Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Before I do these, there's probably a lot of people I'm going to say "We haven't talked much" to

We haven't talked much but I used to see you a lot in game (I think kitpvp idk) and you're pretty nice. :)

I've also seen you in game some, and you're nice. You're also pretty active on forums so that's good :)

Awennnnn you're honestly so fabulous. I've known you for over a year and I'm so glad that we were able to become friends, because you're one that has always been there for me. I love talking to you and even though we have times when we don't talk as much, I still will always trust you. Remember that I'm always going to be there for you, no matter what. Love ya<3 #RoadTo100DayStreakOnSnapchat

ihy so much you're like the worst person here
Nah I'm joking you're actually the complete opposite. Ok honestly Carolyn idek what I'd do if we weren't friends because you're like extremely amazing. I always enjoy talking to you and being able to agree on a lot of things, and you've always been a great friend. Thank you for putting up with me for so long because I know I probably bother you at times <: I'll always be here for you and I hope we're able to stay pretty close for a long timee <3 Love you

Rosiee <3 You've been a great friend from day one and you're like really nice and have a great sense of humor. I also always enjoy talking to you (we should talk more) and you make a great mod <: Also hopefully you won't have to put up with any more crap from Javid and I because he sucks. (Jk)

I haven't really ever talked to you but you seem nice and you have a pretty nice forums name <:

I remember seeing you on the server a pretty long time ago and yeah we've talked a few times, you're nice :)

Ayee Ellie :p You've been on CCG for pretty much as far back as I can remember and we used to talk more but you're a pretty cool & nice person. I remember when we were trying to get more messages than each other, I totally won (Even though you have 3,542 and I have 1,726)

I have no idea who you are :D Feel free to message me sometime

Noodless I haven't really talked to you a lot but you seem friendly and I'm assuming you're pretty good at building parkour ;)

JAyvid (***) honestly you're a great guy, and you have a kind heart. We've known each other for so long and even though I almost blocked you when we first met due to your spam to play assassinations, I'm glad I didn't :p (I totally haven't blocked you like 3 times since then) I'm glad to have you as a friend and I trust you <: Just know that I'll always be here for you. It's fine if we argue a lot, we'll probably get over it like every other time. Love ya <3

Iselll, you're a really friendly guy and I've enjoyed talking to you. I'd knew you'd eventually get mod, and you're doing a good job :) #Isekciour

Finally I'm done oml you people kept posting as I was typing
:D

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Never really talked to you but you're probably pretty cool. :p
I'm not accepting "nb" as an answer.
NB. k thanks bye
Kuzeyyy you're amazin' (said as in how you would say the word amazing) You were the first admin I saw on CCG and in my opinion definitely one of the best. You've been a great friend and I trust you with a lot of things, and I hope you know you're able to trust me <: Our Skype calls are da bomb, especially with the rapping (you're not that bad). I also had a lot of fun writing negative books about each other. Thanks for being there for me and being my nb <3 Love ya
Brad you're very amazing. I'd consider you like the definition of uplifting. Even when you're upset, you're able to help others and be just an extremely great guy. You are worth so much and I'm lucky to have you as my friend. We need to talk more in Skype D: Feel free to add me back in "Unicorns at the Bae" <: Thanks for being a great friend and person <3 Ily
Claudia, I love you sooo much <3 You're such a great person. You were one of my first friends on Cubecraft, and I'd say we've been through a lot and have a lottttt of memories. Anytime I've been sad or whatever, you've been there for me and always manage to make me feel better. I'll always be willing to do the same for you <3 I love Skyping you and I'm sad that we haven't been talking as much, I miss ya. I am so thankful to have you and you'll always be one of my closest friends here :) #Scallops
Muffins are nice
I haven't talked to you a lot but I've seen you a lot on the forums so you're probably prettty cool <:
This is a nice thread for cheering people up. :)
Léonnn :p We haven't talked in like 2 weeks but I mean you're a nice guy and you always seem to be in a good mood :)
dingg lmao
Ay Amy we haven't really talked but you seem like a chill and funny person so maybe we should talk sometime <:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Brad you're very amazing. I'd consider you like the definition of uplifting. Even when you're upset, you're able to help others and be just an extremely great guy. You are worth so much and I'm lucky to have you as my friend. We need to talk more in Skype D: Feel free to add me back in "Unicorns at the Bae" <: Thanks for being a great friend and person <3 Ily
:') Ily2 <3

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
I haven't really ever talked to you so ya but you should message me sometime ;D
Hey! We used to be a lot on assasinations!
I do remember playing assassination with you and you seem really friendly on forums and in-game :)
I've known you for as long as I've been on the server and I remember griefing you when I was a stone :') You're a good friend
why not ? ;]
Ahmad you're amazing. You are good at cheering people up and talking to you is always interesting. ;) I'll always be here for you and you can message me anytime. Thank you for being a great friend and I hope we'll be able to talk more. Love ya <3
MorG you were one of my first good friends here and you're awesome. We got married once but you cheated on me ): Lmao. I love talking to you and Skyping you (we should skype) You're a great guy and a great friend, thanks for being there for me <3 Love ya
I feel like this is going to be same trend as "my ccg story" or somethnig like that
I believe I skyped you once and you continued to beat me in Skywars but.. yes you're good at Skywars, I remember when you were promoted and you've been a great addition to the staff team ;D We should also talk sometime

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom