Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lycheesis

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2020
cat tree
Hello, I would like to talk about the new game : Colony control.
(first of all I want to apologize in advance for my broken English, I hope that my topic will remain understandable).

This game is really excellent and innovative. However, there are still many imbalances, which is normal for a first version. Here are some suggestions to remedy these problems:

- grant a short invincibility time to respawn, because spawnkill is really a bane of this game (or possibly a strengt/resistance effect instead).
- grant a balance for teams with fewer players. This could be done by a damage / resistance bonus or by starting the game with a bonus of gold for example.
- make a /kill available (to ourselves), we all know how painful it is not to be able to play when we run out of food and have to find ways to kill ourselves by fire, falling damages,.....
- put the possibility of being able to remove / clear walls and archer towers.
- be able to remove friend's buildings (or party member's buildings).
- make common for the team, the pets upgrates (even if it means increasing the costs).
- keep upgrates when moving a building.
- make more notifications when our buildings are under attack (text or sound). Currently it is too discreet, we notice it too rarely.
- give rewards to all players at the end of the game (depending on their position).
- make a time limit: after an hour, ravagers appear to destroy the remaining buildings. (or the team with most buildings win the game).
- nerf wolf slow effect.
- add 5 vs 5 vs 5 vs 5 game mode

bonus suggestions
- add to the center of the map, improved resources (for example diamond which gives more gold, and sugar cane which gives more food).
- add buildings cosmetics (not very important for now).
- new defense : ballistic tower, allows you to manually fire big projectiles from the top of the tower (high damage, medium cooldown, precision required).
- other new construction: portals, allows you to teleport to another portal (max 2).
- yet another: a trap that can be placed on the ground, invisible to enemies/pets and deals poison for 5 sec when they walk on it (5x5 zone).
- be able to improve the town hall to increase the life of all buildings (max 3 upgrades).
- new building: observatory, highlights enemy players and pets within 50 blocks. Right click on the NPC to go into spectator mode (the body stays here and can be attack)
- new build : altar, players can make resource offerings at any time. When the building is destroyed, lightning strikes randomly on ennemy players and buildings (damage and number of strikes depending on the amount of offerings).
- 6vs6 game mode.
- bell tower: ringing the bell allows allies to teleport to the bell tower.
- TNT at the construction store, useful for breaking up buildings and kill pets (high cost).
- repair kit: purchasable in Town hall (high cost of food), allows to repair a destroyed building (gives more importance to food).
- New pet :
witches, can heal allies and other pets (with a little cooldown).
- New pet : bee, weak pet, but can steal few ressources when attacking.
- New pet : rabbit, low health but can't be attacked by buildings.
- New pet : creeper, explodes and deals a lot of damages.. but die :(

Thank you for reading, have a nice day ~

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom