AndyPaz

Jan 22, 2016
♬ Earth ♬
♬ Hope you like it :D!! ♬
Alexandra.jpg

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
That's so realistic, I really like that! You are an amazing drawer! Keep sending us those amazing pictures, because they inspire me! Good job! :D

Reactions: AndyPaz

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Awesome:eek:

It is more beautiful than you previous one. I am speechless. Can you make one of My skin. I Will send you a PM.

Keep drawing!!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I love the defining strokes in the hair of the woman and her beloved doggy companion... it creates a defining and harmonious flow to the drawing. The eyes are gentle and warm in both subjects. And the smooth button nose on the dog makes it feel like you can touch it.

It's a beautiful drawing, thanks for sharing.

I like the drawings from the other posters, too. Art isn't about perfection but self-expression. The focal point on the wolf by @DanDaDino is the way it is staring as if to be cautious and unsure. Perhaps it sees something that has never seen before and is unsure if it is prey or predator. And the drawing by @DeedsDaDog looks like an enchanted forest that was once full of mystical creatures but now desolate with charcoal trees. Yet, it is still filled with beauty longing to be rejuvenated with some TLC.

Reactions: AndyPaz and Deeds

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
You are so good at drawing that is insane! :eek:

That is also a epic drawing! ;)
Thank you :)
I love the defining strokes in the hair of the woman and her beloved doggy companion... it creates a defining and harmonious flow to the drawing. The eyes are gentle and warm in both subjects. And the smooth button nose on the dog makes it feel like you can touch it.

It's a beautiful drawing, thanks for sharing.

I like the drawings from the other posters, too. Art isn't about perfection but self-expression. The focal point on the wolf by @DanDaDino is the way it is staring as if to be cautious and unsure. Perhaps it sees something that has never seen before and is unsure if it is prey or predator. And the drawing by @DeedsDaDog looks like an enchanted forest that was once full of mystical creatures but now desolate with charcoal trees. Yet, it is still filled with beauty longing to be rejuvenated with some TLC.
It was made to look like it was staring at something new and unfamiliar, wondering if it should go closer or run away :3

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom