Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

whitedevil

Sep 29, 2021
Its so sad to see it go. I just started playing it a few hours ago and its very sad that it will be gone. Please dont remove it its my favourite cubecraft game

Reactions: wett_ham

SosigDOGGO

Sep 29, 2021
It was fun
2021-09-26.png

Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜

Reactions: PratyayPro5

Hectorgv37

Sep 12, 2021
¡Hola, CubeCrafters! 👋

Hemos estado un poco callados sobre Magic & Mayhem y si se mantendría permanente o no. Como hemos tenido un lanzamiento extremadamente exitoso del juego de rol lleno de magia, lleno de comentarios que podríamos usar para el futuro en el futuro con otros juegos de rol, creemos que sería mejor para nosotros volver a concentrarnos en brindarle a nuestra comunidad el minijuegos de la más alta calidad.

Como resultado, no podemos mantener Magic & Mayhem por completo con actualizaciones de contenido, ¡así que vamos a hacer de esta semana la última semana de Magic & Mayhem!

[cc_title = "3AA9FF"] ¿Cuándo cerrarán Magic & Mayhem? [/ cc_title]
Los juegos de Magic & Mayhem dejarán de abrirse el 1 de octubre a las 12:45 pm BST y no podrán unirse a la 1:00 pm BST.

[cc_title = "3AA9FF"] ¿Me quedaré con el botín obtenido? [/ cc_title]
¡Sí! Ustedes, los jugadores, nos han ayudado en nuestro viaje para derrotar a La Corrupción, ¡así que es mejor quedarse con ese botín como muestra de su coraje y valentía!💙

[cc_title = "3AA9FF"] ¿Magic & Mayhem recibirá actualizaciones de contenido? [/ cc_title]
Entendemos que hay varias sugerencias sorprendentes sobre Magic & Mayhem en los foros que nos hubiera encantado ver después del lanzamiento. Sin embargo, con un número cada vez menor de jugadores (en general, así como en el juego de rol), sentimos que sería un buen momento dar un paso atrás y evaluar todos nuestros comentarios antes de seguir adelante con nuestros planes futuros. como empezar a reenfocarnos en nuestros juegos. Estamos ansiosos por compartir con ustedes lo que estamos planeando en términos de juegos de rol, pero por ahora, ¡esperamos algunas actualizaciones importantes para nuestros juegos más grandes!🎉

Pronto, tendremos un Behind the Cube con respecto al proceso de desarrollo de Magic & Mayhem, desde una idea, a la planificación, a la historia, a los complejos sistemas de desarrollo a los que quizás no prestes demasiada atención, hay un enorme cantidad de tecnología que estamos ansiosos por mostrarte! Estoy seguro de que algunos de nuestros reproductores de Java sienten curiosidad por saber "¿Cómo consiguió CubeCraft los modelos Bedrock con animaciones en Java?!?!"👀

Si tiene alguna pregunta, estaremos encantados de responder. Gracias a todos por leer, ¿ya habéis vencido al Conjurador? Veamos qué tan alto podemos obtener este número juntos. ¡Publicaremos algunas estadísticas pronto!🔮💜
Screenshot_20210929_190956_com.android.chrome.jpg
but could you give me my reward? is that I have tried a lot to try to get it

Reactions: wett_ham

Innotive

Aug 27, 2020
Philippines
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
I literally love magic mayhem im really enjoying it because it's a nice break from all the pvp. It's sad to see it go i made so much progress on it but i guess this is inevitable CubeCraft has to focus on its main point.

Thank you for making such a wonderful game. 🙏❤️

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
@jdscxd es un juego ya terminado, con una historia cerrada y que es muy difícil de mantener con actualizaciones y contenido nuevo de manera constante por esto mismo. Además, te dan cosméticos como cajas y efectos de victoria al avanzar en el juego, por lo que CubeCraft tampoco querrá dejar eso ahí para siempre para que esas recompensas sean siempre obtenibles.

Era un juego muy bueno, sí, pero al fin y al cabo es eso, un RPG, cuando la gente ya lo ha jugado y terminado no hay mucho que se pueda hacer para mantenerlo actualizado y vivo, es mejor retirarlo y trabajar en un nuevo modo RPG para lanzarlo en el futuro, como ya han dejado entrever en este post.

brunixxion_yt

Oct 1, 2021
Nos vemos M&M la verdad fue un buen juegazo (pero ni llegue a la corrupción xD) y ahora solo toca esperar el nuevo RPG, pero para los que también les pareció un buen juegazo les diré que esto no es un adiós... es un hasta pronto ;).

PDT: Quisiera que hagan como un lugar para escoger entre otros tipos de rpg (osea los que pronto vendrán) incluido el M&M.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom