten ice cream connecting everything would also be pretty unique. My only issue could be that PVP would be a pain on the starter islands, but I can't really tell until I play it. +1

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I have to say, the glass in the eyes of the sub-mid islands looks fantastic! It also makes PvP easier as it's more flat and platform-ish. Credit to whoever made the suggestion to add them.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
🍨 Solo Skywars - Ice Cream

View attachment 184290

🍪 Info about the map

Creator of the map: Me (@Nyawh).
Special thankz: @Sheepeum, @Cryozee & @AnneumFanGirl1.

It’s a “remake” of an old map I made around 6 months ago. Time flies! I’ve tried implementing some suggestions that people told me. You can check that map here.

This map contains...
- 12 starter islands
- 3 chests per starter island
- 4 sub-mids
- 3 chests per sub-mid
- 1 middle island (pretty logical, right?)
- 4 chests on the middle island
This makes a total of 52 chests!
- Molten ice cream to make sure the islands are connected with each other (Purely decorative. Or is it?)
- A lot of calories :3

🖼️ Images

View attachment 184280
View attachment 184281
View attachment 184282 View attachment 184283
View attachment 184284
View attachment 184285 View attachment 184286 View attachment 184287

Feel free to comment about why you like it or dislike it and to vote on the poll!

Yes I kinda copied this thread layout sorry not sorry
Can I eat this map it looks so cool.Love the ice cream.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It's beautiful, the concept is amazing and how you've constructed it is even better. The addition of the connecting islands creates for more variation, which makes games more enjoyable. The difference from flat to rocky terrain causes some different PVP battles and strategy and the colour scheming is terrific. Overall I love this map!

Reactions: Nyawh and remio

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Just yes! I mean, come on, it’s beautiful and delicious!

Jokes aside, the lay-out of the map is awesome. Like @Gemmmmie said, the differences in terrain height scale is used well and forces players to use different battle strategies throughout the map, which makes it very interesting.

Compared to the starter islands, the cookie cat sub-mids have a different style and colour palette, which may look quite strange. The cookie cats could perhaps use lighter colours in the actual ice cream like used on the starter islands: Wool, et cetera. On the other hand, the colour difference (light - dark) makes the map look interesting, not the same everywhere, which can be quite appealing to the eye. Overall, it looks really good and ‘specially makes you crave for food! 🍨

The way the starter islands are connected is absolutely perfect. This allows for players to quickly travel through the map, but doesn’t allow players to instantly rush unless they use some kit that gives them blocks, which is nice to have. Again, it allows for unique battle strategies.

I’m going to be honest: At first, the map didn’t look as appealing as it does now. I’m glad that we were able to help you improve the map with our advice and physical help too.

Thanks for crediting us x3

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
The concept is nice and it looks good too. I also see that every starter island is almost the same and is almost the same in terms of distance to mid, so no rng. This would be a really good addition to Skywars solo if I'm being honest. Good job guys!

• Love
Reactions: Nyawh

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
this is a gorgeous map! i'm not the biggest skywars person but i would 100% play on this map. looks amazing!

Reactions: Nyawh

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Really nice map! I will play on! The only thing that annoys me is you can quickly get to each other which is not good imo, cause of the players that want to loot their chests because sometimes you have rushers like me of with a kit.
I mean, the bridges can be removed or changed?
1610551982571.png

Really like the design of the map, looks delicious! Enough PvP space I think, maybe but just maybe more on the starter islands.
The way the starter islands are connected is absolutely perfect. This allows for players to quickly travel through the map, but doesn’t allow players to instantly rush unless they use some kit that gives them blocks, which is nice to have. Again, it allows for unique battle strategies.
I agree, it may be a good strategie but like in Jungle, you can just jump on the tree and kill someone right of the beginning. The people who loot their chest is defenseless. I also agree the quickly travel but still you can kill each other right of the beginning.

Reactions: Hoshi and Nyawh

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
The only thing that annoys me is you can quickly get to each other which is not good imo, cause of the players that want to loot their chests because sometimes you have rushers like me of with a kit.
I mean, the bridges can be removed or changed?
I agree, it may be a good strategie but like in Jungle, you can just jump on the tree and kill someone right of the beginning. The people who loot their chest is defenseless. I also agree the quickly travel but still you can kill each other right of the beginning.

Actually rushing through there is not that easy
I think I've managed to find a good distance to encourage people to rush that way while keeping it as a risky option

Really like the design of the map, looks delicious! Enough PvP space I think, maybe but just maybe more on the starter islands.

Thanks! Yes, I see that the starter islands aren't that flat. As you can see I've tried to flatten it a bit but I couldnt make it more flat without losing a bit of ice cream shape (if that makes sense XD)

Reactions: Zathelas

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Really like the map, and I like the original layout, although the distance between the starterislands and the submids is a bit long! I'd prefer the islands a bit closer to the submids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom