Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tateerq

Aug 20, 2019
I think it would be great if we could see our fellow players levels beside their name when they type in chat. I know this has been recommended before, and in the replies it was stated that it would cause bullying "haha level 2 scrub" etc..... But now that you can see other players stats anyway, You might as well display their level next to their name. For those who would rather not have their displayed, they could simply toggle it off with an option in profile settings. I have spent much of my time grinding my level up as well as my wins on bedrock edition and I would feel much more """achieved""" if people other than myself could see my level.

Last edited:

SuperPenguin

Jun 2, 2020
United States
I think it would be great if we could see our fellow players levels beside their name when they type in chat. I know this has been recommended before, and in the replies it was stated that it would cause bullying "haha level 2 scrub" etc..... But now that you can see other players stats anyway, You might as well display their level next to their name. For those who would rather not have their displayed, they could simply toggle it off with an option in profile settings. I have spent much of my time grinding my level up as well as my wins on bedrock edition and I would feel much more """achieved""" if people other than myself could see my level.
Agreed

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have agreed with your suggestion, as I see this idea should be in the bedrock as the same as Java, but it's kinda hard because of phones, Xbox, etc. it's easy for Windows, etc.

I think you can check the level via the new update stats once?

Thanks for the great suggestion!

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Agreed, but should be toggleable
I agree totally with @SlimyPython , Some people (like me) prefer clean chats like Bedrock has at the moment. I have seen other servers that are completely full of prefixes and colours to the point its un-readable and messy. Cubecraft doesn't have this problem since they just have: <prefix> <name> and then the colour. If this was added It would have to be toggle-able since I would not use it, but still would come in handy and I want to keep the clean chat theme.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree totally with @SlimyPython , Some people (like me) prefer clean chats like Bedrock has at the moment. I have seen other servers that are completely full of prefixes and colours to the point its un-readable and messy. Cubecraft doesn't have this problem since they just have: <prefix> <name> and then the colour. If this was added It would have to be toggle-able since I would not use it, but still would come in handy and I want to keep the clean chat theme.
I meant the other way around (Players can choose to show their level or not). though that works too

Reactions: Am4er

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I'd love to be able to have it added, as a player choice, something you can turn on or off.

D

Deleted member 486292

would love to see this. as you note, player stats are already a thing so im nots sure why this wasnt added along with that

Reactions: Wave Master7S

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
that would be a great addition, its already a thing on java, why dont make it a thing on bedrock as well?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! πŸ₯³
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on EggπŸ₯š's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom